The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2014, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
what happen to the great bonks thread?

came back from long vacation, suddenly that thread no more liao. what happened ar?
Old 10-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tonytansgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: what happen to the great bonks thread?

Found a great bonk! prc called tianxin.

Great lookng milf!

I not suppose to disclose her wechat id.

Bros can pm me if intersted!!!
Old 25-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
nightstop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightstop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Great Banks If Only She Has Good Attitude

I just ended my session with Gucci after humiliated.

Came in exactly at 2.55pm. After shower, she didn't a bbbj. She has nice boobs but her service is super farked up. She gave me barely 5mins BBBJ. After requesting for a longer BBBJ, she rejected and pull a long face. From there on, the session went south. Also, in between the session she answered calls from customers.

I'm fine with her not doing a longer BBBJ as it might get tiring but her attitude is not worth any penny. She reluctantly continued with missionary. She refused to change to other position initially but after debating with her we continued with doggie within 5mins. By this time I was angry with her and changed my mood till my Lil Bro went limp. She refused to allow me penetrating him instead she wants to do hj. She barely even try to make me hard. She had a long sour face and kept sighing. If u were in my position you will be turned off too.

After her 2 failed attempts, she barged out of the room and complaint to her housemate and there was also another Bro juz ended his session. She humiliated me there with the room door wide open while I was in the room.

I was not able to tolerate this any longer. I went to clean myself, paid her full rate and leave. Overall, it was a bad experience. No 101%squirting. This is bullshit!! I left at 3.20pm. ALL BROS PLEASE BE AWARE. UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE MY WORD FOR IT. IF NOT, WHY WOULD I BOTHER TO WRITE SUCH LONG FR.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

No more great bonks hence no more such thread.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

AnY Great BonkB to Share
Any innocent paid and no enjoying

HappY UpZ

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 25-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
omgdoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great bonk no more! gd ones all back in china liao, on site say service all will be provided go there got cheated this no here no .. even suay the person not the same as what u see lol... fl from budget become over budget also lol.. what is happening!!
Old 26-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

nightstop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightstop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgdoom View Post
great bonk no more! gd ones all back in china liao, on site say service all will be provided go there got cheated this no here no .. even suay the person not the same as what u see lol... fl from budget become over budget also lol.. what is happening!!
Agreed. Somehow I guess it's lucky whether we get the truthful ones or those who are dishonest.

Anyone tried her before? Goes by the name of Ally.
http://shf2.weebly.com/uploads/2/1/0...86583_orig.jpg

Went to see her 2weeks ago. Had a shocked when a lady who is much older opened the door. Not a student lookalike at all. Kena con. Not cute at all. Give it a try. She gave BJ w/o deep throat. BJ!! Saying she has sore throat. Everything also cannot. Then she start riding me then missionary. I pound her so hard till she wanna faint. I was shocked as she complaint that she has headache. I stopped and was concerned but she insisted on continuing. She even accepted more customers despite her condition. Crazy woman. By this time she can't even do BJ to finish it. Paid her $70 instead of $100.

I hope she didn't faint on one of the bro after me. I guess we can get this thread going again. Leave yr comments on the fly be it good or bad. May save us the money for better fls.
Old 26-01-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Maybe brothers can use this thread to share good and bad bonks?
Old 26-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

cannot find the bad (and good) bonks thread too..
FLs getting from bad to worst.. from past experience during the past months

only 1-2 out of 10 are good bonks..
many lousy attitude, rush job, double bookings, out to earn quick$$ and go back home.

OKT delete bad bonks feedback on their websites...
no good for FL playground.. sian,
think go back to GL better
Old 26-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Maybe brothers can use this thread to share good and bad bonks?
It will go down like the previous one after awhile. I believe the issues were that the OKTs were posting false FRs and deleting any negative FRs they see. It is unlikely that the FL domes will see any law and order since this kind of activity is not entirely lawful to begin with.

In addition to that, who does not want some quick and easy cash from unsuspecting customers? It is not like one is building up a company or brand with a reputable name that will last for years to come. Stables and girls come and go in a matter of days or weeks. There is little reason to build up a loyal client base when you are susceptible to get up the lorry at any point of time without warning.
Old 26-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
leonoel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go try Kelly from Bonkers Room. Left my honest FR there.

You will not be disappointed. Alr RTF once.

Cheers!
Old 26-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
omgdoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengseng View Post
cannot find the bad (and good) bonks thread too..
FLs getting from bad to worst.. from past experience during the past months

only 1-2 out of 10 are good bonks..
many lousy attitude, rush job, double bookings, out to earn quick$$ and go back home.

OKT delete bad bonks feedback on their websites...
no good for FL playground.. sian,
think go back to GL better
omg i totally agree to ur point man.. tried posting on their website after a bad bonk or maybe even cheated, but end up few mins later my comment was delete off.. now there are ONLY A FEW OKT or Bro that recommend FL tat i will believe maybe 1 or 2 lol after much of experience..
anyway bros out there dun be deceive just becuz of the picture the girl chio till u can only use ur little bro to decide to bonk them anot, also especially those site that only shows gd comment instead of bad..

by the way any bros here got lobang for this thread?
http://samsforum.com/showthread....812&highlight=
haha really miss those days with fl excluding rms..

Last edited by omgdoom; 26-01-2015 at 11:01 PM.
Old 26-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luger View Post
It will go down like the previous one after awhile. I believe the issues were that the OKTs were posting false FRs and deleting any negative FRs they see. It is unlikely that the FL domes will see any law and order since this kind of activity is not entirely lawful to begin with.

In addition to that, who does not want some quick and easy cash from unsuspecting customers? It is not like one is building up a company or brand with a reputable name that will last for years to come. Stables and girls come and go in a matter of days or weeks. There is little reason to build up a loyal client base when you are susceptible to get up the lorry at any point of time without warning.
The OKTs are paid advertisers and probably their money are used the run the forum.
Nonetheless, I feel FL Dome 2 is a place to avoid.
With the CNY approaching, some, if not most of the MLs or FLs will be heading home.
I'm expecting a quiet February despite the large number of PRC ladies available, who are basically, you know.
Old 30-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

Not long ago, I texted these 2 clowns.
Clown #1: Fei Fei. 19yr old. http://tianting808.com/fei-fei/
Clown #2: Ping Ping. 19yr old. http://tianting808.com/ping-ping/

By the way, I'm a non chinese. I begin with texting the both clowns from 5.30pm in mandarin. I took effort to use Google Translate to communicate. Suggested appointment to be at 6pm, North area.

The first clown wanted to call me but I told her I cannot understand mandarin and explained to her that I'm using Google Translate. She then stopped contacting me. I take it that she may not understand.

The second clown, I texted her at 5pm. She also wanted to call me. I explained to her as well why I cannot talk to her. She was much better than the first clown. She did reply but only 1 hour later at 6.01pm. She texted me the location in Adm******. By this time, I was at Woo****** and had to rush for the appointment. After arriving at the destination, I texted her and she called me. Seriously!!
Answered the call and it was like chicken and duck. Told her to message me instead. And after ending the call, I texted her in mandarin. She did not reply me at all.

Spoils my day. Oh well. Why can't these PRC at least learn how to use Google Translate. The technology is there. Only the smart ones use it. Seems that they don't want to earn extra cash for CNY. This is my first time experiencing such noob clowns. The rest did use Google.

Anyone had such problems?
Old 30-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

Just back from centrral area, damn sian... Girl dun even know how to give proper address.. Nevermind, she is not the person in photo!
I left the place without doing. It's not that she not pretty, but the photo used is a celebrity lol... Very chio loh lolol i can only laugh at myself .

Reminder to chiongsters of dome 2 again......be more discerning abt very chio photo u see from websites lolol...

It's not my day today

Last edited by ahbengseng; 10-02-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1