The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jc383 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

visit this 2 ML from SLG recently, should be fail safe.

Lynn
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 8.5/10
Sensual: 8.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10

Tian Niu
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 7/10
Sensual: 8.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Old 05-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Er... Is that even considered good looking? To me just very normal looking ley, which can find for 100 for fj ...
Dont bother... your $120 will be better spent elsewhere...
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 05-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Means u visit already? Share fr leh (:
Old 05-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
genericreddit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy12321 View Post
Means u visit already? Share fr leh (:
Someone here said that those with no FR are either hidden gems that other people want to keep secret or absolutely terrible.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Er... Is that even considered good looking? To me just very normal looking ley, which can find for 100 for fj ...
I haven't observe in detail but looks ok. Especially second picture reminds me of a certain local show model if that is really how she looks. Age, even if plus a few years is still good ripe age so might be worth the price if the service is good.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Xiao Xi (different one from above)

http://sglonelyguys.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Visited this pretty young girl recently, location wise is centrally located, tidy nice room.

Pretty face as you would see in the photo, slim nubile figure with a nice butt. Not for boob lovers.

Massage wise decent but not hard type, no expectations on that as well because not here for the massage.

Sensual wise done all in nude, she takes her time to caress. Doing a slow boob rub, licking my nipples slowly to wake up my little brother. She slides her mouth down to my shaft, grasping it firmly in her mouth, tongue licking wildly away. No feel of teeth when BBBJ is done, very decent skills there.

Afterwards, played around with her, good 4G roaming and doing my bit to stiffen her nipples up, nice groans, Soft pussy lips below and a nice fleshy butt to grab. HJ was done slowly and cum in no time.

Overall, pretty good standards in the current scene for a pretty ML. Will RTM of course.
i think she used to be xiaoya.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
igal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jessie. Good for JG and release. Looks wise good for MILF. Boobs on smaller side but surprisingly good to touch (I am a boobs lover).

Accommodating and cheery MILF.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=16511945
Old 05-01-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I haven't observe in detail but looks ok. Especially second picture reminds me of a certain local show model if that is really how she looks. Age, even if plus a few years is still good ripe age so might be worth the price if the service is good.
36A boobs in case anyone misses this detail
Old 05-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had another RTM session with Yuki/Carol. She has upped her game as also mentioned by some bros.

Action started right in living room once entering her apt. She undressed me & asked to sit down and started to attack my body and down to my didi. Her cathbath has improved!

Shower also has anothet game where she asked u to sit down while she put soap in her body & gave BBBJ & finished with 1st round HJ.

Continued with her nude massage as usual. But her massage has improved! More strength & better techniques.

Followed by another intense sensual, cathbath &.multiple positions of BBBJ. She then did a NURU (another new game) before the 2nd round HJ.

She's truly a gem in the current scene. Warning: You need to be on top of your vitality to match her. And as always, she's very careful with how u enter & leave her place. So pls respect her & follow her instruction. Cheers!
Old 05-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
wonderblow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php...1#post16874551

guys! just want to share a gem if u like hj and trimming
Old 05-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Yuki/Carol

She is a very careful person so please follow her instructions when going and leaving the place.
Once entered her place she will start undressing you follow by herself then start catbath and attacking your brother.
Next, proceed to shower and she will soap your body and her body follow by bbbj which your 1st shot will be released. Do respect her as she don't do CIM, so if you are going to shoot when she is bbbj-ing let her know.

Next, will be the nude massage. Strength was ok as she was quite skinny
After the massage, had some finger teasing and catbath follow by the 2nd round of bbbj with different positions, carry on by NURU and some fake making love actions and ended of the 2nd shot with HJ then she will shower for you.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Just had another RTM session with Yuki/Carol. She has upped her game as also mentioned by some bros.

Action started right in living room once entering her apt. She undressed me & asked to sit down and started to attack my body and down to my didi. Her cathbath has improved!

Shower also has anothet game where she asked u to sit down while she put soap in her body & gave BBBJ & finished with 1st round HJ.

Continued with her nude massage as usual. But her massage has improved! More strength & better techniques.

Followed by another intense sensual, cathbath &.multiple positions of BBBJ. She then did a NURU (another new game) before the 2nd round HJ.

She's truly a gem in the current scene. Warning: You need to be on top of your vitality to match her. And as always, she's very careful with how u enter & leave her place. So pls respect her & follow her instruction. Cheers!
Nice bro. May I know this is her standard $120 bbbj package? Or....?
Old 05-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://sglocalmassage.org/fei-er/
Real or fake fr? So many good fr but never hear of this ml before.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Thanks, but not to worry. I have never visited or will ever visit any ML who charges $120. Not worth it.and by your post it seems I'm right again. Cheers
Old 05-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Which package wuld u recommend for Yuki/Carol?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1