The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liverleeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapezeial View Post
Yea maybe you couldnt click well with her. Which makes the session awkward. All other bros here had no issues though.Acne goes away with treatment anyway. Generally we just respect the girl's boundaries and comfort zone, then she'll reciprocate better. Not just saying aini but im sure other masseurs too.Not to mention Aini doesnt rush customers too, which is definitely not a mood spoiler especially when you visit her after a long day of work. Maybe for you milfs more suitable for your tastes? Maybe laura?
Ya agree, everyone have their own taste and preference.. suit one may not suit all.End of the day,cust shld choose what they deem worth spending..
Old 19-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
neivad88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this before? body wise seems not bad but blurred face~~

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2398

Last edited by neivad88; 19-12-2016 at 01:33 PM.
Old 19-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Anyone kena unsolicited SMS or whatsapp chatgrp recently? Got sent to my old phone before I switched to separate SIM card.
Yes, I did received unsolicited SMS from one of the ML site which I have never visited. Believe these contact information were sourced from MLs. Very unprofessional, will report this to the authority if I continue to receive from the same number.
Old 19-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
interest in this gal too. pics look good, but it seems no one has commandoed this lady yet.
overseas currently, but may look for her next week to release my desires when i return
As promised, my FR on QingQing

http://sglonelyguy.com/qingqing-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 around 28-29 MILF look with very smooth skin and complexion
Figure: Height/Weight probably as advertised. She wore a tight fitting short black dress that shows off her curves and got me hard...OL type of dressing that makes one lust...
Massage: 10/10. Done on a massage bed. Very professionally done. Hard and covered my sore back well. Very impressive. Tempted to sneak my hands around while she was massaging me...
Sensual: 7.2/10 Had to request her to remove her dress but she did so when asked. Mayb becos i'm new to her, so GFE did not reach a level that I was expecting
Roaming: Personally, i think it was acceptable at 3.5g

I went to quite a number of MLs over the past 1-2 months. Took a chance on her and is pleasantly surprised at the solid quality despite the lack of MRs here. I RTM Vivian for SYT GFE. For QingQing, I will RTM if I feel like molesting a young smooth MILF

Kindly add points for the virgin FR of this lady in this reputable thread

Last edited by actprunet; 19-12-2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: replacing 'forum' with 'thread' in the last sentence
Old 19-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Planning to try the following ladies soon:

Qiqi

http://www.perfectmassage.club/blank-3

Qiqi very popular these days. Hard to book

TongTong

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1854

Abit far in the west. But willing to try for her height

Rebecca

http://sglonelyguy.com/rebecca-massage/

Blurred pictures but something tells me she's a gem

I see enough FR on Qiqi already to know she's a must try.
If any steady bro have tried TongTong/Rebecca, please do share your experience k. Otherwise, gonna commando!
Old 19-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Hi fellow bros

Anyone got recommendation for ML with genuine JG?
Old 19-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Hi fellow bros

Anyone got recommendation for ML with genuine JG?
You can try Ling Jie or Chanel/Su Fei. They have very good service in that department.

Putting links because there are mofos here that are lazy fucks who don't know how to use the search feature after telling them the names of the ML. Not referring to you Nodbody =]
Old 19-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
You can try Ling Jie or Chanel/Su Fei. They have very good service in that department.

Putting links because there are mofos here that are lazy fucks who don't know how to use the search feature after telling them the names of the ML. Not referring to you Nodbody =]
I swear by ling jie now that yf has gone underground and I couldn't get her ctc.
Haven try Chanel before though.
Do note that if u want ling jie u need to specifically tell her that when u make appt.else she will assign her disciples (who are good but I'm a creature of habit so i prefer ling jie).
Old 19-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

thanks Pinkfish. considering my options between the 2.
Old 19-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Yes, I did received unsolicited SMS from one of the ML site which I have never visited. Believe these contact information were sourced from MLs. Very unprofessional, will report this to the authority if I continue to receive from the same number.
kenna too
Old 19-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,

Would like to try tarma/双飞 massage some time before I get too old to enjoy

Got any good recommendations?
Old 19-12-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
MR for Qiqi

Ok massage + BBBJ by a chio SYT with a nice pair of boobs.
Her style reminded me of Ivy, but I prefer qiqi cos of her better gfe and sensual.
The downside is she has limited slots everyday.
She has been here for a few months but I was surprised that she has less than 5-6 MRs. Bros keeping gems to themselves?
Quote:

Qiqi

Qiqi very popular these days. Hard to book

TongTong

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1854

Rebecca

http://sglonelyguy.com/rebecca-massage/

Blurred pictures but something tells me she's a gem

If any steady bro have tried TongTong/Rebecca, please do share your experience k. Otherwise, gonna commando!
i tried qiqi . I can say she passable in terms of looks, sharp features. She is not exactly slim, tanned looking, shaved pussy, firm boobs. Her shortcoming she is not fair as I thought she is in the video. Not the milky fair smooth complexion I looking for.

Compared with tong tong, qiqi probably loses in skin complexion, tong tong has longer legs better figure. Qiqi is better in Bbbj and draw in terms of looks.

Overall I will pick tong tong cos fairness is important to me like Sichuan or dongbei girls. Fairness = feminine and lady like.

You want Snow White beauty can look for tong tong prefer pink nipples. U prefer tanned skin beach look girl can look for qiqi.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 19-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TongTong

In case you miss her MR from bro Don_Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
found a gem at Choa Chu Kang

Meet up with baby somewhere in the west. She currently indicate she is offering $120 massage with hj/ cim with condom/ boobs massage. She be in nude and 4g roaming.

Picture same as what as posted as baby has given me. Tall 168cm with hourglass model figure .

Very good fair skin and Long nice legs to roam . Panties are often wet. Very solid natural boobs.

Since she requested only massage to be posted here. Her pricing is at $120 massage. photos are honest and true accurate presentation of her.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 19-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
i tried qiqi . I can say she passable in terms of looks, sharp features. She is not exactly slim, tanned looking, shaved pussy, firm boobs. Her shortcoming she is not fair as I thought she is in the video. Not the milky fair smooth complexion I looking for.

Compared with tong tong, qiqi probably loses in skin complexion, tong tong has longer legs better figure. Qiqi is better in Bbbj and draw in terms of looks.

Overall I will pick tong tong cos fairness is important to me like Sichuan or dongbei girls. Fairness = feminine and lady like.

You want Snow White beauty can look for tong tong prefer pink nipples. U prefer tanned skin beach look girl can look for qiqi.
video??
anyways, now i interested to give tong tong a ring but too bad location is way too buay gum. what a shame
Old 19-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sglonelyguy.com/bu-di-massage/
Anyone tried Bu Di from slg? photo seems toooo good to be true leh but very gian to try.. lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1