The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
wah bro, what kind of special services ? CIM ? Anal ? can PM me
That is why ch** b** mouth like you don't deserve to get special service, want special service, want BBBJ, but abit only act like little boy, say maybe WL give you STD, If talking about being afraid, WL definitely will be more afraid you, you have session with a WL who have to go for monthly medical check up, yet they have to service customer who do not need to go for check up

Are you stupid or retarded? If you are so scare of STD what for you accept her BBBJ? you could have voice out to say that you prefer CBJ or what, no need to go around spreading unfounded rumours and break people rice bowl

Lets say if people go around your family and work place saying you got dirty disease will you be happy or not? of course not la!

If you are unsure if you got STD or not, go see a doctor, for your case, Google is not your best friend, no need search online for symptoms, seek professional help and find a doctor to check

Last edited by strikeback4; 02-04-2017 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

Kelantan lane for cybernerd
Old 03-04-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
That is why ch** b** mouth like you don't deserve to get special service, want special service, want BBBJ, but abit only act like little boy, say maybe WL give you STD, If talking about being afraid, WL definitely will be more afraid you, you have session with a WL who have to go for monthly medical check up, yet they have to service customer who do not need to go for check up

Are you stupid or retarded? If you are so scare of STD what for you accept her BBBJ? you could have voice out to say that you prefer CBJ or what, no need to go around spreading unfounded rumours and break people rice bowl

Lets say if people go around your family and work place saying you got dirty disease will you be happy or not? of course not la!

If you are unsure if you got STD or not, go see a doctor, for your case, Google is not your best friend, no need search online for symptoms, seek professional help and find a doctor to check
Are you her tirak ?

Someone boasted he got something more from G13....then now accused me of trying to spoil her rice bowl.

Why would I suspect her if you didn't boast you got something more from her ?
Old 03-04-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Kelantan lane for cybernerd
Those who want to go need to make appointment now.

few months ago i cheong there without appointment tell me need to wait whole day....wtf
Old 03-04-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
After my session with G13 last week, one side of my balls felt funny few days ago. I was quite concerned about the feeling so i googgled and it could be STD related. I certainly hope it's not.

Anyone who visited her has the same symptoms ? just checking cos you guys say she quite commando.
So i googled more and found out that it could be due to prostate problem or appendix problem. been having meals late and thought maybe that's the cause. seems to have got better but will monitor before seeking professional advice.

seems like G13 not as many tirak as G17. lol
Old 03-04-2017, 07:55 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you her tirak ?

Someone boasted he got something more from G13....then now accused me of trying to spoil her rice bowl.

Why would I suspect her if you didn't boast you got something more from her ?
You lan jiao la, 1st you accuse her because other bro say she Commando (Which i didn't say), now you say is because I say I received special, don't prata here and there ok. Don't be a pussy & be a man , be responsible for your words, in case you are too stupid and forgotten what you state, i will quote it and put it in Bold what you say last week :

Quote:
After my session with G13 last week, one side of my balls felt funny few days ago. I was quite concerned about the feeling so i googgled and it could be STD related. I certainly hope it's not.

Anyone who visited her has the same symptoms ? just checking cos you guys say she quite commando.
And only idiot like you will google on internet to see if got STD anot, if you're such a loser and cowards don't go out and play la, stay at home PCC, 100% will not get STD

Last edited by strikeback4; 03-04-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:59 AM

End of the day, you got nothing good to say, don't comment stupid things, alot of bros here enjoy L8H43 is because this is only 1 of the very few houses in GL that the girls offer BBBJ, most of the houses in GL offer CBJ

And if WL will give special treatment or not, it depends if you frequent her and also how you treat her and give her respect

If you're rude to WL and been rough to her, the WL will not like it, you think they will treat you good meh?
Old 03-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
So i googled more and found out that it could be due to prostate problem or appendix problem. been having meals late and thought maybe that's the cause. seems to have got better but will monitor before seeking professional advice.

seems like G13 not as many tirak as G17. lol
U nxt time free try to stir g17 loh....hahaha
Old 03-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
U nxt time free try to stir g17 loh....hahaha
G17 no need to stir liao....confirmed plus chop many tiraks.

G13 like got one only...so i still got chance
Old 03-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
End of the day, you got nothing good to say, don't comment stupid things, alot of bros here enjoy L8H43 is because this is only 1 of the very few houses in GL that the girls offer BBBJ, most of the houses in GL offer CBJ

And if WL will give special treatment or not, it depends if you frequent her and also how you treat her and give her respect

If you're rude to WL and been rough to her, the WL will not like it, you think they will treat you good meh?
you speak for yourself lah......what "a lot of bros" . if really a lot of bros, they will start creating new nicks to bombard me already .

If anyone got STD and you suspect it's that WL, it will be stupid and selfish of you to keep quiet because a lot bros will be affected. if the WL has practice safe sex, then there will be no reason to suspect her . but since you say she give special treatment...all the more high suspect.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
you speak for yourself lah......what "a lot of bros" . if really a lot of bros, they will start creating new nicks to bombard me already .

If anyone got STD and you suspect it's that WL, it will be stupid and selfish of you to keep quiet because a lot bros will be affected. if the WL has practice safe sex, then there will be no reason to suspect her . but since you say she give special treatment...all the more high suspect.
You got proof that WL give you STD or not? no proof don't talk cock, WL will definitely be more safe than you as they go for monthly medical check up, its a common practice which everyone knows, you are acting like a little boy, if you don't know about all this, don't come here and act act like you know everything

I say special treatment but did i specify anything? are you retarded? special treatment means unsafe practice ah?

You need go for check up not only for useless ball, but also for being empty headed and stupidity

If you got any guts, you go to any house and complain to the OKT that WL give you STD la, no need stir shit here
Old 03-04-2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:

And from the other part of the forum, I can see you stir shit in other places, alot of people not happy with you for asking stupid question, people talk about P massage you go and ask stupid question with or without pants? what a joke

Cannot believe that people like you ask this kind of stupid question, you are really a retard person with that retarded face

And don't suddenly be so holy and want to warn other bros, KNN if un safe is up to the OKT and immigration, Want to play yet suddenly become Holy man? must warn people when you yourself enjoy BBBJ and want full service, if you complain that WL provide losu service its ok, but now people give you good service you also want complain, you're very ungrateful person

If you are so holy and must warn people, than when you claim your balls acting funny and suspect you might get STD, did you warn your family member? did you go to your workplace and tell your colleague?

Last edited by strikeback4; 03-04-2017 at 09:43 PM.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Hey let's continue to contribute constructively. Anyway anyone recommend G8? I am contemplating if I should try her.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
l0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today just RTF G17, explosion of GFE. Strip faster than me, and ask me faster come shower. While in shower, auto come kiss me. Wow that kissing is like those feeling u haven't seen your lover for a long time and u finally see 'em. After that tongue war, proved to the bed, proceed to the bed.

On bed start the cat bath, balls licking and THEN SHE LIFTED MY AND GAVE AN AR! Wow wow, the sensation. Then to 69, the bbbj is too much for me to take so gave to stop her or I'm gonna explode my load in her. Cap on and she starts to ride me, after a short riding brought her to the edge of the bed lifted her up and started pumping her. The rest for you guys to fill in the style, after which she ask if can CiM, why not right. I only pity the guy after me. Sorry bro. Great bonk on G17. Gem indeed
Old 05-04-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
Hey let's continue to contribute constructively. Anyway anyone recommend G8? I am contemplating if I should try her.
No Worries, Cyberspace Nerd is just another lanjiao kia, talk only no action, he ask me so many question and i answer all of them, yet he don't dare to answer any of my question given to him

This kind of people deserve to be whack, its because this kind of people spoil market that is why service drop

I can see he still can go other thread and comment yet don't dare to reply my question here, good la... no balls don't talk so much, no need to PM me ask me give you a break, humji than don't play

Want BBBJ want full service yet suddenly want be hero must warn other bros? Good job man, SBF no 1 Lanjiao kia, talk cock sing song only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1