The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickboss View Post
Have tried Elaine before.
Look: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10

Her look is quite OK to me. RTM Twice. Natural B-C Cup. Not very Slim or Chubby. Provide 69 massage and HDLY. 4G for me Hahhaha. I helped her take some photos before also. Can go ahead Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

This is clarity... do a search in jb's list...
also old bird already. tried her when she 1st came and stay at chinatown hotel.
Old 25-02-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for a commando venture!

http://www.qbjj77.com/1035/

Was surfing the qbjj website then saw this ass in the advert. Enticing indeed so make an appointment.

Location: quiet part of eastern side. Confirmed not spa, older house and staying alone.

Appearance: First sight was very pleasant! SYT (confirmed guarantee) with slender curvy bod. Nice! Bouncy ass. Nicer! To me, she's pretty. Will grow on you type pretty.

Massage: Passable. Got strength, managed to hit some areas, miss some areas. But not the main reason I come.

Sensual: A slow sensual tickling with stereo moans from the back. Nice arousing to wake up the little bro. 3.5G roaming strength, top off with nice perky nipples, great ass with a sexy black panty. As she is not very experience, you kind of get a school girl feel about her. Everything is pretty real and feels like the first time with your school day girl. HJ done patiently, guided her a few patterns and finished with a big load on her hand.

Attitude and Overall: Good service girl, a little green with lesser experience but makes up for it with her willingness to please. Treat her well and you will be treated well.

Unique experience I would say, something rare these days. Have to mention that this girl is limited edition for a short time, do fast hand fast leg if want to try.
Did you guys miss out on this new kid on the block?
Old 26-02-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

FR on 2 ML:

1)Summer
looks: 7
boobs: b
massage: 6
gfe: 3 guess we didnt clicked at all and she didnt tried much as well
bj: 7 but didnt really enjoy as there practically no gfe feeling
venue: east side (saw another ml in the living rm)
When summer lead me into her room, i was a little taken back that the room was quite dark. it was so dark that i cant really see summer's looks. massage wise was pretty normal. the bj was quite good but as there no gfe feeling, the enjoyment die off pretty fast.
rtm: dont tink so

2)helen
looks: 5 (the typical face where early years botex caused the face to deform a little )
figure: 9 (if u dun take her looks into consideration, her figure was really damn gd. slender waist and big boobs)
massage: 7
venue: spa
i was quite stun when i realized the location was a spa. nevertheless i still went ahead as its not easy for me to find time for ml. Heard a lady voice welcoming me in. when i reached the top of the stairs, i was quite disappointed with her looks as its the looks of auntie where the early years botex caused the face to deform. hers was not that bad but it still put me off. she lead me to one of the makeshift area where the curtain was literally a door. she was wearing a seethrough nightgown which really showcase her wonderful figure. roaming was not a issue to her. massage was not bad and but i find the jg to be a little too short. minus away the looks, the session was actually quite ok.
the other downside was the venue. the location is really too open and crowded with people. worst thing was when i went out of the main door, i bump into a lady who just walked pass. though there wasnt much reaction frm that lady but maybe guilt made me felt a little paiseh.
rtm: dont tink so as the location is too open
Old 26-02-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Ridler168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetdreams View Post
Anyone know if Laura is still bookable? Her pages are offline.

Any bros got recommendation for an alternative like her? Huge boobs and high gfe?
good news ! laura (mint sister ) will be start working tomorrow 26/02/17 , i had book my slot for tomorrow to enjoy

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/
Old 26-02-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
LiveFully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know if the security guard is still recording IC when going into this place for this ML? http://sglonelyguy.com/crystal-massage/
Old 26-02-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For bookings do you all use your own mobile phone? Or purchase a separate prepaid
Old 26-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kingkong2646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheongsters take note

http://i65.tinypic.com/2yxgdnp.jpg
Old 26-02-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
verysexynoob is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
For bookings do you all use your own mobile phone? Or purchase a separate prepaid
buy 黑卡. use separate prepaid also can trace to you
Old 26-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by verysexynoob View Post
buy 黑卡. use separate prepaid also can trace to you
As far as I know, using an unregistered simcard is against the law while calling an unregistered hooker is not.
Old 26-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
As far as I know, using an unregistered simcard is against the law while calling an unregistered hooker is not.
how about using a register card under my neighbor's maid who has gone home for good?

anyway using a prepaid can avoid a lot of problems:
the WL/okt sms/calling you up, threatening/nuisance/hey honey I'm back etc
sending spam messages advertising some sex site.
blacklist - some WL will blacklist you if you reject

but if you have no problem handling the above issue, by all means use your own sim. AV/police has no interest to track you unless you commit a crime.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 26-02-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7448 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

My experience with Summer

http://sglonelyguy.com/summer-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/summer-massage-hj-bj/

The location is East. Not staying alone. Got to take the correct lift to get to her place.

First impression: Young lady with a pair of big eyes. Small build but the boobs should be of size C. Very friendly, like long time friends. Not the very pretty type but presentable. Sure won't reject.

Proceed to shower for me. I behaved and didn't hanky panky in the shower. Just let her wash my body clean clean. She teased here and there a bit.

Opted for 1 shot. So started the massage.

Can't remember much details on the massage. We were chatting a lot so didn't really observe how she massaged. Definitely not piano. Mostly used her fingers to press. Overall passable.

Sensual started with catbath. She licked my almost whole body like a kitten. Feeling ok. Next came the warm water cupping with her month. First time tried this. Experience quite ok but I don't think I will be fancy of it.

After about 10 mins of catbath + water cupping. She took out a cap and proceed with capped bj. Her bj skill I must say very good. I did enjoy very much until CIM with the cap. One of the best bj i tried.

Roaming vise is 4g worldwide. Those who visited her should know.

After releasing, she massaged my arms and thighs as there were a bit of time left.

Shower alone and left. Overall a bit lower than my expectation due to her many good reviews.

RTM chance is 60% as I have too many yet-to-try MLs.

Any recommendations for me to try next?
Old 26-02-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Any recommendations for me to try next?
I visited 11 ML this month. Better ones are Laura, LTD Bei Er, Hush, Vera.
Old 26-02-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
FC Sydney so fast rtc?
Didn't get to rtm nude Budi before she stopped
yea she isn't in sg liao
Old 26-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7448 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
I visited 11 ML this month. Better ones are Laura, LTD Bei Er, Hush, Vera.
Thanks, bro. Tried Vera once.

By the way, has anyone visited this Xiao Yu Er from SLG? I am nose-bleeding over this photo

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/
Old 26-02-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Thanks, bro. Tried Vera once.

By the way, has anyone visited this Xiao Yu Er from SLG? I am nose-bleeding over this photo

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/
Bad rep. Look in JB's compilation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1