The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Con Spa near Bedok 85 fengshan Market

After having my supper at Bedok 85 on Sunday, I walked around and saw this Spa which looks new, I went in and took 1 hour of massage but was strongly upselled by the recept to take the $88 P massage which I decline 3 times. So I just took the normal massage and was assigned to a massuer about 40yo with average looks. During the massage, she also asked my to upgrade to P massage and also said that she can earn more if I upgrade. I somehow pity her and agreed to upgrading to the P massage since she told me I am her second customer since she started her shift.

I regretted the decision in upgrading to P massage as there's nothing special about it except for just 5 mins of touching your balls. I asked her is this your so called P massage? She told me this is what the boss have wanted them to do. Those who haven't try this place please becareful of this Spa.
Old 21-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
robogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Con Spa near Bedok 85 fengshan Market

Thanks for warning us bro!!
Old 21-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
Per most senior samsters strong advice i stopped going P-Massage for a year. Its always been 1 word : Disappointing.

Nobody truly understands what a proper P-Massage is all about. Customers like us cannot be taken as fools any further.
Old 21-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

Tried this Spa before, wasted $138 and get fucked up service and bad attidude old ml, didn't get what is promised at the receptionist, this Spa have no ethics Pui!
Old 21-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
phoenixjoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah....I just went 2 hrs ago asking for cheapest deal,$50 massage. The masseuse was not pushy so didn't try the upgrade, lucky. Anyway I feel that the massage was decent & help to relieve my neck strain. So no complain
Old 25-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a standard massage priced at $50 got a syt ML. Massage was good and routine with extreme teasing. Gq was not popped. I guess they have restrictions since its a residential area
Old 26-02-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixjoy View Post
Ah....I just went 2 hrs ago asking for cheapest deal,$50 massage. The masseuse was not pushy so didn't try the upgrade, lucky. Anyway I feel that the massage was decent & help to relieve my neck strain. So no complain
depend on which masseuse .
Old 26-02-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 19
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
NOT Con Spa near Bedok 85 fengshan Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post
After having my supper at Bedok 85 on Sunday, I walked around and saw this Spa which looks new, I went in and took 1 hour of massage but was strongly upselled by the recept to take the $88 P massage which I decline 3 times. So I just took the normal massage and was assigned to a massuer about 40yo with average looks. During the massage, she also asked my to upgrade to P massage and also said that she can earn more if I upgrade. I somehow pity her and agreed to upgrading to the P massage since she told me I am her second customer since she started her shift.

I regretted the decision in upgrading to P massage as there's nothing special about it except for just 5 mins of touching your balls. I asked her is this your so called P massage? She told me this is what the boss have wanted them to do. Those who haven't try this place please becareful of this Spa.
I think there was a thread by advertiser(i think, or so-called) last month but the thread was deleted.

I posted about rejecting POLITELY at the counter when recommended the P-massage as I want genuine oil rub.
counter lady didn't push further.

For the masseuse who has massaged me before, I told her the expensiveness of it and rejected it POLITELY when she proposed.
no black face from her, at the end i tipped her $10 and i think she was happy about it.
I told her as long as her massage is good enough, she will get her stream of regulars for normal or P massage (though i don't recommend )

All about PR i guess.

I guess anyone who is reading my post, pls take it as a man's meat is another's poison.

Just go to the Spa's FB and note who you like, and call and make advance booking if needed.
Old 26-02-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

Seems its all about LUCK when it comes to certain MPs. Rarely do you come across an MP where you can be assured all MLs provide same high level of customer service.....sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
depend on which masseuse .
Old 04-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Everyone who is excited about these P-massage should wake the fuck up.

These 88 dollars P-massage strategy is widely being used by countless spas across our island.

This is the new innovation in recent years in getting more money out of us customer.
It is very easily get hook in the beginning if you never try before becoz it will
feel like there might be something "more" the next time go you.
Most of the time is not. The girl will just provide you with the same boring
P massage.

As you know .. the girl is in a very good place now.
1) They're doing something LEGAL (although can be grey line). so no fear or pressure from authority. Some more it is the shop which told them to do.
2) They earn MORE than last time. coz you pay 88 and their cut is much higher
So chance of them jeopardizing their 'stable career' is extremely slim. They got less reasons to.

EVEN IF you managed to score a HJ from them (let's say 50 bucks GQ)
What's the point ? You're actually paying around 88 bucks for a HJ.
becoz normal massage per hour = 50
you pay = 88 (33 extra)
then if GQ = 50
so 33 + 50 = 88

LASTLY, it's not even proper juagen.
And after few minutes the thick oil they apply just makes everything feels numb and not arousing. (Fucking boring infact)

P-Massage is
- NOT EXCITING (anymore)
- EXPENSIVE
- NON-Therapeutic
- WASTE TIME (becoz they will make sure 1hr too little P-touching and make you horny and take another 30 more min)
- IRRITATING if you don't choose it because they will keep bugging you for it

I would rather go to
- a direct solution place with HJ
- or a clean place without 88 P-massage (somehow more exciting to try jackport an extra)

Sorry I got nothing against the working girls. Thats the game they need to play. Just sharing my opinions and putting some light into the dollars vs worth aspect.

I used to try some of these P Massages but now reframing myself to do so.
I can resist nowadays unless the girl very sexy or young or pretty.. (sigh)
So i also need to wake the fuck up.
My aim is to totally quit this kind of bull shit p-massage and focus all my funds into worth-while ROI services lol.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Garfield88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post

These 88 dollars P-massage strategy is widely being used by countless spas across our island.

This is the new innovation in recent years in getting more money out of us customer.
It is very easily get hook in the beginning if you never try before becoz it will
P massage.

1) They're doing something LEGAL (although can be grey line). so no fear or pressure from authority. Some more it is the shop which told them to do.
So chance of them jeopardizing their 'stable career' is extremely slim. They got less reasons to.

you pay = 88 (33 extra)
then if GQ = 50
so 33 + 50 = 88

And after few minutes the thick oil they apply just makes everything feels numb and not arousing. (Fucking boring infact)

P-Massage is
- NOT EXCITING (anymore)
- EXPENSIVE
- NON-Therapeutic
- WASTE TIME (becoz they will make sure 1hr too little P-touching and make you horny and take another 30 more min)

I would rather go to
- or a clean place without 88 P-massage (somehow more exciting to try jackport an extra)

Sorry I got nothing against the working girls. Thats the game they need to play. Just sharing my opinions and putting some light into the dollars vs worth aspect.

My aim is to totally quit this kind of bull shit p-massage and focus all my funds into worth-while ROI services lol.
Totally agree with you Bro Jamester
Old 04-03-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

P massage.

you pay = 88 (33 extra)
then if GQ = 50
so 33 + 50 = 88

P-Massage is
- NOT EXCITING (anymore)
- EXPENSIVE
- NON-Therapeutic

I would rather go to

Well said bro, P Massage a gimmick with just 10mins of rubbing your balls which cost $88. It's very expensive and the mls can slack while performing P massage as it uses less strength compared to normal massage. I usually tend to avoid Spas with this P massage as they will upsell you with it.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The bottom line is not to visit any MPs.
You pay $50 for the cover fee and the massage is rubbish.
The additional rates are over the market prices.
This is such a waste of time and money.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
Truly good advice for newbies to take heed....so TRUE 🤔🤔🤔

Quote:

P massage.

you pay = 88 (33 extra)
then if GQ = 50
so 33 + 50 = 88

P-Massage is
- NOT EXCITING (anymore)
- EXPENSIVE
- NON-Therapeutic

I would rather go to

Old 04-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post

Wow, thanks for sharing bro... I think I know which Spa it is already, nearly wanted to arrange a slot to try out their oil massage last week...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1