The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah, I get what you meant bro. I do miss Diana too.

Those perfect pearl shape tits, that good sensual feel and that bubbly character. Sigh...don't think she's coming back as well.
U mean tats her another name is it, Diana?
Oh i didnt know..lol.
Yea, she won't be coming back.
The last time she told me she's going to US ro work 😔😔
Old 14-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
U mean tats her another name is it, Diana?
Oh i didnt know..lol.
Yea, she won't be coming back.
The last time she told me she's going to US ro work 😔😔
No lah, Diana was a ML I go to last time, from sglonelyguy stable. Not Venus.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=635294

MR for Una or Zara from DA

Place - excellent. Condo discreet with no security guard
Room - stays alone, studio apartment with attached bath
Shower - separately. Did not offer to join
Looks - good resemblance to photo - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10. Boobs lovers would like it
Nuru - acceptable
Massage - not piano and for strength
HJ - a bit mechanical
GFE- good. Can converse in good English

This girl loves to be bottomless. Even while entering she was i in a nightie with bra and no panties. While massaging also she was bottomless but had a bra.

RTM - ok if I am around in that area
Old 14-01-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried mei mei
Interesting location quite open to the public at a busy district.
Rooms quite small and no shower facilities.

Looks quite similar to picture but I would say she is prettier in person. Very friendly and bubbly and make an effort to chat and joke so you will feel at ease. Lots of touches to my dick. It's not even incidentally it was deliberate hohoho.

Massage not bad enu strength but not very long. Sensual not bad also abit of Breast massage before bj given. No fully nude only topless. But body not bad and from squeezing her ass it's quite firm and round. Too bad can't take off.

I remember some bro giving the damages but seems to be different. 1hr entrance was $65 lo not $50.

And she said $100 for bj and $80 for hj. Dono if she think I carrot top anot Kns. But managed to bargain to $80 for bj.

One think I Don like is no offer for shower at all. But also means all the time was used for massage and extra.

Ended off with. Little peck on the lips.

All in not the best experience but can try cos of her looks and friendly character.
Old 14-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Just finished a session with 玲玲姐.

Opted for the 90 mins session (30 min massage, 60 min JG)

Massage: 9/10

Always room for improvement, but her skill and strength is top notch. The correct points are pressed. She will check with you on the strength and whether are you in pain or not.

JG: 10/10

Have tried YF's JG before. LL JG is just as good. Opted for one of her other add-on where she rammed her finger into your asshole and start wiggling it all around. The feeling is.. weird, but you really need to try it; additional cost of course.

Wife did mention our sexy time is getting more intense. After the first session with LL, results are almost instantaneous. So, after this second session, plus the additional treatment, it's time to destroy my wife's pussy!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m

RTM: Yes

Will make this a monthly affair. LL is a very nice person to talk to during the session. Easy to chat with. Other then the mentioned service, nothing else is offered (banana was offered today, off menu item)

Go to her if you want to improve your performance. Will be money well spent.
Old 14-01-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

MILF.

Went to my regular clean spa.
When walking out of the shopping centre, a hour-glass figure MILF in a beauty shop caught my eye. We made eye contact and she rushed out of her shop and call out to me.

I acted blur and entered her shop and asked why she called out to me. She asked if I wanted massage. I said I just had mine at XXX. She stroked my shoulder and I asked if she do JG and her replied was anything that I wanted. Her D-cup boobs was overflowing her tight fitting dress, and her 24 waist and hour glass figure made my 2IC salivate.

The rest was history.
A beauty shop with clear glass panels (not those with stickers obscuring view) in a shopping centre with one MILF masseur. Once confirmed, she will lock the glass door and we proceeded behind the curtains. The rest is history and rated below:

Looks: 8/10 MILF.
Figure: 10/10.
Massage: 4/10.
BJ: 7/10.
FJ: 8/10.

Damage. $35 + $100. I had 3x $50, so gave $150 and was rewarded with a long tongue twisting kiss in full view of passerby behind the clear glass door as I have walked out of the curtains... Damn risky, but loved it.
Old 14-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannedwolf View Post

RTM? maybe...I'm trying to withdraw myself from this scene. it's becoming an addiction, though I visit ML once fortnightly. the money for affection transaction exchanged a feeling of emptiness. not sure if anyone feels the same as me.
Have been spending quite a sum of money on this... Have to stop this but cannot stop coming to read all the mr
Old 14-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zoot123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
bro pls share the contact of this hot milf with me, i love milf

thansk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
MILF.

When walking out of the shopping centre, a hour-glass figure MILF in a beauty shop caught my eye. We made eye contact and she rushed out of her shop and call out to me.

I acted blur and entered her shop and asked why she called out to me. She asked if I wanted massage. I said I just had mine at XXX. She stroked my shoulder and I asked if she do JG and her replied was anything that I wanted. Her D-cup boobs was overflowing her tight fitting dress, and her 24 waist and hour glass figure made my 2IC salivate.

The rest was history.
A beauty shop with clear glass panels (not those with stickers obscuring view) in a shopping centre with one MILF masseur. Once confirmed, she will lock the glass door and we proceeded behind the curtains. The rest is history and rated below:

Damage. $35 + $100. I had 3x $50, so gave $150 and was rewarded with a long tongue twisting kiss in full view of passerby behind the clear glass door as I have walked out of the curtains... Damn risky, but loved it.
Old 15-01-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Have been spending quite a sum of money on this... Have to stop this but cannot stop coming to read all the mr
Sometimes I can be aggressive I admit . But if I have beg you guys to stop visiting mls (Not is including locals, I mean china girls) for the sake of affection, I have to. To make sure you spend your money wisely and also for the sake of your truly life loves. And to keep your emotions stable. I will beg you to stop.

Whores are truly for fucking and tugging only, pls.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 15-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
there's enough dumbF stories out there in the matters of the heart thread. i've had my fair share of stupidity also. but just quote you the easy to relate ones.

was in the middle of a back massage the ML picks up to answer the phone presumably his BF on the line checking on her. she tells him she's watching TCS channel 8 drama at home and stoning at home

another incident with another ML. about to start the happy ending with my didi.. another phonecall of a packet rice oldman checking on her girl. she said she's thinking of him at the moment. WTF ?!

therefore don't believe those sweet talking SMS with kiss kiss or miss u or horny talk like u damn handsome. ur didi v hard etc meant to boost ur ego & make u cum fast. its all meant to f u ur brain & give them money
I reveal one old secret.

The actual bfs and Husbands are from China, I believe most of you have heard stories and familiar with the list of mls that I engaged that also have all rtc. The answer is not a single singaporean succeed in a long term relationship with ml.

The truth is mls treat all their customers some sort of 傻逼,and only want money. All I engaged are either pregnant, married or single with bf with a someone from china.

That's what I want to reveal to all so call bfs or wannabe. There is no true love only pain and emptiness cos they are sucking you dry so they can have a good future that really doesn't involved those who help them.

Do you know when I start writing this it comes from my heart? No prejudice to anyone or against anyone . I don't stop bros who go visit wls for a good time have fun play around. But coming to visit mls for affection is strictly no, I just don't encourage this . Maybe you can treat affection casually but never seriously.

I hope people believe what I say and understand is no good to visit mls just for affection.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 15-01-2017 at 01:48 AM.
Old 15-01-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Posted on her thread but tot can just share here for bros convenience

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=637556

Adele oh Adele... what a gem!
Definitely well worth the visit!!

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty!!
Figure: 8.5/10 really like how she has the right curves, at the right places near perfect body if u ask me!
Massage: 8/10 I would have given even higher if I had more time to enjoy. After all, 1 hour, we need to "prioritize" hehe
Sensual 11/10: she really shines here! No joke. Not sure is it the best ever but definitely one of a kind. Out of this world!! That tingling sensation, brings u to heaven and then back to earth, countless times!!!
Hj: 9/10 definitely up there with variations and fun! Had to be strong to not give up too early!!
Service level: top notch! Don't need to worry about not getting her full attention, she's that service oriented!

RTM: Definitely!! A v enjoyable session
Old 15-01-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
togetthere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried xue er from slg?
http://sglonelyguy.com/xue-er-massage/
Cannot find any Fr and also not listed by java.
Old 15-01-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
MILF.

The rest was history.

Hi Bro, pls share conract n location. Thank in advance.
Old 15-01-2017, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
No lah, Diana was a ML I go to last time, from sglonelyguy stable. Not Venus.
yup, I remembered Diana too - she was once my regular ML too ...
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 15-01-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I reveal one old secret.

The actual bfs and Husbands are from China, I believe most of you have heard stories and familiar with the list of mls that I engaged that also have all rtc. The answer is not a single singaporean succeed in a long term relationship with ml.

The truth is mls treat all their customers some sort of 傻逼,and only want money. All I engaged are either pregnant, married or single with bf with a someone from china.

That's what I want to reveal to all so call bfs or wannabe. There is no true love only pain and emptiness cos they are sucking you dry so they can have a good future that really doesn't involved those who help them.

Do you know when I start writing this it comes from my heart? No prejudice to anyone or against anyone . I don't stop bros who go visit wls for a good time have fun play around. But coming to visit mls for affection is strictly no, I just don't encourage this . Maybe you can treat affection casually but never seriously.

I hope people believe what I say and understand is no good to visit mls just for affection.
I totally agree with this view. MLs are here for one and only one reason, that is to earn the most money at the shortest time with the least effort and then RTC for a good life with their real loves.

We should enjoy this hobby with open eyes and not over pay. Most importantly, don't get KCed and wreck your own family and happiness for short live lust.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1