The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future
Re: 36D BUSTY Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE!36D性感妩媚大奶妹狼友绝对不能错过<DREAM 梦>

36D BUSTY Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE! Spectacular Authentic Massage Services
36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过
|Massage| Kneeling Back|HDLY|2xHJ|$100 INC RM|

Click here for PINK LADY ELITE MASSEUSE -DREAM 梦 details

Click here For Viewing More Exclusive Babes Pics

~ . ~ Contact: 9392 5356 ~ . ~
(Location : Central Area)

~ . ~ Click Here To View All Pink Lady's Gems ~.~
Old 10-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: 36D BUSTY Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE!36D性感妩媚大奶妹狼友绝对不能错过<DREAM 梦>

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone13 View Post
Location is easy to find and she wearing sexy
Try dream she is a good talk girls and look good for my taste.
Her body is good even is not curvy but nice to feel her breast. A good massage if u like hard. Not a time watcher and have a sexy voice when sher is horny.

Thanks bro,stone13 for your FR to sharing your experience with DREAM 梦.

Thanks for your Great MR and support
Old 10-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Justaoldfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Allow me to post something for Dream.
Been a fan since my first encounter with her early this year.
Looks wise she's pretty, I wasn't disappointed when I first set eyes on her. Nice body with just the right amount of meat and a pair of spotlight size 36C perhaps?
Her massage is not those piano types. Just the right strength for me. And I love the feel of those voluptuous breasts all over my body during body massage. Her soft and sexy moans coupled with her cfm looks,when she strokes my little brother is very arousing. I fired off in no time.
Place is central, convenient very comfortable all by herself. And she puts on nice relaxing music whilst she soothes your tired body.
Nice chatty lady with playful attitude. And not a time watcher as well.
Always enjoyed my sessions with her. Like I've said..I'm a fan. Treat her or any ah nias with respect and they will reciprocate I'm sure. I've always leave satisfied and contented.
Dream has been a God sent for me.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 36D BUSTY Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE!36D性感妩媚大奶妹狼友绝对不能错过<DREAM 梦>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick023 View Post
Just had a session with DREAM 梦 . She was friendly chatty and very service orientated. Had cozy room with great comfortable lighting.

1. Gua Sha ~刮痧-8/10
[Benefits : Helps to clear Wind, Cleaning & Refreshing of Body, Exfoliating]
[帮助 : 祛风,清洁,去死皮]

2. Oil Massage : 油推-8/10
[Whole Body Massage With Mineral Oil/矿物油全身按摩]
[Relaxing and Uncle Felt Good Blood Circulation]

3. Boobs Massage : 波推-8/10
[Rub Your Body With Her Bouncy Boobs Sensually While You Feel Her Erected Nipples]

4. HDLY : 海底捞月-8/10
[Let Her Tease Your Balls Playful and Your Precious Will Rocket Sky High]

5. Jua Gen + HandJob : 抓根 + 打飞机-8/10
[Health Massage For Your Precious & Help You Pak Chiu Cheng]

6.RTF- Definitely

Thanks bro Nick023 for your FR to sharing your experience with DREAM 梦.

Last edited by LadyPink; 10-09-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

36D BUSTY Experienced Top-Notch MASSEUSE! Spectacular Authentic Massage Services
36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Old 10-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaoldfox View Post
Allow me to post something for Dream.
Been a fan since my first encounter with her early this year.
Looks wise she's pretty, I wasn't disappointed when I first set eyes on her. Nice body with just the right amount of meat and a pair of spotlight size 36C perhaps?
Her massage is not those piano types. Just the right strength for me. And I love the feel of those voluptuous breasts all over my body during body massage. Her soft and sexy moans coupled with her cfm looks,when she strokes my little brother is very arousing. I fired off in no time.
Place is central, convenient very comfortable all by herself. And she puts on nice relaxing music whilst she soothes your tired body.
Nice chatty lady with playful attitude. And not a time watcher as well.
Always enjoyed my sessions with her. Like I've said..I'm a fan. Treat her or any ah nias with respect and they will reciprocate I'm sure. I've always leave satisfied and contented.

Thanks bro Justaoldfox for your FR to sharing your experience with DREAM 梦.

Last edited by LadyPink; 10-09-2015 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Old 11-09-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Nick023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd visit to DREAM 梦 from Ladypink stable. Went back cos of really bad leg ache. She sorted it out and my legs feel a lot lighter now...

FR follows:

I just came back from another late night massage with DREAM 梦. In my first visit, I'd asked her to work on my neck and shoulders cos I was having headaches the whole day and night. This time round, due to too much overexercising, my calves and buttocks hurt like hell, so asked her to concentrate on these areas.

I can say that with familiarity, she becomes more proficient in knowing how to massage me. She remembered me and immediately knew certain areas are too painful for me, and some I need more work on. A true sign of a professional masseuse!

I've already written details about her so I'll only highlight the differences in the 2nd visit. She was more friendly and casual towards me, even more so than the first time, and made an effort to chat even with my hopeless chinese standards. I think her IQ points drop a few after simplifying her chinese so that I can understand... She worked hard on my back and shoulders first (15 mins) and then spent 40 mins on my legs and bum area, front and back. She said if not for the customer after me, she'd gladly spend more time with me to make sure I get a proper massage to ease out the aches. During the leg massage, you can tell that she's working hard - got sweat, and her palms were very warm while her body was cool. It's kinda pain and pleasure - pain when she worked out the knots on my legs, and pleasure when her boobs - yes, she's topless from the start this time - her cold-to-the-touch boobs and nips touch my legs once in a while when she's massaging me LoL. Cannot tahan like that leh. Plus when she started to massage my front, she'd take turns between giving me hard calf massages, and then stroking dick and rambutans, then hard calf massages again. Pain and pleasure LoL.

Then she told me she'd start on the HJ and now she knows exactly how to make me cum, cos she remembered what I preferred and how my dick needs to be touched. Let's just say that chemistry is improved in round 2, and we enjoyed the climax .

Overall, I'd say if you want a good hard massage with a nice ending, she's the one I'd go to. She also pulled Cutie in briefly to say hi to me and Cutie so shyly giggled at me and then ran off to her next client.... Dammit!

Great service and a hardworking girl. Can't fault her for that...!
Old 11-09-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick023 View Post
2nd visit to DREAM 梦 from Ladypink stable. Went back cos of really bad leg ache. She sorted it out and my legs feel a lot lighter now...

FR follows:

I just came back from another late night massage with DREAM 梦. In my first visit, I'd asked her to work on my neck and shoulders cos I was having headaches the whole day and night. This time round, due to too much overexercising, my calves and buttocks hurt like hell, so asked her to concentrate on these areas.

I can say that with familiarity, she becomes more proficient in knowing how to massage me. She remembered me and immediately knew certain areas are too painful for me, and some I need more work on. A true sign of a professional masseuse!

I've already written details about her so I'll only highlight the differences in the 2nd visit. She was more friendly and casual towards me, even more so than the first time, and made an effort to chat even with my hopeless chinese standards. I think her IQ points drop a few after simplifying her chinese so that I can understand... She worked hard on my back and shoulders first (15 mins) and then spent 40 mins on my legs and bum area, front and back. She said if not for the customer after me, she'd gladly spend more time with me to make sure I get a proper massage to ease out the aches. During the leg massage, you can tell that she's working hard - got sweat, and her palms were very warm while her body was cool. It's kinda pain and pleasure - pain when she worked out the knots on my legs, and pleasure when her boobs - yes, she's topless from the start this time - her cold-to-the-touch boobs and nips touch my legs once in a while when she's massaging me LoL. Cannot tahan like that leh. Plus when she started to massage my front, she'd take turns between giving me hard calf massages, and then stroking dick and rambutans, then hard calf massages again. Pain and pleasure LoL.

Then she told me she'd start on the HJ and now she knows exactly how to make me cum, cos she remembered what I preferred and how my dick needs to be touched. Let's just say that chemistry is improved in round 2, and we enjoyed the climax .

Overall, I'd say if you want a good hard massage with a nice ending, she's the one I'd go to. She also pulled Cutie in briefly to say hi to me and Cutie so shyly giggled at me and then ran off to her next client.... Dammit!

Great service and a hardworking girl. Can't fault her for that...!

Thanks bro Nick023 for your FR to sharing your experience with DREAM 梦.

Old 11-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Old 11-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Old 11-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Old 11-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Old 12-09-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Old 12-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

36D性感妩媚大奶妹 狼友绝对不能错过

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread