The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Good memories from Massage journey

Always remember my first into massage scene around 2000.it was at singapura shopping ctr opp plazasing,4th or 5th flr.milf xiao hong or lily, sweet demure with white porcelain skin and soft c cup. at that time only allow hj and rabba with clothes on.managed to rub her till she wet her pant few times...too bad she run away with her partner money, i guess rtc. wIsh can fk her haizz
Old 09-01-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Always remember my first into massage scene around 2000.it was at singapura shopping ctr opp plazasing,4th or 5th flr.milf xiao hong or lily, sweet demure with white porcelain skin and soft c cup. at that time only allow hj and rabba with clothes on.managed to rub her till she wet her pant few times...too bad she run away with her partner money, i guess rtc. wIsh can fk her haizz
Old 09-01-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Old 10-01-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob_man View Post
I can't remember the name of the ML that I used to frequent at Roppongi but I became a regular & managed to get a few free hj's. Was still quite new to the scene then so I wasn't that brave enough to auto-roam. She let me put my hand up her blouse or teeshirt to fondle her tits. Fond mammaries (memories)!
Roppongi in Allson Hotel ( Queen Hotel ) ?
If so was the same boss of BHC
Never went wrong with any MLs n had a good time

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 10-01-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone still remember snow from IS spa? that was a wild one lol
Old 10-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

yoko from youth my favorite. a few from another hc at lavender n bukit timah can't remember the names. at least 20 years ago. Malaysian girls the best 😊
Old 10-01-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Woo esther back soon?
She's around 40 now bro, last I heard she was somewhere in Oz.

I still remember an early Sunday session at the East Coast joint.. I popped into a nearby 7-11 to get a Red Bull, and she was there.. in shorts, then she started to molest me in the store.. had to scolded her as there are a lot of churchgoers walking around!!

Last edited by Keima; 11-01-2024 at 05:58 PM.
Old 11-01-2024, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Roppongi in Allson Hotel ( Queen Hotel ) ?
If so was the same boss of BHC
Never went wrong with any MLs n had a good time
It was at the then President Merlin Hotel along Kitchener Road bro. They also had a hot pool there.
Old 11-01-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
yoko from youth my favorite. a few from another hc at lavender n bukit timah can't remember the names. at least 20 years ago. Malaysian girls the best 😊
I used to be a regular of Winnie from Youth HC in Lee Kai House. Had a brief affair with her & even brought her on a 2-nite trip to KL. She had a young son & a divorcee. Remember very vividly once when we were having sex & she was on the phone with her son!
Old 11-01-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

The ever first massage I went to was the home based thai massage located at Geylang Lor 33. Rtm for another 2 more time but sadly went out of business suddenly.
Old 11-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

haha one always remembers the first even if it wasn't a good one. it's the nervousness of not knowing what to expect i guess. my first was a girl named apple from solid gold tay buan guan. jane became my regular there.

favourite to date would be eve from cairnhill, can't forget her.

best places would be places like orange/haru haru (dior was the best !!), unfortunately, such dens are no longer around
Old 11-01-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Duxton girls like Elly and Godiva.
Old 11-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

wow, see all the old birds in this thread.
I think my best times was at the HC near Queenstown prison. called waikiki if i'm not wrong. the thais there were good.

For Malaysians, i preferred the HC at lavender 2nd floor Eminent Plaza. there was a KTV there too that i frequent.
Old 11-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My first real venture into the massage scene with my lup surp bro was a MP at Geylang Lor 23 there, way back in the 2006-7 era. Not sure if any bro here remembered, I can't even remember the shop name.
If I remembered correctly, it's those curtains or partition shop, and it's basically a fuck shop, lots of stereo sounds from the ladies there. Wild and fun days.
Old 11-01-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
haha one always remembers the first even if it wasn't a good one. it's the nervousness of not knowing what to expect i guess. my first was a girl named apple from solid gold tay buan guan. jane became my regular there.

favourite to date would be eve from cairnhill, can't forget her.

best places would be places like orange/haru haru (dior was the best !!), unfortunately, such dens are no longer around
Wa bro, we from same period.

I only remember this Jane has a sexy chain around her waist and she was always very seductive. Lost track after the HC move to the west.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1