The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pattaya Living Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
most Thai people don't earn more than 10 k bath a month. Bar girls in Pattaya than are not the most popular make 20/40k I guess,
- Personnaly, I've fucked too many girls who had a sponsor to sponsor one.
Bro El Frances, I like this posting.

What do you mean "many girls who had a sponsor to sponsor one"?
Old 13-01-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
in3deep is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Pattaya

Me n my friend hooked up a girl from badoo while there and had double team sex with her

One in pussie n 1 in arse
Old 13-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Recent Activity (Out of Pattaya)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
Bro Soi6, thank you for sharing! I went to Sriracha too!

You missed out one activity.

I chartered a private sight-seeing flight! Flew over Koh Sichang.
I did miss this one out but intentionally..as I did Ripley museum and many others.

You can afford a 14000 baht chartered flight but choose to stay in a 300 baht 'hotel' in high season? In Pattaya that means a bed with just a fan..like those in Soi 12.. basically ST rooms really.
Old 13-01-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I did miss this one out but intentionally..as I did Ripley museum and many others.

You can afford a 14000 baht chartered flight but choose to stay in a 300 baht 'hotel' in high season? In Pattaya that means a bed with just a fan..like those in Soi 12.. basically ST rooms really.
Ripley also operates a hot air ballon directly above Royal Garden Plaza? Anyone know the cost and other details? Sounds quite fun for an aerial view of Pattaya
Old 13-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Ripley also operates a hot air ballon directly above Royal Garden Plaza? Anyone know the cost and other details? Sounds quite fun for an aerial view of Pattaya
Ripley got 8 attractions lah.The one you asking is the Sky Rider. I remember its 1000 baht..with 30% discount before 11 am. Not sure how much is Thai discount.
I also heard about the balloon in Ocean Park Hongkong that crashed. Still want try?
Old 13-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
tdatda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: About Pattaya

Quote:

Bro tdatda, is this the bar (click here for picture)?

Yes that's the one I think. I'm guessing as I've not actually been there.
Old 13-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Final episode (of sharing my experience in Sin City). Excuse this boring account, minus the tittilating sex bits

Noobs need not be be overly concerned with their cherry visit.

Last summer, a crony asked me to "chaperone" him to Patts. Noob to Patts, but not Bkk (and AC). Little resistance from me, for a weekend do.

He arrived solo -1 day before me, and even made his own way to soi 6 by baht bus . I just fixed him the taxi transfer, and with some minimal self prep on his "bearings" -he more than survived with sampling local cuisine (not just makan). Even did the robot jap restaurant in Central. Suits his personality for chill out or lepak.

We caught up with soi6, and off to see the sights at soi Buakhow. One agg was Bachelors Party, with not pushy gals you normally associate. Ended up at a nice "hybrid" beer bar there, with aircon enclosure called Waterfall. We caved in with 2 catches, again without pre-arranged pricing.

Booted both gals from our rooms morning, and had an easy late brunch on 2nd road. Whiled the afternoon with a lazy massage. Early evening, caught up with forumer HM who had driven all way from north. More lepak in soi 6, watching gals flirting and dancing with farangs. One got topless and danced on bar top. My buddy was near tempted to do ST with his 1st night's lay, after being flirted on the couch.

Returned to soi buakhow, bar crawled a bit and returned to Waterfall. Both gals (from previous night) were happy to see us, and we had beers all around with some street food. Very hospitable, with 1 SYT (19?) joining our company. I was bored with mine (read: wanted fresh meat), so had to dissapoint her. Consoled her with some excuse of me being tired on last night, and wanting to be alone. Tempted by another exotic looking gal there, but bit too late with a farang drop-in.

My pal rtf his, and we returned late to GF for our sayonara. Soi6 was wasted then (some fast and furious drinking earlier), but I scouted for my last hurrah on same stretch. Hmmm, nothing to shout about.

Last edited by yinyang; 13-01-2015 at 10:58 PM.
Old 13-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Fast forward to Dec 27 last.

Dropped by to Patts with my latest squeeze for overnighter, also on social visit to see her 2 friends. Drove from Bkk, easy drive under 1.15hrs on super highway.

My impression: it was as if time stood still in Patts. Nothing's changed, with many beer bars dotted all over and motorcylists zooming everywhere. And probably same farang bums seeking solace with dark skinned floozies.

Popped by soi 7, to see her #1 friend, working out from a beer bar. Learnt that beer bars are 7-11, with few shifts (she was doing 1000-2000) around the clock. From 1700-1800, beer bars in soi 7/8 are a far cry from likes of main crowded Beach Rd. Perhaps that has got do with someone here posting on unfortunate events in same stretch.

Very quiet with odd few blokes looking bored over their beers. Interesting sight was gals preening themselves and getting ready for their catch later in evening. But frankly, are CMI -out of shape, tanned isaan types which we probably give a miss. Also found out there's a short cut to soi 9 to my Baron's Beach hotel (conveniently next to Central). Interesting signboard "this wasy to Soi 8/7 beer bars street".

Adjourned to Thepprasit night market, to meet her other friend running a cosmetics stall. Open fri-sun from early evening, South Pattaya (enroute from main Suk, and turn right near Lotus). 500 stalls, very neat layout unlike messy markets elsewhere. Worth a looksee, before night's mongering.

Didn't make it to soi6, as pooped out for my own 'quality time' after late dinner. Also, next day I had this long drive up to Khao Yai. She would have been proverbial fish out of water there. And risking revelation on my dark secrets in previous shenanigans

Old 13-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Final episode (of sharing my experience in Sin City). Even did the robot jap restaurant in Central. Suits his personality for chill out or lepak.

That robot restaurant sucks la. Expensive and slightly less dishes than Oishi ; somemore not fresh. Not recommended from me. MK or Oishi Hotpot better. Some many choices better than them.

We caught up with soi6, and off to see the sights at soi Buakhow. One agg was Bachelors Party, with not pushy gals you normally associate.

I though Soi 6 is boycotting Bachelor agogo?

thanks YY , more FRs from anyone please. Feel so 'home' sick!
Old 13-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

Funny...a guy w the nick diesel sent me a PM lecturing me..stating I was picking a fight?

Let me just say my comment above was in the context that I find psalm posts a bit wierd..even unbelievable..but what a strange world we live in. Plse Mr diesel do not lecture me cos I wont do it to you. If someone write something in the thread or forum surely it can be commented by others? You really want to know why I commented? Its because I have seen those 300 baht a night rooms and I would never ever stay in one. Its crappy ..smelly..dirty..? So why need to save until such?
So why would you find my comment offensive..it was never intended that way.
Old 13-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
...more FRs from anyone please. Feel so 'home' sick!
Your songkran party not too far off.

Not one for the gimmicky robot restaurant. Basement food court is convenient with the array of choices, but the Or Suan (thai fried oysters) was disappointing and over starchy -even for a non foodie here.

There's this aroi ETE ice cream parlour on 5th floor, which also serves 1 dish meals at reasonable prices. Good coffee too, and ice cream far better than Svensons nearby. Previous trip I needed some quiet time 1-2 hours to catch up work on my Ipad, and this was just great and comfy unlike the crowded food court or other restaurants. Tripadvisor good review. ETE places are simply called Ice Cream, in Chiangmai and Bkk too

http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restau...e.html#REVIEWS
Old 14-01-2015, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quick question: can light fire crackers in PAT?
Old 14-01-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Fire works sure can..... why you want to light fire crackers?
Old 14-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Can but if you do it alone ; i.e. not together with the locals during festive seasons , wouldn't it seem weird?
Old 14-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Your songkran party not too far off.

Not one for the gimmicky robot restaurant. Basement food court is convenient with the array of choices, but the Or Suan (thai fried oysters) was disappointing and over starchy -even for a non foodie here.

There's this aroi ETE ice cream parlour on 5th floor, which also serves 1 dish meals at reasonable prices. Good coffee too, and ice cream far better than Svensons nearby. Previous trip I needed some quiet time 1-2 hours to catch up work on my Ipad, and this was just great and comfy unlike the crowded food court or other restaurants. Tripadvisor good review. ETE places are simply called Ice Cream, in Chiangmai and Bkk too

http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restau...e.html#REVIEWS
Actually there is something wrong with us! This is a monger board and we are talking about robot restaurants and ice cream when those ice cream girls are SOOOOOOOOOO kawaii!

Some of these girls are so cute but be careful , not all on the game and some are underaged!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1