The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 24-02-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Girl with same phone number but different photos, Beware!! Maybe all fake!!
Hey bro, I used to patronize girl in the four photos at the bottom row. She comes back to Singapore already?

Update:
Got it. She is here: http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2645

She was here 2 years back worked as an ML.
Old 24-02-2017, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7788 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Hey bro, I used to patronize girl in the four photos at the bottom row. She comes back to Singapore already?

Update:
Got it. She is here: http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2645

She was here 2 years back worked as an ML.
May I know who she was previosuly?
Old 24-02-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
I can't remember her previous name, but she was under mingzhao.
Old 24-02-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Her previous name was Si Qin. Her name was brought up in the TCSS thread also. Check this out.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=4...si+qin&page=55
Old 24-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7788 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her previous name was Si Qin. Her name was brought up in the TCSS thread also. Check this out.

Gam xia, bro.
Not gonna visit her as not into FL. Just curious. Thanks.
Old 24-02-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sevensword is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros tried lv n taozi from $$$$$$ cos they wrk same spa. Which better?
Old 25-02-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Pointed on the photo ..... Right click Search Google for image
I may even google search ph numb n sometime may see different pic appeared

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 25-02-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Le0nHart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, some input from my own experience after countless attempt. I suggest if u go up and see different lady, just walk off, don give them the fking impression that, they can always do this stunt again. I done it countless of times(the qualities is just fking CMI) until my number was in their blacklist.

They got a centralised database that store number "report" or "review" by the prositutes(yes, even they anyhow say you did something wrong) and they just need to download that phone list to their phone, and a system to check numbers via website and WeChat for that specific number. Anyway no big deal, just buy another new card from some vendor.

1 more thing, if u meet some bad services or make u si Bei tulan kind and want to report it, I will say u can try but most likely 99.9% it is not going to work. Why? From my own group of chionster and those ladies inside, they can shift place in 1 or 2 days maximum, so by the time the authority go and interview those unit, they are already Long gone to some places.

All these are shown and told to me by some close FL in the trade. Occasionally like those Super unique items that drop at 0.00001%, that u will encounter those really match photo and with good services, but sadly those don last at all, usually they only come and go in 1 cycle. I miss those days with quality matches damage.

Feel free to ask anything.

P.S all the above applies to WOLF since that is the 1 I went, and they always delete or don't approve those bad comments.
Old 25-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Support bro Le0nHart
Reject if look different
Reject if collect money 1st
Reject if she this cannot tat cannot but svs stated
Dum let them in control as we r still the one who pay
Dum go for more then $120 n let them jack up the price

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 26-02-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Le0nHart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Support bro Le0nHart
Reject if look different
Reject if collect money 1st
Reject if she this cannot tat cannot but svs stated
Dum let them in control as we r still the one who pay
Dum go for more then $120 n let them jack up the price
Thanks. But sadly a lot of people just let it off and it become a norm for all those bad eggs.

For the pricing of each individual, I will think it depend on each Bros appetites here, some can afford more, some only settle for less, but the most important is the price must match quality!

I do go for those more than 120 and even higher range, but when I went for those, I will go with a fine tuned standard to that price tag, so if I reach there and they don match the photo, I will leave and tell them the reason/s, some are very understanding, and of course they will still not happy about it, but there are those who will threaten to write bad review of your number or prevent u from leaving.

For the latter, sometime they will call their Friend/s over, this is where u either involve our spf or your own friends/groups, this need to be handle carefully, but I prefer to just dial our Super hotline. This happen to me once, whereby I involve the spf, in the end, before their so called Friend/s reach, they decided to open the door for me, they are still the losing side, so do not let them push u around. If u sense something wrong, just leave and don think anymore.
Old 26-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:

I remember this one, cannot massage at all. MZ recruit all the FL to work as ML. But her BBBJ really nice, slow and patient. Good gfe.
Old 26-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
I remember this one, cannot massage at all. MZ recruit all the FL to work as ML. But her BBBJ really nice, slow and patient. Good gfe.
Yup, that's her. The massage skill is indeed lousy, but MZ used to produce many girls with sky-high GFE, like what you have mentioned. I heard that MZ also trained her girls on the BBBJ skill by using bananas. That explains why all her girls suck cocks like madness.
Old 27-02-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
iluvbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvbonk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

visited the FL last week, totally diff person from the photo. at least could match a similar standard but it was a lady in mid 20s, saggy boobs, scars on tummy and with armpit hair..

really a big turn off! was expecting a SYT of close standard. although she has a nice character but I dun think it is right to cheat with fake photos, not worth the $110.
anw, the OKT removed my comments

here's the profile
http://sgbeautycastle.com/honey/
Old 27-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbonk View Post
visited the FL last week, totally diff person from the photo. at least could match a similar standard but it was a lady in mid 20s, saggy boobs, scars on tummy and with armpit hair..

really a big turn off! was expecting a SYT of close standard. although she has a nice character but I dun think it is right to cheat with fake photos, not worth the $110.
anw, the OKT removed my comments

here's the profile
http://sgbeautycastle.com/honey/
Since you still engaged with the deal even it's a different person from the photos, I guess she looks pretty OK for you. The turn-off part might be her CMI body.

Thanks for the info.
Old 27-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saintcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros how not avoid been scam by FL in their services is simple. i bonk so many FL. here are ALL THEIR tricks to scam a fast one on you.

1. a lot of bro get scam like fishtank style in geylang once pay already everything cannot this cannot that cannot so don pay first if cannot.just fuck off simple.
always make sure that they do the svcs stated no excuse. always ask them first if they do the svcs as stated when you reach, if not fuck off.

2 once you enter their room light is very dark coz they are auntie t scam a fast one on you. so open the light n see properly . light out scam i remember a auntie around 40++ inside she expect idiot to take the bail n bonk her coz as u already reach . please auntie FL wake up you are wasting your time

3. remember most FL here are reject stock either too old or too ugly. they only worth 1/2 the price in their own country. so if you pay above to high is complete idiot as there is so many shocking high price for FL due to COMPLETE idiot bro keep paying them FOR their stated high price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1