The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Great sex with lao girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VientianeBoy View Post
IMC,
If you have no clue,cost of living in term of day to day expenses are high here man.
The pricce of food and transportation is equivalent or expensive than SG and way more expensive than Thai.
Reason is that they do not grow their own products, mainly import from Thailand. Their petrol cost is higher than SG. SG still got discount , here no discount at all.

Like I stated in previous post, the one I went is a higher end Chinese KTV not for local people.

Bro, If you come VT next month, you can go low end KTV ,cheap cheap, very suitable for you.
small room to yourself with 4 bottles of beer lao cost 20 SGD only
tips for girl = around 18 dollars.
If you go with your kakis, split bill will be even cheaper.
Cheap Cheap, Pee Pee , Qyi Qyi , Xiang Sin Ga Pore MRT
Aiyoh... no need to shout so loud. Uncle not that hard of hearing. Since I dunno cost of living in Laos why dun u enlighten me and everyone here instead of shouting and getting all upset? So how much is the cost of living and FYI Sinkiepor MRt not that cheap hor....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Aiyoh... no need to shout so loud. Uncle not that hard of hearing. Since I dunno cost of living in Laos why dun u enlighten me and everyone here instead of shouting and getting all upset? So how much is the cost of living and FYI Sinkiepor MRt not that cheap hor....
pii chai , you want which type for your next trip ka
i like right side ka, her golden bowl have many food can eat na ka.

i think u like left side, they eat magnum finish will eat your cock na ka

Old 24-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha Sentsggirls,
I think it depends, but so far the ones i tried got shave.

I got one bor traditional bor gong gong one, really very wet that can smell her cb zhup.
I got no stock for you for your gong gong type one leh. Usually you have to come here stay and chat with them like gf-bf sometime before can "up" them. They gong gong want to look for good boyfriend .
think must go lao for my next trip, will meet my gik at nongkhai then i run border to laos .
can hold my hand at VT bo, like to see this type na ka.
must talk to this type na ka.

Old 25-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
VientianeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
think must go lao for my next trip, will meet my gik at nongkhai then i run border to laos .
can hold my hand at VT bo, like to see this type na ka.
must talk to this type na ka.
Bro,PS I think unable to hold your hand when u are in Laos.. I have my own activities after work.
What I can do I can arrange girl for u in Laos and accommodation. Will send u photo see if u want to book her for day.
I can advise u how to go to hotel from the border at the cheapest way.
From hotel, the girl will come meet u and both can eat at the cheap and good place.
If interested, just PM me. I dont earn money from anything and this is the best I can do for u.
Old 25-05-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
pii chai , you want which type for your next trip ka
i like right side ka, her golden bowl have many food can eat na ka.

i think u like left side, they eat magnum finish will eat your cock na ka

KNN your girl is really girl or not? Always intro all your katoey that screw your ass before... jialat people no time hold your dick bring you go USD480 KTV happy happy.... but he jai dee greng jai mak... help you find girl, give advise and not earn anything from you... people like this very hard to find now... better take care your new friend na...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
KNN your girl is really girl or not? Always intro all your katoey that screw your ass before... jialat people no time hold your dick bring you go USD480 KTV happy happy.... but he jai dee greng jai mak... help you find girl, give advise and not earn anything from you... people like this very hard to find now... better take care your new friend na...
err chai ka pii chai,
nowadays this forum still have jai dee people na ka.
so many hidden agents in this forum trying to use this sbf as thier advertising platform to earn commison and like dragon and tiger.

at least vt boy jai dee, straight forward say bo earn money and help find girl and acomdation na ka..

cannot hold my hand but can hold my hand if i go KTV480usd

men bo vt boy boy ?
kup jai lai lai der
Old 25-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 17
AmericanExpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Laos seems fun. Thanks for share
Old 25-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fun is fun but its really really really really fking hot there right now..

To think that walking along the mekong river u will feel better but NO! theres no winds at all omg. even at night like hot air blow towards you

Transport is another thing.. very hard to find taxi. the tuk tuk there is like dont know when will fall apart that kind. and yes. more ex then the tuk tuk in bkk. At least bkk u been quote a price u not happy with it u can walk away find another.. but here.. good luck man. u be lucky enough to even find 1 at all. So lan lan driver quote u how much u must accept. lol

Other then that i would say this place is ok for chiongsters to try. but like what some senior bros here have stated it is against the law to have xxx with a lao girl without marriage i not that pro and senior enough to verify it since i only been there for 2 nights lol
Old 26-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Great sex with lao girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
Fun is fun but its really really really really fking hot there right now..

To think that walking along the mekong river u will feel better but NO! theres no winds at all omg. even at night like hot air blow towards you

Transport is another thing.. very hard to find taxi. the tuk tuk there is like dont know when will fall apart that kind. and yes. more ex then the tuk tuk in bkk. At least bkk u been quote a price u not happy with it u can walk away find another.. but here.. good luck man. u be lucky enough to even find 1 at all. So lan lan driver quote u how much u must accept. lol

Other then that i would say this place is ok for chiongsters to try. but like what some senior bros here have stated it is against the law to have xxx with a lao girl without marriage i not that pro and senior enough to verify it since i only been there for 2 nights lol
Yes, now is the hot season man.. Soon around July it will be raining season.
Yes, the law state illegal to sleep with lao girl before marriage. However, the effectiveness of enforcement is another thing.
You can stay at Daokham hotel , it is girl friendly hotel , bring girl go there without problem. In fact for most other hotel, 2 or 3 stars,You can just go with girl without problem.. Just say your friend come visit your room ok leo if they even bother to ask.. Police here not like singapore one fucking on, they dont conduct operation..
Old 26-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
err chai ka pii chai,
nowadays this forum still have jai dee people na ka.
so many hidden agents in this forum trying to use this sbf as thier advertising platform to earn commison and like dragon and tiger.

at least vt boy jai dee, straight forward say bo earn money and help find girl and acomdation na ka..

cannot hold my hand but can hold my hand if i go KTV480usd

men bo vt boy boy ?
kup jai lai lai der
Hi sentsggirls,
Just let me know the date u coming to Laos, and maybe I can arrange time to go..I jio friend along..

U lao thouk khon saa bai saa bai lae jai dee, muk muan phor dee leo..
Not like singapore , society stress until everyone talk money care ownself
Old 26-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
IMC,
If you have no clue,cost of living in term of day to day expenses are high here man.
The pricce of food and transportation is equivalent or expensive than SG and way more expensive than Thai.
Reason is that they do not grow their own products, mainly import from Thailand. Their petrol cost is higher than SG. [/SIZE]
I actually agree that despite the fact that it's a third world country. SOL is quite high. I've been traveling up from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap then enter Laos to Don Det, then Champasak, then Pakse...and here i am now in Vietiane! The prices of everything in Laos is much more expensive than in Cambodia, even on par with Sg...so in Vientiane, i believe it couldn't be much cheaper either...
Old 26-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
I actually agree that despite the fact that it's a third world country. SOL is quite high. I've been traveling up from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap then enter Laos to Don Det, then Champasak, then Pakse...and here i am now in Vietiane! The prices of everything in Laos is much more expensive than in Cambodia, even on par with Sg...so in Vientiane, i believe it couldn't be much cheaper either...
pakse got alot this kind bo ?

Old 09-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bawai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anything good in Luang Praban? Mp?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1