The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ric33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Xiao Yan Zi and another from Bro Sglonelyguy

Couple of days ago......Tried sms XYZ in the late morning.....but replay came almost 30 min later and location given. Reached location and sms her for exact place.......no reply until almost 45 min later.....which by then I already left.

Same evening, booked a slot and finally was given the actual site.

Went in and was seriously disappointed.......was quite the same as picture....she looked more meaty and without makeup....looks more like factory gal.....went into the room and saw another older lady (cant find her picture and name on the website now) there...said she is the sister and offered tarma for additional 50. Saw will do nuru with sandwich...one above and one below.

I was thinking....fuck it lah....though face cannot make it...just enjoy the rubba rubba...

Given a quick wash in the not so clean bathroom....and was anticipating the sandwich treatment.

Was asked to lie facedown on the bed and all was given was one doing my upper half...and the other lower half......all piano style massage.

By this time I am quite pissed and told them forget the massage and wanted XYZ to BBBJ and CIM which the website stated. Instead she gave direction to a bro went out to open the door. When she was back, she offered her friend to do the BBBJ and CIM.....which to me was one of the worst I have tried....

First, it was not BBBJ and they claimed they dont do.....second.....she was using her hand more that BJ-ing......

Anyway, left an unhappy man and just want to share this with the brothers here.

No offence to Bro Sglonelyguy.....as I am a frequent RTM for Jia2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1