The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
bandero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkesyj View Post
She is worst ML ever experience..room is refugee camp and no service at all. Guess she treat me like carrot head.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadedsquare View Post
This Esther https://www.perfectmassage.club/jenny-18 cmi one la, I went up saw her and fuck off, stay near Balestier tau sar piah. Still can tell me she young and all, see liao erm byeeeeeeee

Honest FR, visit her at your own peril
I tried her. She is a MILF, with very nice boobs and topless.

Was it her roommate who open the door for you?
Old 06-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Chionster420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer1985 View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/mini/
any reviews on this lady??
I gave a review a few page back~
But she is worth going to, in my opinion. So, give it a try!
Old 06-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8195 View Post
can try mint ! young pretty cute syt , allow 2hj
http://prcprincess.com/model/mint/
Double up on this!! and she also provides a pretty decent massage too!
But really hard to book
Old 06-04-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer1985 View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/mini/
any reviews on this lady??
For your info can skip n try others. Saw previous MR like not bad decide to try in the end it is a miss for me... looking for relaxing session end up disappointed experience for commando...

Whole session lasted only 40mins. Looks is more to pre-mlif, massage at best is just above piano...sensual is even poor compared to so many mls I have visited in the past. No cat bath no boobs fuxx cannot kiss boobs only allow squeeze n touch boobs. Just trying to jerk u off with up down actions...commercial no gfe will never rtm...

Very long time I rate a ml so bad maybe the mkt now is really short of quality...
Old 06-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandero View Post
She is worst ML ever experience..room is refugee camp and no service at all. Guess she treat me like carrot head.

Wow lucky mi. I was still intending to give her a try. Guess I have to look elsewhere...
Old 06-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Can't find vera's advertisement in little tiger website.. is she still around?
Bro, I just visited Vera very recently. She told me she will be taking a short break soon, I guess that's why the advert is down. Cheers.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
My personal experience ... most of the girls who have their pictures blurred out tend to be either different or like 20 years older lol.

Seriously, so far i think 4 out of 5 are like that - that's my experience, so unless a bro recommends, i tend not to venture.
Ya bro stupid me used to think blurred means to protect girls' identity, all it really means is anything also can.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Hmm from reading the recent posts, I realize that the community here is as horrible as any other.
I, for one would love to share my experience and to introduce the MLs I've visited to any bros out there with similar taste.
However, sad as it may be, people who disagree will upright point their fingers claiming that positive review writers are mostly paid MR writers.
Just want to clarify. I've been following these ML threads since early 2015 and since visited countless MLs (especially new faces) and through these numerous visits, I thought I would pay back the thread followers and writers by giving my views and experience. Sadly, I am wrong.
Well~ back to just reading and forget all about sharing I suppose.
Dear Admin, feel free to delete my account. Won't be needing anymore.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
For your info can skip n try others. Saw previous MR like not bad decide to try in the end it is a miss for me... looking for relaxing session end up disappointed experience for commando...

Whole session lasted only 40mins. Looks is more to pre-mlif, massage at best is just above piano...sensual is even poor compared to so many mls I have visited in the past. No cat bath no boobs fuxx cannot kiss boobs only allow squeeze n touch boobs. Just trying to jerk u off with up down actions...commercial no gfe will never rtm...

Very long time I rate a ml so bad maybe the mkt now is really short of quality...
Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience. But mine was totally opposite of yours during my visit. Not saying that you are lying but I guess "one man's meat is another's poison" in this case is so true. Also, not to defend her but a friend of mine that visited her a few hours ago mentioned that she is a little over-worked due to an influx of customers over the last few days.
Old 07-04-2017, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

MR for Mimi

http://sgbeautycastle.com/mi-mi-massage-bbbj-cim/

Looks: Not bad looking. Pre-MILF
Figure: Very slim girl. Not for boobs lover, however nipples is great.
Massage: Not bad. Can be better
Sensual: Portion where she excellent.
BBBJ: Great BBBJ. Powerful suction.
Attitude: Very good. No rush. Very friendly.

RTM: Yes.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chionster420 View Post
Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience. But mine was totally opposite of yours during my visit. Not saying that you are lying but I guess "one man's meat is another's poison" in this case is so true. Also, not to defend her but a friend of mine that visited her a few hours ago mentioned that she is a little over-worked due to an influx of customers over the last few days.
Why the hell you need to apologise for another bro's bad experience?

Our experiences are all different depending on our interactions. Sometimes facts are still facts and some might mind and some may not.

Cheers.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsterJJ View Post
Anyone tried sofy before? Can't seem to find MR

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php...highlight=sofy
Looks familiar, you can try searching at here and go through the pictures and see if that lady is there. Then go bro Javabeans compilation and find
Old 07-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
plywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Any recommendation for a cute ML with 2hj gives good massage?
http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/
Try her, not regrettable
Old 07-04-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Why the hell you need to apologise for another bro's bad experience?

Our experiences are all different depending on our interactions. Sometimes facts are still facts and some might mind and some may not.

Cheers.
Ya agree u do not need to apologize...I'm just stating the facts my experience may differ from yours and facts are just sharing. Up to individuals to decide for themselves...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1