The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Great sex with lao girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
5555...you sure you want the right one....she will have surprise for you or rather you will be surprised...5555
Bro xiaodikou,
Newbie here. Don't know leh, how come u said liddat. What surprise har??? Berry curious leh...
Old 13-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
VientianeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

yesterday went to look for phu sao again. This time round I went to find this lovely little girl and book her for whole day. She is only 23 years old student, lovely tits with cute face. Went to her house around 6 pm to pick her up, then we went to eat. After that went to KTV to hom peang (Sing KTV) . As we sing ktv, i force her to drink beer and in the end she is drunk. After that I ask her if she wants to go hotel and she say will only sleep but will not do any other things. (How is it possible as i think at the back of my mind). I answer ok, we will only sleep.
As we lie on the bed, i start to massage her nei nei and she is resistant at first. Then I bo chap and start to rub her CB until she cannot tahan. Then she touch my little brother gently before I eat her up and bang her hard hard. Then tired liao and hug each other to sleep. Then next morning, I was woken up by her rubbing my dick again and comes the second round. After banging her with satisfaction, I send her home at 6 am as she needs to go school at 8am in the morning. SO shiok.
I edited the photo to cover her face to protect her identity as i think she is a sweet nice girl.

Last edited by VientianeBoy; 13-05-2014 at 02:19 AM.
Old 14-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro xiaodikou,
Newbie here. Don't know leh, how come u said liddat. What surprise har??? Berry curious leh...
U book the girl. Find out what the surprise already then post FR here for us lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VientianeBoy View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Bro, u go KTV take pic so dark how to see? Surely u have more photos of her in the KTV with you and in your hotel room rather than a screen grab?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 14-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
U book the girl. Find out what the surprise already then post FR here for us lor...

Bro, u go KTV take pic so dark how to see? Surely u have more photos of her in the KTV with you and in your hotel room rather than a screen grab?
Bro ,Of course KTV dark, if bright where got fun ..lol
Not so pro like u leh, I never take alot of photos..maybe u can post some of ur FR to let me see see
Old 14-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great sex with lao girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
pii chai , the best is take nok air go to nongkhai.
from there cross border, very fun na ka.

once reach there, see any lao girl.

How do you take Nok Air to Nong Khai? There is not any airport. Of course Udon Thani has one and there flies three additional airlines about same price all. Also long way to ride by bike from Vientiane for that girl. My guess is that photo has been taken 600km south national road 13 from Vientiane.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Can laos ladies speak mandarin or english?;
laos girls seem slike mixture of vietnamese and thai blood..
Old 15-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I most prob early June leh... mayb go Laos find bike girl
bro IMC you sure not the girl at the right instead....55555...
Old 15-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro xiaodikou,
Kinder surprise!
Old 15-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Can laos ladies speak mandarin or english?;
laos girls seem slike mixture of vietnamese and thai blood..

Most speak little english and even lesser speak mandarin..But universal language (money) works the best..55
Old 15-05-2014, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bro XDK, Girl on the right u said have problem already. U want be same as Pattaya Gay Boy intro me go Soi Hollan? Mai ar nii kuan leh...

Bro VTboy, last time I chiong no smart camera phone like now so no picture give u all see. Long time never chiong now tiz old boy want to go Laos drink Beer Lao fuck Lao girl so want see pictures what kind of stock u have mah...

Wait u like Pattaya Gay Boy intro MILF or CMI how? Pictures worth 1000 FRs coz now forum many dragon tiger story writers hang goat head sell dog meat. Now is I wanna see how your Laos girls is like why ask me for my pictures? Is this a picture exchange thread? If u wanna promote Laos as an alternative to Thailand u must market your goods better.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro XDK, Girl on the right u said have problem already. U want be same as Pattaya Gay Boy intro me go Soi Hollan? Mai ar nii kuan leh...

Bro VTboy, last time I chiong no smart camera phone like now so no picture give u all see. Long time never chiong now tiz old boy want to go Laos drink Beer Lao fuck Lao girl so want see pictures what kind of stock u have mah...

Wait u like Pattaya Gay Boy intro MILF or CMI how? Pictures worth 1000 FRs coz now forum many dragon tiger story writers hang goat head sell dog meat. Now is I wanna see how your Laos girls is like why ask me for my pictures? Is this a picture exchange thread? If u wanna promote Laos as an alternative to Thailand u must market your goods better.
IMC,
LOL, nowadays Sin Ka Po lang jin eh si bei pia chi hou. Write a review and ho xim post 2 pictures just to share for leisure. Then want this want that. Jeb Hua noc. OK lah, after next mission, post quality picture online ho ni kua ka song song..
Old 16-05-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:

55555 kidding lah bro IMC, Jai Yen Yen...555555
Old 16-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelyinsea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look very good))
Old 18-05-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster

Today is saturday, a night of having fun again. So Jio some kakis go to Chinese KTV club in Vientiane. We got 6 people so we book a medium room with 3 cartons of beer Lao. We reach there at 8.30pm and the selection of girls are plentiful.
So each of us pick one girl and start to have fun der.
When the lights dim, we just started routine of singing some chinese songs and drink beer to get "high". Around 1 hour later, fun starts. Thai songs sunk in and the semi drunk girls started to dance on us and among themselves.
Dancing, Lapdance, teh nei nei, auto roam any parts of the body you want are part of the package. At one point, my girl is sitting on me. She rubs my precious against hers while I suck and squeeze her nei nei. The best part is the tips for the entire session is only 18 SGD. We had fun until the club closes at 12 am and all of us left. Never ta bao.

Damage
KTV room with beer - 3 million Kip ( 480 SGD) shared by 6 people
Girl - 100,000 kip (16 SGD)
(If wanna ta bao girl, pay 600,000 kip (100 SGD) and she will be yours until next morning)

Old 18-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VientianeBoy View Post
The best part is the tips for the entire session is only 18 SGD. We had fun until the club closes at 12 am and all of us left. Never ta bao.

Damage
KTV room with beer - 3 million Kip ( 480 SGD) shared by 6 people
Girl - 100,000 kip (16 SGD)
(If wanna ta bao girl, pay 600,000 kip (100 SGD) and she will be yours until next morning)

Quite expensive KTV I would say. The girls there work by tipping them or by hr system?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1