The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah still say cheapo, you paid S$6 for 1 bowl is already premium Pho liao you should be able to get at least 5 to 12 bowls with that amount depending on where you are eating

Welcum to Vietnam TCSS

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Lagi bs...pho bo nowadays at least 40k to 50k per bowl...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-02-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Haha...so clever...we always hv millions in our pockets...if anyone willing change sinkieland rates...welcome to change...

I have billions of tadpoles in my balls..........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cannot be that you dunno leh since you claimed to have already travelled to many different provinces some places I can still get for 15K per bowl

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 24-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

Read this link, you will be surprised

http://feedy.vn/bai-viet/tin-tuc/he-...m-am_6445.html

(translated below for ease of reading )

12 years noodle shop selling "cheap for" 5,000 VND / bowl - Every day more than 100kg noodle seller has decided not to raise prices

Publishing date: 14-02-2017 - Views: 53 237
(Feedy.vn) - Nearly 12 years open shop sales, selling more than 100 kilograms per day but noodle shop prices remain "cheap for" 5,000 VND / bowl.

At a time when prices are rising rapidly, noodle shop near the 12-year-old Nguyen Thi Chung, Te Xuong, Nam Dinh still selling price of 5,000 VND per bowl.

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 24-02-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thats becos you pay in USD mah............

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
alamak!!
kena caught.
but also bring so much...dangerous la
later vb all reach inside...then grab the wrong thing
then I will be soo sad.

hows the ktv gers stock ah?
I miss the hair saloons leh. the massage..the tcss...the massage...and the hug with a promise to meet after work
Old 24-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cannot be that you dunno leh since you claimed to have already travelled to many different provinces :confused some places I can still get for 15K per bowl

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Quote:
Read this link, you will be surprised

http://feedy.vn/bai-viet/tin-tuc/he-...m-am_6445.html

(translated below for ease of reading )

12 years noodle shop selling "cheap for" 5,000 VND / bowl - Every day more than 100kg noodle seller has decided not to raise prices

Publishing date: 14-02-2017 - Views: 53 237
(Feedy.vn) - Nearly 12 years open shop sales, selling more than 100 kilograms per day but noodle shop prices remain "cheap for" 5,000 VND / bowl.

At a time when prices are rising rapidly, noodle shop near the 12-year-old Nguyen Thi Chung, Te Xuong, Nam Dinh still selling price of 5,000 VND per bowl.

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...this I read but to go Nam Dinh to eat that is another question...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_%C4%90%E1%BB%8Bnh

anyway I dun eat beef...^^
Old 24-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have billions of tadpoles in my balls..........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
that of course...but we always do right...

Old 24-02-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

In pictures: The best of Vietnam this week

By VnExpress February 24, 2017 | 09:18 am GMT+7

Check out some of the most stunning Instagram photos of #Vietnam.

http://e.vnexpress.net/news/travel-l...k-3542201.html

Old 24-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Vietnam’s first lung transplant succeeds

By Nam Phuong February 24, 2017 | 09:35 am GMT+7

Hanoi doctors and their Japanese colleagues treated a boy with lung parts from his father and uncle.

Vietnam’s first lung transplant on a seven-year-old boy with doctors from Japan has so far been a success, a Vietnamese doctor said.

Doctors performed the transplant on Tuesday at Hanoi's 103 Military Hospital, saving the boy from lung fibrosis, a disease that causes respiratory failure.

The boy, who has been severely undernourished, received parts of lungs from his 28-year-old father and 30-year-old uncle.

He was put under intensive care after the 11-hour operation and has stabilized and so have his donors.

Doctors said there is no other way to save him.

The surgery was assisted by experts from Okayama University Hospital. The hospital has conducted more than 160 lung transplants, making it Japan's most experienced facility in the area, Kyodo News reported.

Vietnamese doctors started performing organ transplants in 1992 and have conducted around 1,400 operations on kidneys, livers, hearts and bone marrow.

In 2015, doctors performed the country’s first transplant of both heart and lungs on a 40-year-old man, with organs from a donor in Ho Chi Minh City, but the patient had died after five days.

Old 25-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Low tax on Uber, Grab 'unfair' for traditional cabs: taxi chairman

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/24/2017 19:00 GMT + 7

Taxi-hailing service providers Uber and Grab enjoy exceptionally low taxes compared to traditional taxi companies in Vietnam, the chairman of Ho Chi Minh City Taxi Association said on Thursday.

Conventional taxi companies are subject to a 10 percent VAT and 20 percent corporate income tax on revenue while companies like U.S.-based Uber are able to bag as much as 20 percent of the amount passengers pay for a ride while only paying a three percent VAT, Ta Long Hy said at a conference on Thursday.

That translates into a tax of 0.6 percent of Uber’s total revenue, Hy told the event on fair competition in the taxi industry.

The remaining 80 percent of total revenue lands in the pockets of its partnered drivers, each of whom is also subject to a VAT of only three percent, equivalent to 2.4 percent of the service’s total revenue.

In total, Uber and its drivers pay a three percent of tax on their revenue, approximately ten times lower than the tax imposed on traditional taxi companies.

“In 2016, taxi companies in Ho Chi Minh City contributed over VND1 trillion [US$44.64 million] in taxes and other fees to the city’s budget,” Hy said.

“How much tax does the city take in from Uber, considering the fact that there are many more Uber and Grab vehicles than traditional taxis?”

The number of taxis in Ho Chi Minh City has been maintained at 11,000 since 2010, Hy said, while authorities licensed over 20,000 cars to offer transportation service on contract during the same period.

“The way [Uber and Grab] are taxed is not only unfair for traditional taxi companies, but also causes huge losses in tax for the city,” Hy concluded, proposing that ride-hailing service providers be taxed five percent instead of the current rate.

In response, Nguyen Van Thanh, chairman of Vietnam Automobile Transportation Association, said the association would be working with the Department of Tax Policy under the Ministry of Finance to discuss new taxation policies for Uber and Grab.

In the meantime, he advised taxi businesses to apply technology in their operation to reduce costs and improve service quality in order to keep up with their competitors.

Old 25-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Watch leader of Saigon ‘sidewalk clearing’ campaign in action

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/25/2017 09:48 GMT + 7

http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/39737/...aign-in-action

Old 26-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Haha...I dun believe this stupid comments...a prank my foot...

Vietnam confirms citizenship of suspect in Kim Jong Nam murder

By Viet Anh February 26, 2017 | 12:00 am GMT+7

Like another Indonesian suspect, she said she was duped into believing she was part of a comedy show prank.

A female suspect in detention for the murder of the half-brother of North Korea's leader is Vietnamese, the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs has confirmed.

Representatives from the Vietnamese embassy in Malaysia have met the suspect, the ministry said in a statement Saturday.

She is Doan Thi Huong, 28, from the northern province of Nam Dinh. Those details dovetail with those released by Malaysian police and reported by the international press over the past week.

Huong is in good health conditions, according to the embassy. Like another Indonesian suspect, Huong said she was duped into thinking she was part of a comedy show prank.

Kim Jong-nam was killed using the highly toxic liquid nerve agent VX, the Guardian quoted Malaysian police as saying Friday.

One of the two women suspected of involvement in the poisoning vomited in police custody and was also suffering the effects of VX, which is only usually used in chemical warfare, the Guardian quoted the inspector general, Khalid Abu Bakar, as saying.

CCTV footage, released by Japanese broadcaster Fuji TV, appeared to show Kim Jong Nam being attacked at Kuala Lumpur International Airport on February 13 by a woman believed to have wiped a fast-acting poison on his face.

Reuters on Sunday quoted Huong’s brother as saying that she was born in 1988 in Nam Dinh Province, southeast of the capital Hanoi. According to local authorities in her hometown, Huong has a clean criminal record.

Her father Doan Van Thanh, a war veteran, told VnExpress that his daughter has led a “withdrawn life”. She left Nam Dinh for Hanoi a decade ago to get some pharmaceutical training.

Huong came back home very occasionally, every two or three months, Thanh said. She has not let the family know where she worked and lived, he said. The last time she returned home was in late January, during the Lunar New Year holiday.

Malaysian authorities have already arrested 46-year-old North Korean citizen Ri Jong Chol, 25-year-old Indonesian woman named Siti Aishah and her Malaysian boyfriend, and are hunting for four North Korean suspects in the murder of the estranged half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, according to Reuters.

Old 26-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

VietJet and Airbus to Open Aviation Technology Center in Saigon

Published on Sunday, 26 February 2017 15:05 Written by Saigoneer.

It’s been a busy 12 months for VietJet, from buying a new fleet of aircraft to going public. To keep that momentum going, in 2017, Vietnam’s budget airline is set to open an aviation technology center in Saigon.

According to the American Journal of Transportation, the project is scheduled to break ground next month and go into operation in December, providing VietJet pilots with training of an international standard.

The first phase of the project will include a full flight simulation center in cooperation with Airbus, whose aircrafts account for a significant portion of VietJets’ upgraded fleet.

The 5.54-hectare VietJet Aviation Center will be based at the center of Saigon’s Hi-Tech Park and comes at a cost of US$170 million, according to VnExpress. Such a resource is important for the country's aviation industry, as government officials say Vietnamese airlines are facing a pilot shortage, the online newspaper wrote.

In addition, VietJet also recently received full membership in the International Air Transportation Association (IATA), which “actively seeks to support and increase the benefits for all airline members through international recognition, orientation for the industry priorities, encouragement for promotion and innovation in the industry, cost management and cooperation campaigns for communication, training and other services,” reports the American Journal of Transportation.

In addition to massive orders with Airbus on the sidelines of former American president Barack Obama’s visit to Vietnam last year, Boeing secured a deal with the carrier to supply 100 aircraft for $US11.3 billion.

Old 26-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Twin earthquakes erupt at hydropower plant in central Vietnam, terrifying villagers

By Nguyen Dong February 26, 2017 | 06:50 pm GMT+7

Two earthquakes set off an explosion felt across a wide swath of Quang Nam Province prompting terrified residents to flee into the streets.

A 3.9 magnitude earthquake rocked the notorious Song Tranh Hydropower reservoir at 11:20 a.m. on February 26; local authorities described it as the strongest measured a year.

Vietnam’s Institute of Geophysics says the quake originated roughly 10 km below the ground in Nam Tra My District.

“The quake lasted five seconds, shook many houses and was followed by the shock of explosion,” said the District Chairman Ho Quang Buu. “Many people rushed out of their houses in fear.”

The second minor earthquake jolted the area at 1:05 p.m. So far no significant damages, injuries or deaths have been reported as a result of the quake.

The area is being extensively monitored by the Earthquake Information and Tsunami Warning Centre at the Institute of Geophysics.

Over the past few years, Quang Nam Province has experienced several earthquakes which seismologists believe were triggered by hydropower reservoirs.

According to scientists, the extra water pressure has created fissures in the ground water under a reservoir. When the pressure of the water increases, it acts to lubricate faults which are already under tectonic strain but are prevented from slipping by the friction of the rock surfaces.

Seismologists said Vietnam’s geographic location near fault lines put it at risk from moderate earthquakes.

Old 27-02-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Vietnam ministry to fine YouTube for breaching ad rules

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/27/2017 12:14 GMT + 7

Two Vietnamese ministries have discussed a plan to slap an administrative fine on YouTube, saying the world’s largest video-sharing platform has violated Vietnam’s advertising regulations.

YouTube has allowed advertisers in Vietnam to run commercial content on its platform without informing the relevant Vietnamese authorities as per local laws, the culture ministry said in a dispatch sent to its information counterpart on February 24.

According to a government decree, if cross-border online platforms want to launch ads and make a profit from business in Vietnam, they should first inform local authorities of the names and addresses of the Vietnamese advertisers.

The decree has been in place since 2013, the culture ministry said in its document, but Google-owned YouTube has never followed the rules, having displayed ads by various Vietnamese advertisers in videos shared on its platform.

The culture ministry will therefore look into the issue and levy an administrative fine on YouTube, it said.

The ministry also called on its information counterpart to review and compile a list of operators of cross-border websites with a Vietnamese office in order to contact them and inform them of the local rules.

In this matter the culture ministry was responding to a February 22 request from its information counterpart to look into the advertising activities of sites hosted overseas but generating profits from running ads in Vietnam.

The information ministry had also asked the culture watchdog to crack down on YouTube videos with any anti-state content.

The culture ministry replied in the February 24 document that this was the responsibility of the information ministry.

It is not immediately clear how the Vietnamese ministry will fine YouTube.
The video-sharing site’s Vietnamese operation is among those overseen by the Singapore-based Google Asia-Pacific Office.

YouTube allows anyone to place an ad in videos shared on its platform.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1