The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Matong36,

Excellent report as usual!

During my last trip to AC, I visited majority of Korean Bars at Perimeter Road and I wasn't impressed with the line-up! My favorite bars were Viking, Arcadia and Las Vegas!

Once again, I'll be visiting AC from March 12 to 19 and will be staying at Galaxy Hotel! If you have questions or need help, send me a PM.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Thank you Khun norice.

Im visiting LOS very soon.

If youre there in the next couple of weeks and would like to meet up, let me know.

First drink is on me at Thermae.

Cheers.

Last edited by matong36; 01-03-2017 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Date
Old 02-03-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!

Hi Bro,
I will be there from 13 Mar to 16 March. Hope to meet you there
Old 02-03-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
24 February - 26 February 2017

New Color
At 12noon the place was filled with many ladies and Korean customers. Barfine is 2500p after the waitress asked where I was from and my hotel name. I asked why, she said the ladies cant go to hotels that are far away. If you are Korean, you probably get some kind of privilege I guess.

8p towards Friendship and stopped at the Perimeter bars. Warned my friend on pickpocketing, if only my prediction for the lottery was as good this. However, it was an unsuccessful attempt at my friend, two men worked in cahoot. We alighted safe and with nothing lost as we arrived at our venue.

Koreans are the girls' preferred choice over other nationality.
Generally they have Deep pockets n less demand on sex .

Had a similar jeepney failed theft attempt on me 2 months ago.
They carried small backpacks n put over one of my thigh n his. Then his hand try to wriggle into my side zip pocket while the accomplice distract me.

Exchange rate can just check at xe.com

Will be in HCM soon for a few weeks then to Pinayland.
Surprisingly budget hotels n food costs slightly lower in HCM than AC.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Bro BFOMF5,

Instead of monitoring and publishing the exchange rate so often, including graphics that takes up quite a bit of bandwidth, it will be so much better if you could give us FR's of the clubs, best places for pick up's, massage, hotels , food etc. I can't understand an obsession for the exchange rate.

Eat a modest meal e.g. Jollibee or McDo instead of a more luxurious meal at Royal Amsterdam, Kokomos or German Bakery. There you've already made up for the currency fluctuations. Focus on having a good time. Don't worry too much about exchange rate.

Lastly what I often practice is this:
Change very minimal e.g. $30 or $40 from Mustafa Center or Lucky Plaza. These two places give the best rates. Then walk along Perimeter and a little after Sky Trak, pop in and ask + Ask for anything better. Repeat for 6 to 7 money changers. You'll get a rough idea of the market rate. No matter how many you ask it's not going to be grossly different. Now go to the best one and ask if you change $500 can you get something better. If they do it's a Wow!.

My Humble opinion
Cheers!
.... my apologies for causing u to waste 123k of your bandwidth and thanks for your advices.

Lolo long time don't write FR.
If you interested to read my FR you go AC2 and search.
There U can find the grandfather story of Wantok @ Santos, Mirror @ Clarkton and America hotel.

Sorry ah, i hv to be sensitive to the exchange rate
because I have seen the rate from 4p/$ (1980) rise till now 35 p/$

also

Jbee n Mc are too expensive to me.
I still enjoy my 60p Rice with Pinakbet, beef Kare-kare and sabaw.

I don't CHANGE peso in physical currency notes.
but remit from Sgp, to top up my PNB account..
When needed I withdraw from atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
. Unless you are dealing with really big amounts,..
Yes big amount...to me..
if not I wouldn't be using remittance right!
Old 03-03-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Infact i think its a good info as some of us, including myself are often curious about the exchange rates. ......

Will be there again in 2 weeks' time thou
Bros Thanks for ur support.

Me....
7 days to go.
7 days in Phil
But head and tail... I have less then 24 hrs in AC
Old 03-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Yes big amount...to me..
if not I wouldn't be using remittance right!
three days ago western union converted SGD to PHP at 35.50

More peso = more spending money

I never knew I will be one of those who get happy seeing poor peso.

Updated 6 March. Lucky plaza steady at 35.51

Last edited by etsys; 06-03-2017 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crazykapbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any SG bros in Clark now?
Old 15-03-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Hey boss, I just got back from Angeles City, this is my 2nd visit, didn't write anything on my 1st visit which was few years ago. I'll just write some experience / small details so that newbies here could take into consideration.

Anyway I have a friend frequent there few times per year so I joined him there. As he was flying from other countries, the only flight was to Manila, so I flew to Manila to meet him. 1st thing I did when I got out from departure hall, I bought a sim card with data plan (min 5Gb 1000p). To bros going to Clark, please do not buy any sim card as the data signal sucks at Angeles City (only E, seriously), didn't get to use any of it. Furthermore, there are free wifi at airports & also some of the bars at Angeles City.

My flight was earlier & I was in terminal 1. Well being too pampered with the convenience at Spore, I didn't take into account that to travel to terminal 3, I had to take a cab, which cost around 100 to 200p & around 15mins from terminal 1 to terminal 3 due to the traffic. But again, being a newbie at Manila, I went to a cab counter with 6 sitter cab which cost me 350p for that trip.

The rest was sop, so I fastforward to our last night over there. We started 'look around' with our wechat as we couldn't see any girls that caught our eyes. I saw a pretty girl which claimed that she is a student & working secretly so we agreed to meet at my hotel. Below is her wechat page:

Pretty huh? She actually looks 80% like the photos there.
Well to cut short the story, it's a ladyboy, so money wasted & chased 'her' away. Lesson learnt try not to get a girl from wechat over there

Oh 1 more thing to add, if u are flying off from Clark airport, u need to pay for 'international flight fee' 600p.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found

Last edited by A+++; 16-03-2017 at 01:15 PM.
Old 16-03-2017, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
Hey boss, I just got back from Angeles City, this is my 2nd visit, didn't write anything on my 1st visit which was

[Edited by mod, dun need quote whole ]
Pretty huh? She actually looks 80% like the photos there.
Well to cut short the story, it's a ladyboy, so money wasted & chased 'her' away. Lesson learnt try not to get a girl from wechat over there
Next time should ask them out for a coffee or something to confirm.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 16-03-2017 at 08:46 AM.
Old 17-03-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
... 1st thing I did when I got out from departure hall, I bought a sim card with data plan (min 5Gb 1000p). To bros going to Clark, please do not buy any sim card as the data signal sucks at Angeles City (only E, seriously), didn't get to use any of it. Furthermore, there are free wifi at airports & also some of the bars at Angeles City.
Agreed most bus now hb WIFI.

I thk you hv bought "Smart" in stead of "globe".
Globe hv better coverage.

Quote:
Oh 1 more thing to add, if u are flying off from Clark airport, u need to pay for 'international flight fee' 600p.
Asked devara reception they said has increased to 650
600 or 650? tmr I'll know.
Old 17-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Last year..Devera give me 20% discount.
This year got only 10%
ask why. They said it was a Promo.

Spoken to the supervisor who know me since 2012 when the hotel opened..
She said max they can give is 10%

Now they are lazy to fold the towel too..

Old 17-03-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Last year..Devera give me 20% discount.
This year got only 10%
ask why. They said it was a Promo.

Spoken to the supervisor who know me since 2012 when the hotel opened..
She said max they can give is 10%

Now they are lazy to fold the towel too..
Enjoy bro BFOMF5, look forward to your FR
Old 17-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bros my bad...
Wrong info fr reception just back fr ac.
Cfm still 600
Old 17-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Next time should ask them out for a coffee or something to confirm.
Yeah my friend told me the same thing but 'she' gave me a video call lol.

Quote:
I thk you hv bought "Smart" in stead of "globe".
Globe hv better coverage.
Yep I got Smart sim card. Haha I stayed at Devera hotel too, cab to airport 400p.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1