The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wah now u hv how many vb...

I very faithful one lah, at any time only one....... catch the pun bo???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-03-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Si meh!! So u happy like fark...

Oh yeah never see me grinning like an idiot meh......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nam dinh province virtually has nothing and rely on gahmen handouts...so vb sure leave to work in cities..

You have just described most of the poorer provinces in Wetnam basically it is all the same as the newer generations are leaving for the cities due to insufficient jobs to sustain them in their hometowns

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Si meh sound like...actually was...

One of my old kaki here(sometimes he still log in once in a while ) have this "mian shi jing pai" hanging in his sitting room previously when he was staying permanently in Wetnam few years back, most of those govt officals or local neighbourhood police come to check on him (because he is foreigner leaving in a Wetnamese house) immediately become very polite and leave him alone subsequently

Not going to go into details as it will sexpose him indirectly unless he himself log-in and say

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-03-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I very faithful one lah, at any time only one....... catch the pun bo???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ya lor...1 min 1 vb...1 hr 1 vb...1 day 1 vb...haha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-03-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yeah never see me grinning like an idiot meh......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
yes...you happy like fark...

Old 01-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
You have just described most of the poorer provinces in Wetnam basically it is all the same as the newer generations are leaving for the cities due to insufficient jobs to sustain them in their hometowns

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
besides the bigger cities the VBs are in almost every countries major cities...Jkt, KL, PP, Tokyo, Dubai, etc....

Old 01-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:

Not going to go into details as it will sexpose him indirectly unless he himself log-in and say

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
si mei...I not sure but not my concern...

Old 01-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Ever wonder why that downtown coffee shop is so expensive?

You may have to pay at least $30,000 for a square meter.

Ho Chi Minh City's most costly land prices can be found in District 1 around the People’s Committee building and near Ben Thanh Market. A square meter there fetches at least $30,000, according to the latest report by evaluation company Gachvang.

Take a look at the five most expensive areas in Vietnam's southern metropolis.

http://e.vnexpress.net/projects/how-...598/index.html

Old 01-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

http://e.vnexpress.net/projects/the-...642/index.html

Old 01-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Thailand’s Ton Poh Fund invests $11mn in Vietnam’s leading mobile retailer

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/01/2017 09:52 GMT + 7

A Thai fund has bought 1.5 million shares in Mobile World Investment Corp (MWG), one of Vietnam’s leading mobile retailers, at a price of more than US$11 million.

The Ton Poh Fund, run by Bangkok-based Ton Poh Capital, officially received the shares from their previous owners, two other foreign funds, on Tuesday, the Vietnam Securities Depository has announced.

MWG is the operator of retail chains The Gioi Di Dong and Dien May Xanh.
According to the Vietnam Securities Depository, CDH Electric Bee Limited has transferred 1 million MWG shares to The Ton Poh Fund, and Dempsey Hill Asia, 500,000 shares to the Thai investor.

The CDH Electric Bee Ltd. had previously announced it would sell 1 million of the 4.72 million shares it owned in MWG.

MWG closed at VND167,500 a share by the end of Tuesday’s trading session, a slight decline from Monday, meaning the Thai fund had spent more than VND250 billion, or US$11.16 million.

An MWG representative said the transfer of shares between foreign investors would not affect the company’s business plans nor policies as the investments did not represent controlling shares.

Another investor, Mekong Enterprise Fund II Ltd, also has plans to reduce its stake in the Vietnamese company from 5.2 percent to 4.55 percent by offering to sell 1 million of its 8 million MWG shares.

Prior to the MWG investment, The Ton Poh Fund had sold 300,000 shares of Superdong-Kien Giang, reducing its stake in the Vietnamese hydrofoil operator to 4.83 percent.

The Thai fund made its debut on Vietnam’s exchange in March 2015, buying 2.5 million shares to hold a 5.92 percent stake in realty trader CotecCons.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Fighting sidewalk occupancy a top priority: Ho Chi Minh City chair

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/28/2017 16:25 GMT + 7

The Ho Chi Minh City administration has given top priority to its ‘sidewalk clearing’ effort, not only in downtown areas but in other districts.

During a meeting focused on the local socio-economic situation on Monday, Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong said that order on the city’s footpaths and roadways must be re-established by March.

Phong mentioned the recent campaign led by Deputy Chairman Doan Ngoc Hai of the District 1 administration, praising the official for his firm measures and direct management of the process.

Since Monday last week, a team of police and urban management officers led by Hai has applied measures to penalize those ‘invading’ downtown sidewalks, with no one standing above the law, be it public servants or citizens.

Chairman Phong went on to remind the leaders of other districts in the southern hub to start dealing with the problem in their own neighborhoods.

Relevant authorities will carry out their own measures to remedy the situation, the leader promised.

The effort to reclaim public space on the city’s pavements will require both direct action from local authorities and cooperation from citizens.

According to Vo Van Hoan, chief of the municipal People’s Committee Office, the solutions used by authorities in District 1 are in line with the law and necessary as previous measures have proved ineffective.

The approach has received mixed feedback from local residents and officials, Hoan stated, before adding that District 1 has been following directions from the city’s leaders.

Police officers in District 3 make a report of a car illegally parked on the sidewalk. Photo: Tuoi Tre

District 3 takes action

A group of police and urban management officers in District 3 was tasked with inspecting the situation along several major streets, namely Pham Ngoc Thach, Vo Van Tan, Hai Ba Trung, and some others, on Monday morning.

The law enforcers dealt with several automobiles illegally parked on the sidewalk, of which some belonged to public servants and officials, and charged VND700,000 (US$31) for each violation.

Some food and drink vendors who placed their tables on the walkways were also fined VND2.5 million ($109) per case and had their furniture confiscated.

“We will make regular patrols on these streets to prevent repeated offenses," said Lieutenant Colonel Pham Minh Phuong, a police official in District 3. "The effort will be extended to other routes in the near future.”

In addition to the two downtown districts, authorities in Binh Tan and Phu Nhuan Districts also initiated a campaign on Monday by dealing with the illegal occupancy of sidewalks on many streets.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Vietnam plans to charge foreigners audacious extra fee for hotel stays

By Vy An March 1, 2017 | 11:34 am GMT+7

The proposed surcharge would only apply to foreigners, not local guests, and would go to a tourism development fund.

Vietnam’s tourism administration plans to impose extra fees on foreign tourists who spend nights in the country's hotels to raise tourism funds, despite concerns that the move may make Vietnam look discriminatory.

Nguyen Van Tuan, head of the National Administration of Tourism, said at a meeting on Tuesday that it plans to create a tourism development fund, with sources from the state budget, visa and sightseeing fees, private sponsorship, and the new fees for foreign tourists who stay at local hotels.

The plan is to charge foreigners who stay at 3-star hotels or more luxurious accommodation VND10,000-20,000 (44-88 cents) a night, besides the bill they already pay the hotels. The proposed fee would be applicable for two years before it is reviewed.

Several travel companies said the fee will create a sense of discrimination between foreign and local visitors, but Tuan said it is “completely practical”.

His agency plans to submit the proposal to the National Assembly, Vietnam’s top legislative body, in June. If approved it will become part of Vietnam's Tourism Law from next year.

Tuan said he expects to be able to use VND500-700 billion ($22-31 million) from the fund each year for promotional campaigns to draw more tourists to Vietnam.

Vietnam’s foreign visitors hit an all-time high last month when arrivals leaped 42.2 percent from the same period last year and 20 percent from the previous month to 1.2 million.

The country raked in VND400 trillion ($17.6 billion) from tourism in 2016, with a record number of foreign visitors reaching more than 10 million.

With visa waiver policies for various big markets in Asia and Europe, as well as a new e-visa policy, the industry hopes to welcome 17-20 million foreign visitors and gain $35 billion per year by 2020, contributing 10 percent to the country's GDP compared to the current 7.5.

It’s not clear if the new fee proposal will make it harder to achieve these goals.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Students’ high scores at PISA tests remain mystery to experts

VietNamNet Bridge - While US and Israeli professors are surprised that Vietnamese students scored high on PISA tests, many Vietnamese people wonder why the country remains poor with such good marks on the test.

Professor Paul Glewwe from University of Minnesota said at a workshop on Vietnam studies that he could not easily explain why Vietnamese students could obtain such high achievements at PISA (Program for International Student Assessment).

As announced by OECD on December 6, Vietnam ranks the eighth among 72 countries in sciences, the 22nd in math and 32nd in reading.

The noteworthy thing is that Vietnamese students are above the US and the UK students in sciences and math.

In 2012, when Vietnam attended PISA for the first time, it ranked the eighth in sciences, the 17th in math and 19th in reading.

The US professor said the PISA ranking is in proportion to GDP. However, Vietnam is an exception.

At a workshop on starting a business, a businessman from Israel, also expressed his surprise about the high PISA achievements gained by Vietnamese students.

Business Insider called it ‘the Vietnam effect’. Though it is a country with low income, its students have good learning achievements equal to those of students in developed countries.

Vietnamese Minister of Education and Training Phung Xuan Nha said though Vietnamese income is not high, families still spend big money on education.

“Vietnamese parents will sell all the assets they have, from land to gardens, to get money to fund their children’s studies. This characteristic can also be found in Chinese and Japanese parents, but not in European parents,” he said.

Suhas D. Parandekar and Elisabeth K. Sedmik from the World Bank also conducted research on PISA results and found that of the eight developing countries participating in PISA, Vietnam has the lowest GDP per capita - $4,098 (PPP, 2010).

However, the achievements of Vietnamese students are equal to students from Finland and Switzerland.

Vietnamese students not only score high at the PISA, but at all international competitions.

Vietnam has been among the most excellent teams at international Olympiads in mathematics and other sciences. A Vietnamese mathematician won the Fields Medal, the most prestigious prize in mathematics.
The high results that the Vietnamese 15-year old students gained from the PISA tests is the Vietnamese pride and joy. However, this has also made Vietnamese embarrassed: why is Vietnam still poor, though its people are very intelligent?

Old 01-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
hoian1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is unusual. Drinking coffee in Vietnam used to be rare.
Most vietnamese prefer coca-cola or pepsi.

Quote:
Ever wonder why that downtown coffee shop is so expensive?

Take a look at the five most expensive areas in Vietnam's southern metropolis.

http://e.vnexpress.net/projects/how-...598/index.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1