The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Testor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sammyboy dissapointing

Migrated here from dome 3 due to quality korean girls disappearing. Wish i saw this thread earlier.
Old 15-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U will b more disappointing here
Old 15-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Winters87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with all the bros here... alot of fake photos n fake advertising rubbish to scam the consumers.. us....

I would suggest sammyboyforum.com Web master set a limitation such as stopping those okts deleting real FR. This okts will not dare to anyhow play play becos this is a platform for bros I guess lol...

At least have a control over scammers especially China okts...

Make it fair enough for bros out there who spends alot of cash.

Level the playing field...
Easy outgoing, funny loving guy who will chit chat with you and a good listener to whoever needs a listening ear, please don't be offended if I'm straight and logical about stuff or issues. Of course if kiam eng also can find me, we are all humans!!!
Old 15-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Dun give out.....

There also some change everyday... even can let u to be chance to be Director / Actor for Own Private Collection. Where other forum dun have....

Just Camera to be Director / Actor
Strictly for OWN Private collection

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Sugartse950120 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.spottie View Post
The days of the big tits girls have gone. Now all fake ads. I have had 3 fake tit size girls recently. the E huan huan is fake tits. the DD is at most a B. dun see her ads liao. I miss 小小.
Can you state clearly what do you miss 小小?
For her service ?what service do she provide?
Old 08-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Nickydicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss sgsexcapades
Old 09-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

true, seems like the real big tits girls n the good syts r in geylang legal scene, either that or some massage parlours in chinatown n orchard towers r good too. guess its because of constant raids thats why the fl dome 2 scene is not as good as before, good quality ones, choose either geylang or mp
last time geylang big tits pretty syt must be cat150, nowadays get plenty of that at cat100 or even cat80

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
Geylang and Pertain better and more real. Not trust worthy okie now though I see some positive fr in Haonan.

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 09-02-2016 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackybt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
true, seems like the real big tits girls n the good syts r in geylang legal scene, either that or some massage parlours in chinatown n orchard towers r good too. guess its because of constant raids thats why the fl dome 2 scene is not as good as before, good quality ones, choose either geylang or mp
last time geylang big tits pretty syt must be cat150, nowadays get plenty of that at cat100 or even cat80

Sgbeautycastle better get raid too. Less people will get conned by fake photos.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
lognormal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do research and only seek out trusted stables. now no brainer all so bad so many fake best to play safe and see thread fr. money slow to recharge cannot waste anyhow on cheaters.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Just wana share one of my bad experience with this gal from haonan https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=589561

This morning I confirmed 3pm appt with her @ kovan area. However, I was early (abt 2pm) and I try calling and SMS her and check if she can make it earlier or not. I have tried to contact her but for more than 45 mins, I could not get hold of her. Not even a reply on SMS nor pick up the phone.

At about 3pm, then she reply back say never expect me to be early but never even bother to say sorry for not replying back to all my previous SMS and making me wait under the hot sun for her!

I strongly suggest all bros to ignore this gal and for the price of $100, there are other gals who are of better service standard than this wan. A gal that dun bother to answer call nor SMS dun expect to receive any good service from her.

She make my day damn lousy and one of the worst gal I ever met!
Old 16-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Now I understand why girl is busy answering SMS while they are fucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
Hi Bros,

Just wana share one of my bad experience with this gal from haonan https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=589561

This morning I confirmed 3pm appt with her @ kovan area. However, I was early (abt 2pm) and I try calling and SMS her and check if she can make it earlier or not. I have tried to contact her but for more than 45 mins, I could not get hold of her. Not even a reply on SMS nor pick up the phone.

At about 3pm, then she reply back say never expect me to be early but never even bother to say sorry for not replying back to all my previous SMS and making me wait under the hot sun for her!

I strongly suggest all bros to ignore this gal and for the price of $100, there are other gals who are of better service standard than this wan. A gal that dun bother to answer call nor SMS dun expect to receive any good service from her.

She make my day damn lousy and one of the worst gal I ever met!
Old 20-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quite disspointing....

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 21-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skeletonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah man sometimes really is need reliable and good reviews. Cause sometimes OKT ownself use multiple fake to post positive reviews. What have our playground turn to? Back in the past are the best
Old 23-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Indeed dear bros,

The sammyboy of now is a pale effigy of yesteryears.

Its swarmed w unreliable fr & photos, its machiam like ti-kum ti-kum now

Now I try to look out for those FL/ML that takes photos/selfie that kinda look belivable not those that look superdupa kind w skin so smooth and face so sharp until fake. ANd never belive the tits size, its all inflated hahaa.

As long as its a monies spinning tree for sammyboy, there's nothing much about policing the content one lah, and thats a fact.

cheers
Old 23-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We can only give each other headsup and trade FR as best as we can

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1