The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-03-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Wasn't she always 150 for bbbj?
She has always been 120 bbbj for me until she went back last month.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Hi Bro,

I see she (Kimmy) offers $100 per hour.
So I assume is fully clothed all the way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
not really.
DAYUM! Kimmy is legit 100% WOW!!! Lols.

Won't give too much details, bro @vazie FR says enough. Thanks again for the heads up.

However I like to add that, and I have always believed this - God gave the gift of sexy, banging hot bodies very generously to the viets!! Kimmy is hot dayum shapely! The best type of well-proportioned, slightly juicy, totally curvy with ample arse body, topped wirh the creamiest AU NATURALE totally yummylicious C cups!

Kimmy's pretty face and wonderful smile also charmed the socks off me. And strangely, we felt instantly familiar with each other. This made the session spill over with overwhelming hot passion, intense intimacy and through the roof gfe and bfe (boyfriend experience on my part, hehe).

I could easily write a 1000-word essay, but I reckon my excitement says it all. Anyway, being discrete is good. Hate to see great girls and places get into hot soup.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:15 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Is MHT meaty or slim slim type?
TIA
Her figure is something like Amei, very proportional. If Amei is large, she is medium.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-03-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
MHT, She is one of those few mls who dare to post her original look. Great body too.

I think she is more to Masculine type, big bone but have meat. She is not dat type of S shape figure, chest down to waist straight line,still have better figure than her And not sure how is much can go. Some Bros mention high investment Low ROI and smart Like those type more money then more honey, or asked to buy gifts for her. Her FRs have mixed, gfe not stable If high investment then Low ROI, better to consider other alternative if just to unlocked her. Recently no have any FRs about her. May b can shared more
Old 30-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Pinkjuice24 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Hmmm was tempted to look for her a few months ago but past FR wasn't great. Maybe I should try her out this time.
I actually visited her around 1 month back. Her assets really is huge will need two hands to cover it. She does charge more if you want to suck or kiss. Also she offers full at the right price. Overall a nice location and nice person to talk to.
Old 30-03-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
You mean the MBS staycation guy ah... after being super active for a period, like MIA liao. Prob busy bringing girls for stayca...
Lols. Wonder who is next on his body count?

But the theory isn't wrong. If a girl, working or not working, agrees to go on a staycation with you alone...it's a tacid nod to being ok with having sex, and usually foc, unless prior financial agreements were made.

Used to enjoy bringing the girls (working and non working) up to bkk for a short free for all. Only paid their airfares.
Old 30-03-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Wasn't she always 150 for bbbj?
Nope..... always been 120 for bbbj but if you cim then its 150.
Old 30-03-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Nope..... always been 120 for bbbj but if you cim then its 150.
When i visited i was quoted 150 else she wouldnt even use her mouth (this was few days before she flew back)
Old 30-03-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceracer View Post
Vera looks familiar. Was she from yf stable previously?

On a side note, anyone tried her cherry before?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-cherry/
Yes she was from YF stable previously.
Old 30-03-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tofuboi9292 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/shui-ling-massage/

any legit frs for this? saw the past few frs in this thread all giving very different review.

If not, anyone got good reco for bbbj / boob job? preferably syt or late 20s kind
Old 30-03-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
I think she is more to Masculine type, big bone but have meat. She is not dat type of S shape figure, chest down to waist straight line,still have better figure than her And not sure how is much can go. Some Bros mention high investment Low ROI and smart Like those type more money then more honey, or asked to buy gifts for her. Her FRs have mixed, gfe not stable If high investment then Low ROI, better to consider other alternative if just to unlocked her. Recently no have any FRs about her. May b can shared more
Shows that everyone has different taste when in comes to look and body. Some like some dun like but really gotta try once to know.

Any syt or fair skin girls to recommend from the new girls? Tried a few and always regret not visiting anyi instead.
Old 30-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Tired her, she's a milf definitely and looks closest to her 2nd photo but i find her looks rather attractive. Skin is smooth and fair. Her E cup Tits are natural, soft and humongous(think they weigh like 1/2 a kg each). If you are a boob lover you can't go wrong with her, you wouldn't be able to cup them with your hands. Read other MRs that she was SN but during my session with her was FN, can play and zhut on those massive melons like no tomorrow but roaming sig below is kinda limited. Her massage is also pretty solid, got strength not piano, she told me that she was a masseur back in shenzhen. All in all in out ard 50mins, not sure if she's a FL as well although she gives off that kinda vibes, didn't do research but i had an enjoyable session anyways.
Old 30-03-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkjuice24 View Post
I actually visited her around 1 month back. Her assets really is huge will need two hands to cover it. She does charge more if you want to suck or kiss. Also she offers full at the right price. Overall a nice location and nice person to talk to.
She does FJ too? How much?

Zhut and kiss + 20max I guess?
Old 30-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Agree bro. She is considered big boned. But her height makes up for it
She's about 170 or so. Gfe is soso. Not fantastic.
Managed to visit her when she's back. Still about the same. Any bros that have higher mileage do share
Old 30-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
last time you were youngershuaige.
Now still young bah... but not as experienced as all the senior cheongster Seems like someone jelly, zap me because they didn't get a ML to offer them FJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1