The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
yea loh... come to think of it... anyway know any clinic that does checkup for males? Also, anything I need to take note bo?
You should discuss with your primary physician or visit a STD clinic as soon as possible.

Start with a STD panel, which should include these -
  • Chlamydia
  • Gonorrhea
  • Herpes 2
  • HIV
  • Syphilis

Good luck!
Old 26-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by niama View Post
Hi Bros, am in BKK at the moment. Anybody interested to hang out tomorrow (Tuesday 26/8) night? Thinking of going to hang out at patpong and stuff and see how things go from there!

My local number is 0926326070 and from international is +66926326070.

I'm in my mid 20s.
I may be around , where are you going to bring me to?
Old 26-08-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yea loh... come to think of it... anyway know any clinic that does checkup for males? Also, anything I need to take note bo?
DSC CLinic is your best bet...
Old 26-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

i'm already in Bangkok and staying in Sukhumvit Soi 15, walking distance from Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza is a much further walk away but walk-able

any bros interested to meet for drinks can contact me at 0984424008 or +66984424008

use 0984424008 if you like to add me via whatsapp or line.

i have another 2-4 bros coming to join me this friday night. if you have wechat, pls PM me your wechat ID, i can add you to existing wechat groups where we talk about girls and sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niama View Post
Hi Bros, am in BKK at the moment. Anybody interested to hang out tomorrow (Tuesday 26/8) night? Thinking of going to hang out at patpong and stuff and see how things go from there!

My local number is 0926326070 and from international is +66926326070.

I'm in my mid 20s.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 26-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since u described her like a fairy from the sky, she should be popular with mongers. She f more guys than u cross the bridge. Imagine how many dicks had went in n out within a week, a month and a yr

I read in other forum, men with aids still f around but to make these men feel better and more responsible, they mentioned they will use condom....

It takes a few days n some 30 days before u know u hit the jackpot. Good luck. Hopefully non or minor problem.
Old 26-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

For those "smart" men looking for love....

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...y-a-thai-woman
Old 26-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 18
moltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
i'm already in Bangkok and staying in Sukhumvit Soi 15, walking distance from Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza is a much further walk away but walk-able

any bros interested to meet for drinks can contact me at 0984424008 or +66984424008

use 0984424008 if you like to add me via whatsapp or line.

i have another 2-4 bros coming to join me this friday night. if you have wechat, pls PM me your wechat ID, i can add you to existing wechat groups where we talk about girls and sex.

Thanks bro.

Up u.

Moltenwolf
Old 26-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Since u described her like a fairy from the sky, she should be popular with mongers. She f more guys than u cross the bridge. Imagine how many dicks had went in n out within a week, a month and a yr

I read in other forum, men with aids still f around but to make these men feel better and more responsible, they mentioned they will use condom....

It takes a few days n some 30 days before u know u hit the jackpot. Good luck. Hopefully non or minor problem.
so i go check up 1 month later? meanwhile i see of my kkj got grow anything a not right?
Old 26-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
For those "smart" men looking for love....

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...y-a-thai-woman
Haizzz.. i saw tis guy in end may begging money juz outside staircase of phleonchit bts.. at tat time, my friend n i still wondering y an ang mo sit on the floor whole day begging for money... shd have help him... hope he is blessed now after many ppl know him
Old 26-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haizzz.. i saw tis guy in end may begging money juz outside staircase of phleonchit bts.. at tat time, my friend n i still wondering y an ang mo sit on the floor whole day begging for money... shd have help him... hope he is blessed now after many ppl know him
A lot of these on the street....
Old 26-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Cool_Taurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most Thai pros in spa/ktv will not do raw with you, they are even more afraid than you. But I'm surprised that she will do raw, crazy things happen. This Nataree is very popular among asian tourists, also a lot of china mongers. So its better to wear condom. Its not about something will grow on your little john, mostly STDs are pretty low profile until you have it tested early, as they will become nasty at later stages.

Just to recommend to bros, if you r are looking at nice pretty syt , I've been to Silom, Arcadia Japanese KTV. Very sui.....BHT600 / hour all you can drinks whisky including room. Like the girl? Tapao, I paid BHT 4000 whole night. Another nice place is Florence KTV, heavier damage but tapao only 3.5k whole night. Florence is higher end ktv, I paid BHT 10k, you become a member with 5 bottles (dont remember). But this place are pretty popular among local businessman, not tourists.

Quote:
Ok, pardon me for sounding boyish in this particular post coz, I had a fking wonderful time.. but of coz got something bad happen, will cover in a while. I dont speak a word of thai... except thank you and hello...

Im not a harcore cheongster, only once in a while find FL locally and play... Posted a bit of FR here and there then sian to post liao coz all... sama sama...

Then I went Bangkok with friends... didnt think so much until I was suuupppeerr bored over there... then decided to see the Red Light District and see if I can find some action. I avoided bars and stuff coz I dont drink. First I tried Club Mitu at Suhkuvit 33. I went in and chua sai... its actually catered for Japanese people coz the recept greeted me in jap, and the patrons are all japanese... hahaha...

Too bad girls are thai ... Anyway long story short, Pick a girl call chris.

Looks: 7/10 (okay lah quite cute)
Body: 6/10 (Petite but bah bah especially ard the tummy)
Boobs: 6/10 (Should be a B, but shape no nice, somemore black nehji) (Personal preference, mai flame me)
Service: 8/10 (Skillful and good, but dunno why during FJ i kiss her face she keep pulling back LOL)

Overall, better than most FL u can get in SG despite the language barrier.

Feeling satisfied, went back in the evening, thinking next day wanna whack 1 more... so went club mitu and do booking for the next day afternoon.... Then next day early morning while surfing SBF... someone in this thread mention Nataree @ Huai Kwang MRT station... For some reason unknown, i actually cancelled the club mitu arrangement to check out nataree... so if have have, dun have i go shopping or what...

Upon reaching Nataree... I went in one section, 2000 baht for 2 hours (which is around $80)... then the girls are a bit like in Geylang those fish tank style... you choose the girl via her number... Some bros here say until got sky got dragon but to be really honest, the girls didnt really attract me... So i asked them is it thats all?... they showed me another section of nataree massaage... the girls are sitting in a bar like place, grouped together.... Over there, no numbers, cheapest is 2800 baht for 1 and half... and the price goes up from there as you go for younger girls. And I also managed to check out the girls up close since they arent behind the glass... I was a bit tempted to try young girls, but @ 6000 baht... a bit... crazy... In the end one lady caught my eye... Cost me 3200 baht for 1 and half... Onz...

While moving up the palour, in esclator... she hold herself close to me and i held her around her waist... knn dunno why... start to get hardon liao... damn she's gorgeous...

Looks: 9/10 (She told me she's 24, but she damn sweet looking)
Boobs: 9/10 (JUST NICE!!!! Minus one coz not pink nehji BUT OKAY LIAO!!!)
Figure: 9/10 (Damn naps...)
Service: 9999999999/10 (Okay la I kua zhang a bit but... so far i cheong... her GFE GAO GAO, if she wanna KC me i confirm kenna... something which i tot I steady okay...)

Actually to be honest, i think her high score is mostly her attitude and gfe service... even though language barrier, she really behaves like a GF sia... omg... Maybe coz I partly play a bf part by returning the favour via massages too and so on. So i guess once her attitude and service good, naturally i find her much more attractive and stuff.... I really, REALLY left Nataree with a FKing happy mood... she really made my day sia... She also allowed me to take pics and stuff... but pictures really dun do her justice...

Also, I've never cheonged in GL before locally so im not sure if its the same experience... but judging from things, I really rather save $$$ then go bangkok. I already took her number... haha... see if can dabao to hotel or what next time.

And here's the bad part... I got sooo engrossed and high.... that I did her RAW... haiz... fuck sia.... will have to go check up liao...

Other than that, when I left that place I also saw other cheongsters, some I suspect also SGreans... their faces all like in heaven... so I guess the girls there really make u song song gao jurong gao lat gao lat... SO a serious thumbs up for that place.
Old 26-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
Another nice place is Florence KTV, heavier damage but tapao only 3.5k whole night. Florence is higher end ktv, I paid BHT 10k, you become a member with 5 bottles (dont remember). But this place are pretty popular among local businessman, not tourists.
Florence is called G-club here. Frequent by local. It is not the higher end club here.
Old 27-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ProjectSawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

from what I understand most WL at massage place will do check up on regular basis but if one that do raw with u from the 1st time you meet her. you better go check out at DSC when you are back in town. anyway good luck, the feeling sux at DSC lol

Cheers PS
Old 27-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike View Post
actually i am very busy these days traveling in out of thailand and co-broke sg properties too...but i cannot pass up this time to comment....i have one thing to say to you...you are ONE HELL OF A DUA KANG KIA! .....even more big cannon than my lame idiot buddy sentsggirls...unless you are him in disguise!....

i admit i am a roti prata and guai lan king when i was using indianmagicoil nick in the past.....but boasting about raw sex with wl is a no no..

soapy mp girls are the most careful in safe sex practice....some do not even do bbbj, let alone raw sex!...

finally someone see through his bullshit...soapy mp girls are the most kiasi when it comes to unprotected sex...even though i am broke these days...i will not even take up free raw sex from wl!....
-.- dunno why u so angsty...

I posted that to say that it was a moment of folly that I did her raw and im worried now... well, u think what u will. As I said, was my first time in bkk scene and i dunno about how they feel abt doing it raw and stuffs....
Old 27-08-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hello everyone!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1