The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 9
missrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The story behind the name

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Hope you still find time for sex. Haha
yeah.. was more busy 'documenting' it
Old 13-11-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster (P)

missrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

continuation...

I returned his phone back to him after I was down with it. I sternly reminded him of the promise he made and he trend pale again and repeatedly apologised. He looked like a little puppy knowing he did something wrong. Haha so cute!

I decided to play with him a bit more until he was teary-eyed and I told myself that I have had enough fun already. Since I also found him cute, I started flirting with him. he started to open up a bit and i asked him a lot of questions as to why was he on this trip, what does he do, etc, etc.

I noticed the lady was headed back to her seat and in a crazy whim, I leaned towards the guy and did something……….
Old 14-11-2015, 06:32 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrodeo View Post
yeah.. was more busy 'documenting' it
"Documenting" is always more interesting when there are pictures are included.
Old 14-11-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
"Documenting" is always more interesting when there are pictures are included.
that is what i meant by 'documenting'... though it is tough without a cameraman
Old 14-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster (P)

more....

I told him things would have been different if he had asked for permission. As I was telling him this and racing to do it before the lady arrives, I……….

I reached behind and unhooked my bra. His eyes was so wide and his jaw dropped. The expression on his face was priceless. Although I did not have enough time as we weren’t seated that far from the loo.

I used the blanket for cover as I wiggled the straps through my shirt.

He asked if he may and I gave him a puzzled looked. Then I caught on what he was asking and agreed. I told him I decided which ones he get to keep later on.

more to follow.........
Old 14-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster (P)

Nothing much happened as our “other” seat mate settled in her seat. I was kinda hoping it was more fun but I guess it is what it is.

We kinda went back to being just 2 strangers seating beside each other on a flight, minding our own businesses until…

The lady started to fidget in her seat again. She unbuckled her seatbelt and stop again for the loo. Must be some tummy ache.

I told him to take his phone quickly as we may not have long for……….

I told him to take his phone quickly as we may not have long for what I wanted him to do.

I told him to get ready and hopefully this will make him remember the incident and not to do such crazy, stupid things again.
Old 14-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster (P)

I wasn’t done with him as yet. I didn’t care anymore if our seat mate was back. I decided to toy with him again.

He turned even paler than earlier when I did what I did

He was so nervous as if his balls will pop out of his eyes.

Obviously, he was at my mercy and could not say no… hee hee

Since this is a picture thread, enough of the words and let the pics speak for themselves.

"Thank you for flying with Singapore Airlines, a member of star alliance. Hope you enjoyed the in-flight entertainment. Wish to see you again on your next flight"
Old 14-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. I'm sure that You're a Great Way To Fly!!
Old 14-11-2015, 06:19 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I wasn’t done with him as yet. I didn’t care anymore if our seat mate was back. I decided to toy with him again.

He turned even paler than earlier when I did what I did

He was so nervous as if his balls will pop out of his eyes.

Obviously, he was at my mercy and could not say no… hee hee

Since this is a picture thread, enough of the words and let the pics speak for themselves.

"Thank you for flying with Singapore Airlines, a member of star alliance. Hope you enjoyed the in-flight entertainment. Wish to see you again on your next flight"
sister i just pm you hope you reply soon
Old 16-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
iqbp is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriqbp is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriqbp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow missrodeo you seem to have a very unique personality! And that's attractive, besides of course the luscious pictures.

maybe it's like psychological bondage, in some form?
Old 16-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future

As a frequent flyer myself, I must say that a fellow passenger like you would definitely make my long flight more interesting!! My wish for my next flight!

Quote:
Nothing much happened as our “other” seat mate settled in her seat. I was kinda hoping it was more fun but I guess it is what it is.

We kinda went back to being just 2 strangers seating beside each other on a flight, minding our own businesses until…

The lady started to fidget in her seat again. She unbuckled her seatbelt and stop again for the loo. Must be some tummy ache.

I told him to take his phone quickly as we may not have long for……….

I told him to take his phone quickly as we may not have long for what I wanted him to do.

I told him to get ready and hopefully this will make him remember the incident and not to do such crazy, stupid things again.
Old 16-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 15
rav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud of

Sis, now you make every envy of that guy who is sitting next to you on that long flight...
Old 17-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iqbp View Post
Wow missrodeo you seem to have a very unique personality! And that's attractive, besides of course the luscious pictures.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterquil View Post
As a frequent flyer myself, I must say that a fellow passenger like you would definitely make my long flight more interesting!! My wish for my next flight!
I guess one has to make life interesting, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav_taz View Post
Sis, now you make every envy of that guy who is sitting next to you on that long flight...
i sort of get what you are trying to say.... but i don't...
Old 17-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 15
rav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud of

Quote:

i sort of get what you are trying to say.... but i don't...
Haha guess I was too blown away by those hot photos that I can even put my thoughts in proper english sentences..

Just meant that you made everyone here feels envy of that guy in your photos...
Old 17-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav_taz View Post
Haha guess I was too blown away by those hot photos that I can even put my thoughts in proper english sentences..

Just meant that you made everyone here feels envy of that guy in your photos...
Thanks

I see...... but he didn't get to touch or do anything.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1