The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Someone asked about Paris/Miyuki, I shared her current ad, but both posts got deleted. Anything wrong here?
Quote:
That fellow only has 1 post. Read it with a pinch of salt
Quote:
Ok, I only vaguely remember that he mentioned about her previous work place, which should not matter now.

Does the moderator knows something that we don't know?
Got zapped by writing these. Someone 心虚 lol
Old 06-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo7878 View Post
Bro, I'm the one who asked.. maybe there's some mistakes from my end.. but anyway recvd your help already, many thanks..

Can pm me her new contact? Thx
Bro u can't pm others for ctc , u need to ask her threadstarter directly. It's fair u follow protocol cos someone else is taking the risk for your enjoyment.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 06-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
But anyway, having relied on reports of reliable ppl like macktamer, derrickboy, jasonjg, yq7, milobing, baotohk, etc, tot i would just contribute back to help others.
Bro in term of reliable review, how can u miss out lee hsein loong. A lot of time when he visit the same ML as i do, i always feel that his review is like 一针见血。Like Laura catbath a lot of saliva, come out of Mint's booking at 53 min, etc. Critical but fair remark..

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-02-2017 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Fixed message formatting
Old 06-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
But anyway, having relied on reports of reliable ppl like macktamer, derrickboy, jasonjg, yq7, milobing, baotohk, etc, tot i would just contribute back to help others.
Quote:
Bro in term of reliable review, how can u miss out lee hsein loong. A lot of time when he visit the same ML as i do, i always feel that his review is like 一针见血。Like Laura catbath a lot of saliva, come out of Mint's booking at 53 min, etc. Critical but fair remark..
Haha yup LHL and RaymondNg and yours too. These I can safely say are reliable reports. Just that nowadays seldom see derrickboy or macktamer frs liao.

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-02-2017 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Fixed message formatting
Old 06-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alina

Visited her when she was in G area, not sure if she's still there.
Looks: pleasant but not pretty, young looking.
Boobs: A or small B with dark nips (can't turn me on) (personal preference is boobs like Princess (chewyfruit), Pain, Linn, Erica (small but cute), and yina)
Gfe: v eager to please and loves to listen to cantonese songs
Sensual: here she shines; licking your groin area and so close to your lil bro that I tot I was gonna get a bbbj. V arousing.
Massage: not bad, cant rem much cos I only rem more of the sensual (above described)
Verdict: RTM not likely cos boobs n face buay gam me.

Pity Erica has RTM, wondering shld I write my experiencew with her.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Brief MR for Linn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Not missed out. They are still in the queue. Too busy with work lately
Haha.. Noted. =)

Wah.. just realized that I got zapped for asking Javabeans to put our true MR in the thread. Wow! Isn't what this thread is all about? To share MR? Want to zap, at least say why right? Put "_" or "hahaha"???
Old 06-01-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo7878 View Post
Bro, I'm the one who asked.. maybe there's some mistakes from my end.. but anyway recvd your help already, many thanks..

Can pm me her new contact? Thx
If you go to the link where the MRs are written, the rule there is to contact TS for contact. So I suppose you can go there to check and Pm accordingly
Old 06-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Got zapped stating that its an okt report. Low points/ new acct does not equal to okt report.

Woah I'm reliable ah hahaha din know that. Anw keep up with chionging and honest MRs. sometimes it cld be wrong zapping, sometimes cld be okt revenge. But I find that as long as u keep it up with good work, the good senior bros here will come in and help chiu. Been there, done that, recipient of some kind help here
Old 06-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Bro u can't pm others for ctc , u need to ask her threadstarter directly. It's fair u follow protocol cos someone else is taking the risk for your enjoyment.
Yeah, this rule I agree. Fair that you only ask the threadstarter advertising the ML thread, always abide by that.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
Wa bro... What you just said is an eye opener. In the conversation I had with her, she maintains that she has a strict no FJ policy no matter how much money she is offered or how shuai the man is. Being naive, I thought she really has a strict code that she follows or something.

Then again, as u said before, these women come here to make money...
Every ML has a price... It is how much you willing to invest
Old 07-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Adding another MR for bros' information. This time it is for http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1569

Visited her 2 weeks back since there are many good reviews. Arranged for 90min session at DMG $165.

Looks: Quite similar to the photos but I will discount 10-15% IMO. Small built and quite thin.

Massage: Considered quite good, covering neck to feet. Can feel the knots loosened a little. Unfortunately, this was the highlight of the session for me.

HJ: Opted 2x. I thought 1st shot was done quite quickly. Little foreplay and I guess this is the standard among MLs. Get the 1st load off quickly so that more time can be spent on massage and 2nd shot. When time for 2nd shot, again little foreplay and she gave up after 10 mins, saying I am not up to it and her hands are tired. My problem is that she didn't make it easy for roaming apart from the reverse cowgirl where she probably spent 2-3 mins. Panties on & I didn't attempt south. BTW, not for boobs lover... IMO A or barely B size.

GFE: Zilch. Could feel she was very icy when I stepped into the house. Tried to break the ice a little but she was not really responsive. Read somewhere earlier that maybe she could be having some problems lately and sadly, that carried over to my session.

Hygiene: Fresh towel for shower but I am not sure if the towel on the bed was new. Didn't see her change after the deed.

RTM: Absolutely NO... at that damage and given so many good recommendations, i am surprised at what i got. Massage was the highlight but hey if I purely wanted massage, I would have gone to a MP. No chemistry for me.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really torn by this trend.. This forum is supposed to be about MLs not FLs but increasingly either MLs offer both massage or FJ services.

My main concern is if this continues. Then what's the diff between this forum on MLs and FL2?

mariosuper's FR is a great read, and i'll just let this slide but I think if this thread has too many FJ FRs then maybe need to put a stop to it? The people who frequent this thread, like me, are not here for FJs. There's another forum for that - FL2.

Thoughts?
Old 07-01-2017, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I'm really torn by this trend.. This forum is supposed to be about MLs not FLs but increasingly either MLs offer both massage or FJ services.

My main concern is if this continues. Then what's the diff between this forum on MLs and FL2?

mariosuper's FR is a great read, and i'll just let this slide but I think if this thread has too many FJ FRs then maybe need to put a stop to it? The people who frequent this thread, like me, are not here for FJs. There's another forum for that - FL2.

Thoughts?
For a period of time it used to be where if a ML became FL, they get de-listed from the compilation, but that seems to have changed recently.

No offense, but if you want consistency from the posters, then the thread and compilation policies should have consistencies too since they go hand in hand to be honest. If not people will just assume it's ok because some "big wig" took the lead and said it's ok.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

Thoughts?
Hmms, if she offer fj only she is not allowed to be discuss here to benefit all bros who keen in massage in this thread. Should be discuss on FL2.

Criteria she also has to be advertised in local massage.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=635173

For eg , Her link or general link has to fall under local massage directory.

If she offer massage and full services, both, we can discuss only on massage and stating she also offer full services leaving out the details.

So no descriptions on full service here. It's also good that for massages Bros can indicate clearly if she is nude, half nude or fully clothed. Helps a lot in choosing mls.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 07-01-2017, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Just that nowadays seldom see derrickboy or macktamer frs liao.
Paiseh... just that the overall quality of MLs are kinda lacking since at least the start of last year... when I look back to the bountiful years, just feel compromised even with the top selections nowadays...

So rather indulge in other vices (drinking, zhng ride...)

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1