The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8 - L10 street PRC wl price went down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic bomb View Post

Hi bro, i do agree with u.
haha, actually dun noe what the gals are thinking as well. a few yrs ago, also like that, till now, they still haven change.

and summore now the economy is not good and wif the increasing competiton among WL, l wonder how they can survive.
Old 25-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
starstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
haha, actually dun noe what the gals are thinking as well. a few yrs ago, also like that, till now, they still haven change.

and summore now the economy is not good and wif the increasing competiton among WL, l wonder how they can survive.
They can probably survive as long as we frequent them and the government don't crack down on them.
Old 26-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar View Post
They can probably survive as long as we frequent them and the government don't crack down on them.
For me, l dun frequent those streetwalkers at the golden triangle there. At most, jus pop down there beo and see nia. that is all.

anyway l have my own playgrounds to go to.
Old 26-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L8 - L10 street PRC wl price went down?

I guess damage is still $100 for 30 minutes.

How is the quality of the current batch of gals?

The limited service is actually enticing to me as it poses a challenge. It's really a fun game to me which gives meaning to life. I like to see how much service n attitude will improve w/ RTF in PM sessions. If my "positive body language" approach n other tricks fail, I'll just pay a bit more which can often do wonders w/ these money-hungry PRC babes, hehe.

Happy & Prosperous New Year To All Of You!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Lenova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLenova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I dun know how the biz there as I did not go down GL for quite a while. And I always had a lousy pick that felt not getting anything after that.

There are better FL(See at FL2 section) that provide better services now. Competition give better quality and services
Old 27-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Went there recently, but charges are still $100, including room

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 28-12-2008, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
tort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
agree bro.

firstly, those who patronise are attracted by their looks or these girls maybe look like someone they been longing to bonk for a long time.

secondly, many who patronise these girls dont come to this site! the girls might be affected by the bad economy, but i firmly believe they will not decrease their price. to me, they can see, but better dont touch!
Old 29-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

tort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
These street prostitutes are nothing in looks compared to my Zhuhai massage chick!
Those at Lor 10 kena sai!
well, different people got different tastes bro, you may like coffee but i prefer tea.

well, i drove pass there the other night and saw that some not bad looking but too bad for me i will not touch.
Old 29-12-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Lenova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLenova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tort View Post
secondly, many who patronise these girls dont come to this site! the girls might be affected by the bad economy, but i firmly believe they will not decrease their price. to me, they can see, but better dont touch!
Bro, I share the same view as above Most time dun feel worth the $$$ spent...
Old 29-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood View Post
Went there recently, but charges are still $100, including room
Oh so u got go for it?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 29-12-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I see the price is more or less the same before and during recession

I think bros must also consider that RMB getting higher than S$, so the mei mei's wont reduce price compare to last time. Even the lady I am helping also doesnt want to reduce price even SG is in recession..
Old 29-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!

For me, I chin chai lah...so far, I have tried once in Lor 10. For me, look is above everything. If don't have look , my bro will go on strike and refuse to work. Even if it is not worth it, then next time don't want loh...
Not easy for them to go into this trade also.
Old 29-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 21
pippo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpippo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Just curious, are those girls that appear around here before noon around 10+ or 11, cheaper than the night gals? Their hourly rates are at least $80. But once I asked for $60, she straight away on. How low can we go for such gals? Some are not bad, the one I tried looked like a mature version of this new actress Rebecca Lim.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenova View Post
Bro, I share the same view as above Most time dun feel worth the $$$ spent...
ya lor, thats why like i said previously, can see, but better dont touch!
Old 03-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L8 - L10 street PRC wl price went down?

I'm afraid prices for most of the PRC MMs standing at Talma Rd/L8 remain the same, at least for me. Or could it be due to my poor negotiating skill?

I would like to share my recent, truthful experience w/ these PRC MMs who r well-known for their good looks n relatively poor service.

Went to the famous "Golden Triangle" the other day w/ 2 kakis at around 9:30PM. Frankly, I was somewhat disappointed w/ the quality of the current batch of gals (vis-a-vis 3 months ago). We walked slowly from L10 side of Talma Rd towards L8, then to the front of Darlene Hotel n L6, back n forth a few times. Of the 40 plus gals there during that 30-minute period, I was interested in bonking only 4 of them (and I mangaed to up XX). I'll share their details w/ bros here.

I like to caveat my experience w/ the fact that it's personal n subjective, n that "one man's meat is..." n that "reality is in the mind of the beholder." Additionally, I'm neither a mafu nor in anyway connected to any mafu.

The 4 gals I wanted to bonk at that moment in time:

1) n 2) Twin sisters from Shenyang, aged 21, very pretty, fair, tall (169-170, younger sister a tad shorter n cuter), slim, about 51-2 Kg. Boobs appeared quite large. I would rate their looks at 8-8.5 n figure 7.5. IMHO, they were easily the prettiest among all the gals.
Damage is $100/30 minutes/1 w/ or w/o rm. The only negative for me was that their butt was very slightly small for their height (about 34). That was the reason I chose 3). They were also not as friendly as 3).

3) XX from a Northern province in PRC was hot!! She was very pretty n sexy (looks 8 n figure 8), aged 23, tall (168), voluptuous, natural B boobs, proportionate figure, shapely n fleshy butt (36?), killer legs. A bit tanned. Wore very provocative dress n high heels. She was very friendly, smiling...
$100/30/1 + $10 for rm. Her service n attittude were good. Her smiling didn't stop after we entered the rm...only pecks on lips, BJ n FJ w/ CD. I didn't paint or finger her (her service was just right for me as I practice safe sex). It was a sextisfying bonk for me.

I asked about PM session n she gave me her ctc. Bros who want to meet her, either at night or in the afternoon, may PM me. If she is not ur type of meat, just reject her.

Usual criteria of 1 power n 2 FRs apply.

BTW, all 3 gals stand along Talma Rd, the twin sisters closer to L10 n XX directly in front of Golden star.

4) She was in front of Darlene. Very cute, pretty gal from Jiangsu, aged 21, slim, about 160cm n 43kg. Looks 8, figure 7.5. But a bit tanned. Quite friendly, smiling...

Thx for reading.

Good night!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 03-01-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1