The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2012, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Wishing All Bros & Sistas
a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year !!!
Huat arh
Old 21-01-2012, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 19
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Huat! Huat! Huat!
Old 25-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
funkmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Chinese Bros .. may the yr of the dragon bring more $ to u!!!

had the chance to go to Rowell last fri and chose a ladyboy with a dick(i stand outside and ask which one has a big dick) then one of then came out and say i have.. not really a looker but was looking fwd to a dickie so up her....

went into the room and asked her again if she did have a dick and it could stand and her ans blew me away. she replied only pay me if u are satisfied with me. wah this is the 1st time!!! so i say ok.. she open up and stared wanking herself while she blew me... after a cpl mins u could see that it was hard... say maybe bout 5in... pretty average thickness...

after sucking me, she said to fuck her so i did and after 10mins i took out and asked her to suck me again which she did willingly and i came after that. no complains at all.. and best of all not a time watcher at all... such great service..but have to prewarn some of the bros here not really a looker and some may find her manly but for little damage and great service i am not complaining.. her name was Pui.. think will be here till 20+ feb
Old 26-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rooster74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

I just came back from Pattaya last month and spent time with Natcha from Stringfellows. Natcha and May are planning to come back to Rowell Road soon. Natcha told me last time she tried to come the Singaporean Immigration sent her back.

I hope they get better luck soon to come again.
Old 27-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was there last night and there were a few lookers.

Business were quite poor so I took my time selecting my meat to eat. One pimp was commenting to another pimp I was taking too long but as I was a regular, he said to let me take my time. If looks could kill, that newbie would have died by my stares.

Anyway, most of the lb proposition to me if service no good no need to pay. Ya right. I had one which one bro in here had. Leeya or something like that. The other gals were pretty friendly and one told me she too got a stiff tool upon finding out my preferred meat. I would try her next week if I got the time. Another cutie even gave me a good bye kiss on the cheek.

On the downside, the rooms were horrible. Mattress, I refused to lie down and instead got my lb to lay down. And the fucking sink was gone. No way to wash my hands other than to use that big black fucking pail.

Am so gonna tell the pimps off the next time I visit. As if they would listen.
Old 27-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
I was heading to bencoolen street late morning around 2 plus to meet up with my friends at a nearby coffeeshop. Guess wat i manage to spot all the hse 79 ladyboys.. I was shocked to spot many other ladyboy's out there too mostly thai.. The location is at peony mansion.. As i was rushing got not enough time to reiki.. Does any bros aware abt this location.. Before i can go to the place to do my research at the site..
Old 27-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Hi bros,
I was heading to bencoolen street late morning around 2 plus to meet up with my friends at a nearby coffeeshop. Guess wat i manage to spot all the hse 79 ladyboys.. I was shocked to spot many other ladyboy's out there too mostly thai.. The location is at peony mansion.. As i was rushing got not enough time to reiki.. Does any bros aware abt this location.. Before i can go to the place to do my research at the site..
Yes, the Rowell ladyboys (and maybe Geylang Thai LBs) stay in Peony.

You can forget about doing the business in their rooms because they are not allowed to bring customers back. Anyway, a couple of years ago a Filipino prostitute brought back a Bangla customer to Peony Mansion and, after an argument, she was murdered by him. So no point doing your "research" there. Just leave them alone.
Old 28-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Yes, the Rowell ladyboys (and maybe Geylang Thai LBs) stay in Peony.

You can forget about doing the business in their rooms because they are not allowed to bring customers back. Anyway, a couple of years ago a Filipino prostitute brought back a Bangla customer to Peony Mansion and, after an argument, she was murdered by him. So no point doing your "research" there. Just leave them alone.
Thnks for ur info bro.. just to inform tat there are business going on.. Not sure wat r all likely abt.. mostly they lky to go coffeshop to hve their meals there.. i guess can catch them for fun..
Old 28-01-2012, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If I am not wrong Peony was pulled down and rebuilt recently. Many years ago, I used to patronise the coffeee shop on the ground floor for Thai food and met a few LBs there. I managed to pick up a few, but business was done at 81 opposite. Rates abit higer that Geylang 81s. LBs cost $50 to $70.
The advantage here is that a friendship is built and the enviroment is less stress and no clock watching.
For those who want some dialog before sex can have food with them at the coffee shop before proceeding to 81. Overall this arrangement will be 8/10

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 28-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
wacko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywacko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone got ask rowell ts whether their tool can stand or not?

im like paiseh to ask.. especially with all the bangla standing behind..

Old 28-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko View Post
anyone got ask rowell ts whether their tool can stand or not?

im like paiseh to ask.. especially with all the bangla standing behind..

Nothing to be shy about. Good time to go is 9 or 10 plus where there is not too many people. Avoid weekends.

Do read more in this thread. Most of the bros would ask.
Old 28-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
If I am not wrong Peony was pulled down and rebuilt recently. Many years ago, I used to patronise the coffeee shop on the ground floor for Thai food and met a few LBs there. I managed to pick up a few, but business was done at 81 opposite. Rates abit higer that Geylang 81s. LBs cost $50 to $70.
The advantage here is that a friendship is built and the enviroment is less stress and no clock watching.
For those who want some dialog before sex can have food with them at the coffee shop before proceeding to 81. Overall this arrangement will be 8/10
Sounds Cool,

I will be going to the site to pick up n taste the tom yammies.. Will write an FR once my mission completed..
Old 29-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Samster

serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Went to the site did see many sexy thai ladyboys.. And also did see alot of ang moh confront them for service (LB).. Went to ask few thai ladyboy quoted me 150 to 200 for 1 n half hr, 2 shot max.. I guess that alot of Ang Moh Lky thai ladyboy service n i think it sld be great for their service.. Thought of picking up a (LB) as i was paiseh alot of ppl at nearby coffeeshop.. Looking at the scene.. So nxt time i gonna wear cap to the site as much safer..
Old 29-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Scartissue46 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The peony mansion torn down due to one stupid bangla
Anyway those rowell rd LB also can 3some provide u ask them if u willing to pay extra
I tried 4some once b4... If u guys paiseh... Try avoid weekends... The best time is weekdays ard 2300-0030hrs... Coz hse cloaed at 0100hrs.
FYI one LB look very woman to me... if im not mistaken her name is lisa... Hehehehehe she ask me to bareback her.... I didnt dare too... If u guys want then then u can look for her then.... And good luck
Old 29-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scartissue46 View Post
The peony mansion torn down due to one stupid bangla
Anyway those rowell rd LB also can 3some provide u ask them if u willing to pay extra
I tried 4some once b4... If u guys paiseh... Try avoid weekends... The best time is weekdays ard 2300-0030hrs... Coz hse cloaed at 0100hrs.
FYI one LB look very woman to me... if im not mistaken her name is lisa... Hehehehehe she ask me to bareback her.... I didnt dare too... If u guys want then then u can look for her then.... And good luck
Great!!! wil hunt down soon..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1