The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimbird View Post
Which one should i go for?
Paris or Sydney?
It depends on if u prefer France or Australia.
Old 26-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Bro, except for Sydney, the other 3 you mentioned have been tried and tested by numerous bros here, and are probably among the best bets you can find. All 3 are probably worth your money
yes indeed. but after what a bro posted here about getting rashes from a list 1 ML, a bit scared to patronise list 1 for now
Old 26-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

abit out of touch, is this ML try and tested?
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/yaoyao-3/

syt leh
Old 26-07-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post

abit out of touch, is this ML try and tested?
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/yaoyao-3/

syt leh
Has been talked about a lot for the past week...

Just fyi:
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=143

Zara
Old 26-07-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Caffeine from LTD

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=538678
http://liltigersden.com/caffeine-啡因/

Booked a slot with her at 11pm. At 1105, told me that there are people outside her house and it is not convenient to come up then (I had already reached the place). At 1120, told me that there is a blackout and told me to go home and come another day. Don't know if all these is for real. Left feeling dulan with my tank full to the brim
Old 26-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cannot tahan and booked queenie for a massage and fj yesterday late noon.. Was disappointed to see that she have changed and provide a rush service.. Despite saying will massage, the quality dropped significantly, aka no heart..She tried to 30 min me and chase me out.. Well, at least I got to stick my stick on her overly bushy pussy.. No RTM, wasted me money..

Location: not accessible by MRT, walking distance to cooling's new place..
Massage: 3/10
FJ: not relevant to this thread but still, 4/10, too bushy..
BJ: cannot cum as the session seems rushed..
Have to literally force myself to cum at 130.. Jibai
Body: saggy C, notice rashes on several parts of her body (I am sensitive to this due to recent event, my rashes are almost cleared and my cock took control of my brain)..
Session ended in 30 min, maybe no chemistry between us..don't ask why I still pay 130 for 30 min.. It's because I'm stupid..
Old 26-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Cannot tahan and booked queenie for a massage and fj yesterday late noon.. Was disappointed to see that she have changed and provide a rush service.. Despite saying will massage, the quality dropped significantly, aka no heart..She tried to 30 min me and chase me out.. Well, at least I got to stick my stick on her overly bushy pussy.. No RTM, wasted me money..

Body: saggy C, notice rashes on several parts of her body (I am sensitive to this due to recent event, my rashes are almost cleared and my cock took control of my brain)..
Session ended in 30 min, maybe no chemistry between us..don't ask why I still pay 130 for 30 min.. It's because I'm stupid..
Reality of life. They are just out for our money, duh.....
Old 26-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tommyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Shi Han/诗涵
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=546219
http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!shi-han/c13dk

Looks: 7/10 Without makeup 70% resemblance her photos and need to add additional 5 years to her listed age
Body: 9/10 Fair, slim and smooth with a nice butt
Boobs: Soft soft B nice to play with
Massage: 5/10 Quite basic and not enough strength
BM: Smooth and shiok plus she kissing u all over ur body
HJ: Normal with slightly fake moan
Location: Above shops, place a bit rundown for the toilet but still acceptable.
RTM: Will at least RTM 1 more time.

Her look is above average, if she put on make up like those photos i think the session will be super enjoyable.
She will help you shower but the bathroom is very small. Then she will remove her clothes left only her panty during massage.
Can roam anywhere except pussy.
Chit chat wise, not that much but she like to tease, so GFE is still pretty good.
She only check on her phone before and after the session so this is very professional.
Old 26-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post

Like I had mentioned before for $130 which she is charging she will most likely return to ML.
In addition now your FR seems negative.
From my experience no lady provides good service when they turned from ML to FL or vise-versa.
Old 26-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Bro, except for Sydney, the other 3 you mentioned have been tried and tested by numerous bros here, and are probably among the best bets you can find. All 3 are probably worth your money
The Moon is this one?

https://samsforum.com/showth...highlight=moon
Old 26-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Yes.

FYI: https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13262949
Old 26-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

I don't think she has many RTM customers so now sibei desperate for money.

Anyway, the reason I never go for FL anymore is precisely because all will shortchange your time. Seems they take on customers in 30 min blocks since they expect the deed to be done quickly. Somehow the popular ones will still get fucked 20 times a day. Imagine the kind of money they can make.

Quite a pity she has become a fallen angel. Doubt even she wants, she can make it back into a successful ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Like I had mentioned before for $130 which she is charging she will most likely return to ML.
In addition now your FR seems negative.
From my experience no lady provides good service when they turned from ML to FL or vise-versa.
Old 26-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wooohoooo.... managed to get a slot with MQ later! 😁
Old 26-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1777 View Post
wooohoooo.... managed to get a slot with MQ later! 😁
Enjoy Bro! I'm sure you will
Old 26-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I don't think she has many RTM customers so now sibei desperate for money.

Anyway, the reason I never go for FL anymore is precisely because all will shortchange your time. Seems they take on customers in 30 min blocks since they expect the deed to be done quickly. Somehow the popular ones will still get fucked 20 times a day. Imagine the kind of money they can make.
PRC whores are the worst of the lot.

They expect money to rain on them and provide such atrocious service.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1