The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Just listed a HOT SWEETIE SYT MASSEUSE. SISTER'S OF SUMMER N YUKI FROM LILTIGER FYI!

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=456103
no offence bro, this thread is for English speaking (or at least can communicate in English)
what u've juz shared only caters to Chinese speaking bros
Old 24-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to your support that we can make this thread sticky!

Seems like the 3 girls BB, Sky and Sugar are all friends and have the same bad service What a shame as they are cuties.

Every time I think of massage now I just automatically think of Venus! Need extra motivation to try other girls now (lots of good services, value for money!).

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 24-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jimmygoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried sugar since I had some time on my hands and due to the mixed reviews I didn't have much expectations.

What I found out thought that it wasn't as bad as the negative reviews, but not as fantastic as the really good ones.

We chatted for quite a bit, her command of English was not great but I still had a decent conversation with her, she is quite the SYT and there was really some GFE, so that's a plus.

She did use her phone a few times but maybe I'm lucky and didn't get many calls/SMS during my session so it was rather pleasant.

Massage was good, 7/10, at first it seemed like she did not know what she is doing and I got another piano massage but over time it got real good.

Face and body very similar to photos, quite pretty/cute in real life.

HJ was decent, got me off quicker than usual, and not a single complaint about how long it took (cause after a night of drinking my brother is quite lazy), which happens quite often with other girls.

Overall it was a decent experience 7/10. Points deducted for slightly inconvenient location and the phone thing. (And the fact that I'm gauging this against the all wonderful Ling-Er)

Hope this clears up some of the negative reviews, maybe I'm just very lucky today, and to each man his own. (Maybe not as good as the non-eng speaking ones, I have no idea as I can't try them at all, but Sugar is up there among the better English speaking ones I've tried)
Old 24-06-2014, 06:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Make no mistake, try this Summer.
I lucky on Sun , fast hand & leg quickly make appt & got a slot.
Her command of English is good ,need to speak to her slowly or spell out , she understand well.
Service & Massage skill i give her 8.5/10.
Location also good , easy parking & aft 5 pm no need to worry "
Carpark lye liou"
What all the first few bros wrote the FR is correct & true.
She has short hair & GFE 20/10.
Old 24-06-2014, 06:59 PM

unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Sorry i pen until i forgot the link.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=456674
Old 24-06-2014, 07:00 PM

Anyone tried ??Cant see any FR!http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=456622
Old 24-06-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
skallsader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back with another FR!

I initially wanted to try Summer but ended up finding another girl called Vera. And boy am I so glad I tried her. Her english is GOOD. Previously she used to provide FJ services but she told me she won't do it anymore. What she said: "It takes chemistry to make love and there's no point having sex with people I don't really like." Gotta respect her man.

As usual, I don't do ratings so unfortunately you have to read through my story and judge for yourself!

When she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised because she looked just like the girl in the picture. I would think she's labelled SYT because of her petite size but she looked sexy. I took a shower by myself, and went out to lie down. As she slowly stripped while chatting about herself and asking about me, her boobs popped and and damn! were they perky or what. Looked like over-sized ice-cream cones. Makes you wanna suck it but I'm not into that. Right after, she proceed with the massage.

Now this part is interesting. I had everything I used to have except this gurgling water sucking thing she did on my back. I have no idea what it's called. Anyone can enlighten me? Quite shiok.

After that... the teases. Slow, fast, mouth action, catbathed me everywhere. It's like a sexual service except without penetration. Then she went too fast on my cock that I couldn't take it anymore. Had multiple orgasms and she said it was cute how I trembled. I usually have multiple orgasms during sex but not from foreplay and a HJ like this. Maybe other people will have different experiences depending your reactions though.

After that we rested on the bed for a while after I caught my breath before washing up. Wow man. Best service I ever had.

She's a really sweet girl, honest, with good music tastes (Enya was playing in the background). We talked about her dreams about her future and stuff. I think it's great to have met her. Overall and experience I would like to repeat...

Except she told me she's going away this Friday until her visa is sorted out.
When she comes back, she may or may not continue this line though.
Old 24-06-2014, 07:19 PM

Bro skallsadder, mind pasting her link.
Appreciate,
Old 24-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro skallsadder, mind pasting her link.
Appreciate,
Whoops, Sorry boss. Left it out.
http://chewyfruit.net/vera/

I was browsing his site and filtered out to Eng-speaking and found her.
I don't know why he doesn't advertise his girls in SBF though?
Never seen any information about them in SBF.

Anyway, I'm thinking of trying out Summer the next few days. Unless someone else takes the spot. Have yet to find the ideal person to RTM. Sigh.
Old 24-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great write up bro. Vera looks hot! $110 for just 1 HJ though...too used to getting 2 for $100 now so spoilt! But her looks and BBBJ may sway me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skallsader View Post

Anyway, I'm thinking of trying out Summer the next few days. Unless someone else takes the spot. Have yet to find the ideal person to RTM. Sigh.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 24-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Back reading this thread...
BB, Sky & Sugar are friends? Didn't know that. Sugar mentioned she had a sister but I'm not sure who. I recalled that Sky & Sugar shared the same location though. Sigh, so sad. Why service like that.

Anyway, The ML Simon posted earlier:
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=456103
His post: Chi only.
http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/amy/
Actual site: All okay.

I asked her and it seems like she's NOT okay with english.
Old 24-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
hummingbirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skallsader View Post

Damn bro you beat me to her. I saw her on chewy earlier today tried to book but slots are filled. She looks really good.
Old 24-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
singaporenaturi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday I had a session with baby.. Not worth it.. Only allowed to touch her boobs.. Not even Hugging la... No shower together..Waste of Money.. Not sure since I am Indian, she behaved to me or to all...
Old 25-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporenaturi View Post
Yesterday I had a session with baby.. Not worth it.. Only allowed to touch her boobs.. Not even Hugging la... No shower together..Waste of Money.. Not sure since I am Indian, she behaved to me or to all...
Bro singaporenaturi - please do post a link to the girl.

TS - Congrats on this becoming sticky! Now make sure to fend off those spammers!
Old 25-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GodOfWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried to keep my FR simple and short. Tried Venus, few weeks back. All i can say is...MARVELOUS!! Bath together, the massage was great. She maybe she small n skinny, she the massage packs alot of power. The boobs...wow..the tits...yum yum... Allowed me to breast fuck her until i release. After all over, wash up together again, use towel dry for me. Wah i felt like a king. Until she left singapore, i will only go to her for Massage.. Won't regret one bit.

P.S. Had bad experience with liltiger sky and one other lady. Too fast and no roaming. Waste my money. Don't think will patronise his massage lady anymore. Chiong Venus all the way!

Last edited by GodOfWar; 25-06-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1