The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovebigbig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Indo maid, rare find

Hi all bro

Just to share my luck here.
I am lucky to know a Indonesia maid last week, she is milf 34 look 7/10 fair skin and has very big boobs , I guess is C+
I have many pictures of her haha but sorry not going to share here.
One look I know she is those chio bu and yesterday confirm I am correct. She message me to book hotel for two hours, offer two hours fj with three shots at $100
Immediately I said wow. I feel so lucky to find a Indo gem.
But the problem is I don't know where can find hotel that provide two hours booking, any bro can recommend?
Three shots in two hours haha I don't think I can, how to do it ?
Anyway I have already had bj by her, so shiok and cheap, but she told me cannot put water in her mouth haha.
She is OK if I can introduce friends to her, but sorry bro I'm not going to share her now as this is a rare find to me.
I'm writing this is to tell all bro there are many rare gem around us, just open your eyes bigger, cheers
Old 20-02-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Re: Indo maid, rare find

Very good la. Going to marry her soon bro?

Congrats!
Old 20-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebigbig View Post
Hi all bro

I am lucky to know a Indonesia maid last week, she is milf 34 look 7/10 fair skin and has very big boobs , I guess is C+
One look I know she is those chio bu and yesterday confirm I am correct. She message me to book hotel for two hours, offer two hours fj with three shots at $100
But the problem is I don't know where can find hotel that provide two hours booking, any bro can recommend?
Anyway I have already had bj by her, so shiok and cheap, but she told me cannot put water in her mouth haha.
She is OK if I can introduce friends to her, but sorry bro I'm not going to share her now as this is a rare find to me.
I'm writing this is to tell all bro there are many rare gem around us, just open your eyes bigger, cheers
Like this...(",)
Old 20-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

just go check online on those budget hotel like hotel 81 or balestier has alot budget hotels
Old 21-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 8
Metascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to all

Serious or not? Sounds too good to be true.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovebigbig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This is a screenshot of our conversation
Old 21-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
But the problem is I don't know where can find hotel that provide two hours booking, any bro can recommend
Aiyoh, bro. You know how to chiong but don't now how to find short time hotel?
How sad!
Old 21-02-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

damn funny --
- going to marry her?
- know how to chiong but don't know how to find hotel?

--hahahaha
Old 21-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

really so rare meh, hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
damn funny --
- going to marry her?
- know how to chiong but don't know how to find hotel?

--hahahaha
Old 21-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

$100 too expensive. spending some time with the maid, you even can get free bedding
Old 21-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
really so rare meh, hahaha
this type of TS also a rare find.........
Old 21-02-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How u got to know her via wechat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebigbig View Post
Hi all bro

Old 21-02-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
On the bright side. TS provides high value reading entertainment 👌
Old 21-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

^
On the brighter side, having car and knowing how to navigate around in it but don't know how/where to find a hotel for 2 hours. Maybe brain drenched in cunt juice too much.
Old 22-02-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 11
Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!

Dont want to share but still want to share story make ppl horny....... aiyooo.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1