The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!
Recommendation for Bros looking for Gals-Next-Door GF Services

I havent been on SBF for donkey years, recently back in action with local massages.

Been to quite a few, but found a gem today.

Basically she's no masseur, just a plain FL, so if you are looking for a simple gf type FL, then you can try her.

Haha.... I'm no OKT, just another bro to share good services with bros.

Ok, enough talking, you can find '依诺' under PRC公主网 and book her services.

Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1