The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Bunnyster is Cool - loads of Potential
Need help in Pattaya!

Bros, New bird here for pattaya. Want to bring girl back to my hotel room for live firing but dunno where to go. Heard from my friend can go walking street and close deal with the waitress.. Is that true?
Old 17-05-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Need help in Pattaya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyster View Post
Bros, New bird here for pattaya. Want to bring girl back to my hotel room for live firing but dunno where to go. Heard from my friend can go walking street and close deal with the waitress.. Is that true?
thats all lies can only happen with ladyboys
Old 17-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 18
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

TS you can't find girls cos you're just too lazy to find the proper thread but instead just opened a new thread

Here lazy bum read here http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=77984

So many expert bros to assist you
Old 17-05-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Aiyah this thread started 7 years ago... the link u give some info mayb outdated u asking this kiasi kiasu blur cock go soi holland izzit?

Anyway TS, I zap u 3 points (not tat it matters) wake up yr ideas not open new thread for silver spoon treatment....

Everything for sale in Pattaya at a price. U like fuck waitress izzit?

U can try McDonalds, KFC etc... if see cute one go to counter and ask them if can pay to bring them back to your hotel and fuck? if never kana slap then have chance... make an offer... unless u look like Mario anything below Bht1,000 prepare kana slap 2nd time

If MacDonald cannot then try any bar. Walk in look around. Most AGGs and bar beers the waitress can bring out fuck one. An AGG (sorry forget which one liao) in Walking St even even print big big stick on wall with bar fine prices for each category including waitress. If not open your golden mouth and ASK the mamasan!

Fuck already... good or not plz post FR here so other kiasi kiasu Sinkies can learn and not create another boh liao thread. Since you started this thread plz have an ending.... Wu Tao Wu Bei!

Kaao jai mai???

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

din know still got people open such threads.
wastage of bandwidth . LOL
Old 19-05-2014, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
din know still got people open such threads.
wastage of bandwidth . LOL
KNN u dunno meh? June school holidays coming all the sii gin na like u going thailand soon... be prepared for more such boh liao thread and Qs...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1