The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Any one has the courage to try raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Smooth and the body temp just makes it feel more enjoyable. But I last much shorter on raw because it feels good and my orgasms are intense.

In a bag, I can last v long and can make her cum because the head is desensitized. The satisfaction then is seeing her expression when she comes.

I won't really care about the next generation. Whores are whores. They come from shit backgrounds and have shit character traits and genes so the offspring is probably a piece of shit too, unfortunately my DNA will have to mix in with her putrid genes but I just detach myself completely.

Next week I'll be fucking someone from geylang who rtc in 2023
I can control. So I can last as long as I want.

What I realised is that if a gal were to suck me dry when I cummed, my dick will be hard enough to continue again. I was able to cum 4 times within 40mins.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 07-03-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

I tried before many years back.
Old 18-03-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 5
10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light

If yall scared I got one extra bottle of PREP (Tenno-em) that can take to prevent HIV. Can sell if interested.

But imho, chance of Aids in SG is very low. Take HPV vaccine and antibiotics can liao.

Usually I only take prep when chiong raw overseas.
Old 18-03-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

I have been gathering the courage for some time now, but no opportunity is presenting itself. Dont feel like 'accidentally' slipping it in, in case the gal chomp off kkj in a ghastly act of retribution.

Must not be yandao enough, or haven't offered enough Ishak to make it a good deal.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 24-03-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
If yall scared I got one extra bottle of PREP (Tenno-em) that can take to prevent HIV. Can sell if interested.

But imho, chance of Aids in SG is very low. Take HPV vaccine and antibiotics can liao.

Usually I only take prep when chiong raw overseas.
We guys also can take HPV vaccine? What antibiotics are your referring to?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-03-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I have been gathering the courage for some time now, but no opportunity is presenting itself. Dont feel like 'accidentally' slipping it in, in case the gal chomp off kkj in a ghastly act of retribution.

Must not be yandao enough, or haven't offered enough Ishak to make it a good deal.
Before 2019 when I frequented GL, I had some instances of rawing. One WL rawed with me after she has justed completed her regular STD screening on Christmas Day, Valentine's Day and Moon Cake Month 15th Day. A safer kind of arrangement. Another WL decided to take off my condom when she saw I was struggling to cum. (This was "dangerous"). Yet another infamous horny tall WL from Dongbei just wanted to "rape" her customers. I was one of those she rawed. In less than 2 mths after starting work, she got herself pregnant and was soon deported. There were occasions when condom did slip out and I had accidental rawing but it was not due to craving for raw.
Currently, I rawed with a dedicated tall pretty former massuese, who is like a sex buddy.
Old 24-03-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
redserpent is Cool - loads of Potential
Raw is easier to get than what you may think. You just have to know what to do.

Jia you bro! Good luck with your hunt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Old 24-03-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redserpent View Post
Raw is easier to get than what you may think. You just have to know what to do.

Jia you bro! Good luck with your hunt!
Care to elaborate "know what to do"
Old 24-03-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently one of my regulars got high from my painting and wanted to RAW but as tempting as the offer was, I got no balls because I’m unsure of her health status. But I brushed her aside by saying “you want baby ah?” So as not to come across as fearful of her health status.

Sigh. Still very tempting but maybe if she offer again together with her health check report I may consider.
Old 24-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
Recently one of my regulars got high from my painting and wanted to RAW but as tempting as the offer was, I got no balls because I’m unsure of her health status. But I brushed her aside by saying “you want baby ah?” So as not to come across as fearful of her health status.

Sigh. Still very tempting but maybe if she offer again together with her health check report I may consider.
wad if the bro before you got HIV and raw leh? just need one positive case between that clean health report and your penetration to kanna
Old 24-03-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
flyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Smooth and the body temp just makes it feel more enjoyable. But I last much shorter on raw because it feels good and my orgasms are intense.

In a bag, I can last v long and can make her cum because the head is desensitized. The satisfaction then is seeing her expression when she comes.

I won't really care about the next generation. Whores are whores. They come from shit backgrounds and have shit character traits and genes so the offspring is probably a piece of shit too, unfortunately my DNA will have to mix in with her putrid genes but I just detach myself completely.

Next week I'll be fucking someone from geylang who rtc in 2023
All of us have DNA of people who lived many generations ago who have offsprings, including whores, if trace our ancestry back far enough, this is known as pedigree collapse, go google. Sorry to break the news to you, you already have whores DNA, all of us have.
Old 25-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

Too long to go into details. But in general, make the girls feel they are so happy to see you, rather than thinking "Let's quickly get this job over and done with."

Just in terms of aspects already so many, your grooming, hygiene, sex techniques, chemistry, ability to make them giggle, etc. Most of all, respect. Generosity helps of course, but it need not be excessive. You'd think you need to be handsome. But from my experience, your good looks are only a small factor, and only for small fraction of them.

I am not talking about girls who offer raw for $. I am talking about girls who don't offer raw, but your charm them into giving you raw. These are the real wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Care to elaborate "know what to do"
Bro @GeylangKia69 already offered you a tip: learn how to paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post

Last edited by redserpent; 25-03-2024 at 01:22 PM.
Old 25-03-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
All of us have DNA of people who lived many generations ago who have offsprings, including whores, if trace our ancestry back far enough, this is known as pedigree collapse, go google. Sorry to break the news to you, you already have whores DNA, all of us have.
This is an interesting point!
Old 27-03-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 5
10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light10003508 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
We guys also can take HPV vaccine? What antibiotics are your referring to?
Can. HPV got very little effect on guys, but good to take to avoid passing anything to your wife.

Doxycycline is recommended. Can search DoxyPrep. People take a mixture of both meds to minimise STD chance when rawing. I do that when i go for sex vacations.
Old 31-03-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Before 2019 when I frequented GL, I had some instances of rawing. One WL rawed with me after she has justed completed her regular STD screening on Christmas Day, Valentine's Day and Moon Cake Month 15th Day. A safer kind of arrangement. Another WL decided to take off my condom when she saw I was struggling to cum. (This was "dangerous"). Yet another infamous horny tall WL from Dongbei just wanted to "rape" her customers. I was one of those she rawed. In less than 2 mths after starting work, she got herself pregnant and was soon deported. There were occasions when condom did slip out and I had accidental rawing but it was not due to craving for raw.
Currently, I rawed with a dedicated tall pretty former massuese, who is like a sex buddy.
Wah, ho say. How does this gal stay in SG on long term?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1