The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Semiboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Hi all bros, going to Sydney / parramatta in a few days till 12th Sep. Any good outcall website to recommend?

Also if any bro is organizing a guided tour, will be most grateful if I can tag along.

Thanks!!!
Old 05-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Type: Asian MP Joint
Address: City
Name of Girl: Darling
Origin: South Korea
Look: Cute, Plain school girls type
Body: A little body fat and smooth
Boobies: 32B with huge nipples
Service: Massage, bodyslide and HJ
Cost: AUD 70 for 1hr for massage and $50 for bodyslide and HJ
Score: 6.5/10

Overall, her dry massage was very ordinary, however, I felt much better when she changed to oil massage. Body massage was also accommodating but nothing special.

Allow to finger her hard but not to pinch on her big nipples. Need to warn you guys that it was really a jungle down there
Old 09-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semiboiled View Post
Hi all bros, going to Sydney / parramatta in a few days till 12th Sep. Any good outcall website to recommend?

Also if any bro is organizing a guided tour, will be most grateful if I can tag along.

Thanks!!!

You want a guided tour to where?
Old 11-09-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Type: Asian Full Service Joint
Address: Marrickville
Name of Girl: Barbie
Origin: South Korea
Look: Cute, school girls type
Body: Slim, Petit and smooth
Boobies: 34D with huge especially on her small frame
Service: BBBJ/CIM/DFK/DATY/Rimming
Cost: AUD 300 for 1hr
Score: 7.5/10 (I enjoyed her BBBJ and CIM) however, the FS is just very ordinary.

Overall, she is extremely accommodating but not really will initial. However, if you lead or request, she will accommodate almost 100%. STY kinda look and GFE.

If you are able, you can cum as many time within the hour as possible.
went to the same place and had a Korean gal name yuna.
solid big c cup, bbbj and fuck her straight out! no rimming though but overall a solid fuck but no cim.

Thanks for the reco bro!
Old 12-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
went to the same place and had a Korean gal name yuna.
solid big c cup, bbbj and fuck her straight out! no rimming though but overall a solid fuck but no cim.

Thanks for the reco bro!

No worries...Just wondering does Yuna allow to cum as many times? Also her C Cups are natural or not?
Old 13-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
TheBeerAddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

No worries...Just wondering does Yuna allow to cum as many times? Also her C Cups are natural or not?
Can't answer your first Q but it's a enhanced C..

She was the only one available at the time I went. Looks okay and she was all smiles, and I didn't really want to wait (the waiting room had like 4 other guys inside)..

Body is slim, quite tall, she doesn't really watch the time.. Conversational English and quite good GFE. People downstairs keep calling the room non-stop..
Old 02-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sixf is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, we go to the same shop....haha
Old 05-10-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Any lap dance clubs in Sydney like those in Brisbane and Gold Coast?
Old 10-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 12
xpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recommendations for Brisbane?
Old 12-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hotrod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Any lap dance clubs in Sydney like those in Brisbane and Gold Coast?
Try Sefton Playhouse.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Was in Sydney last weekend and pop by for a visit to one of the massage places recommended in Syd99.com

Place: Along Harris Street (near Paddy Market)
Nationality: Seems to be Korean set up with the girls being Korean (according to the website)
Ambience: Nice with mirrors and large shower. Even has a long sofa in the room!

Went in the noon and the place took some finding. There was no signboard or anything to indicate the name. I took the basic package for massage with B2B sliding and HE. There were only 2 girls available and I took the friendly one.

Her name was Cindy (?) and she claimed she's from Seoul. Tried to ask her to translate some simple Korean and she did. Thus, I guessed she's really from Korea.

Showered alone and the action started. Massage was those light sensual touches with some oil (felt hot when first in contact with skin but after a while, it felt cooling). Then the B2B which lasted a short while. She next gave me the last run to the finishing line, which made me a very happy man and when I crossed the finishing line, she laid beside me and chit chatted for a while. Quite GFE here. Shortly after, washed up and left as I still had some shopping to do.

Overall experience: Interesting. Probably rate a 6.5-7/10.
Old 22-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had some time to kill before dinner in Sydney - staying near Bondi area. Had to choose between Marmite or Kimchi - when in Rome must fuck Roman pussy yes ? There was a Kimchi fuck joint nearby (Bondi Ladies) so went to Xclusive Ladies at 104 Ebley Street instead. Discrete entrance is near the loading bay off Gray Street for Myer at Bondi Junction.

$300 for one hour but there was an offer of $250 for one hour at that time, given a bottle of water and was told I will need it.
Mirrored 3 ladies
1) Australian ang moh - slim / tall brunette with blue eyes
2) Australian ang moh - slightly meaty but very fair + nice huge soft boobs
3) Pinoy - nice friendly with boobs

Choose the first lady - name was Bella mid 20's with belly ring, slim and tall about 172 cm and soft B boobs and small pink nipples. Mesmerising blue eyes and friendly. Showered together, some TCSS - can play with pussy but not allowed to DATY her shaved pussy, gave a OKish CBJ. Then fucked her in several positions and finished in missionary.

Great thing about this place was it was time based and not per shot. Still have time so TCSS some more, she fingered herself and came with my finger in her pussy and then cap on and I fucked her again in many many positions including cowgirl, doggy etc. Did not tell her that I had came several times the night before so when I finally came the second time, it was unimaginable. Showered and really appreciated the bottle of water before leaving a very happy man.

RTF - of course
Old 30-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Thank you so much for all your FR boys...Must keep thread going
Old 01-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sixf is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros,

Seems like the Sydney scene is really slow in 2016... Here my FR for the last deed in 2016..

Date : 29th Dec 2016
Gal : Can't remember
Type : SYT, tall
Origin : China
Duration : She only been here 1 month
FJ : 8/10 ....I pumped her for a good 40 minutes non stop
Kissing : Yes
DATY : Yes
BBBJ : Yes
GFE : 8/10
Boobs: 34B with implants
Damage : $110 for 2 shots per hour
RTF : Yes, definately

I was horny on the day and I checked out a few locations in Marrickville and ended up in this joint... This joint is a value for money place..however the girls are mostly above 30+ year old and often can find a gem like mine once in a while...

Dont let the OKT fool you by saying that you cant choose. You can wait it out till you see a girl you like.

The con is the bed in the room is quite small...
Old 05-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixf View Post
Damage : $110 for 2 shots per hour

WoW!!! That's cheap for Sydney indeed

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1