The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakinone View Post
Bro, I know it's 1 session, but those girls me and my Bros called are 6 months permit ones, so most probably same batch/clique. Management also know they 1 session 5-9 rooms, never do anything about it. (if say they gotten into 6 rooms, 1hr also only 10mins/customer liao. 9 rooms leh. 7mins zao liao. Wait another 53 mins, and they choose customers to be with longer)

Got 1 bro want to play, 1st girl touch also cannot. Kiss only kiss cheek, So get 2nd girl, intro by waitress, can play? Ya, end up touch neh neh abit she butterfly liao. 2nd time come back, after 1hr, tip her 20 ask her go.. His 1st girl come back, he willing to tip a 4 digit sum to her for short time, girl also don't want. Another bro's girl didn't come back even after the bill has been paid for 45mins. Stayed a total of 10mins with him.

So your suggestion of asking waitress, doesn't work. The waitress even give the blur look when asked for girls who can play. So, for budget joints, I would say, if you have a closer friend, ok go for it, sing song, talk heart, shout kpkb songs. But also $40+20/30tip.

if not, we just went SL HH for 5pax. You know what? $32/pax Inc mummy. + tip $50. Total $82. Got ppl h/b/fj in room. Confirm plus chop, got at least some action, Tnn, lap dance, cat bath, see other girls neh neh. (1 man's meat another man's poison, so I didn't even compare the quality) We extended to sh, for me, 2 different girls, both also got follow up. And, you give them $50 for the minimum, they are much more appreciative than the girl in Phoenix who stayed 15mins with me the whole damn session! No, please give me $10 more for taxi, for dinner, for airticket... Smile and thank you.

I rarely can go ktv, so every session is precious (lol) to me. That's why I am so strong on my, opinions.

Personal Conclusion: Save $20 more, go HH at mummy joint.

Where is SL? Their HH wat time start?

Non mummy system is good for solo or 2 pax.. if more than 5 pax, then better go for those with mummy. That's my conclusion.
Old 22-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thefreakinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV HH 2pm + Non mummy system

Sl @ Orchard there. Their HH from 4.30 to 9pm. 1 Tower $99 + mummy $50. I'm not against non mummy joints, I also thankful for these joints when only me and 1 more bro got the chance to go. (and sorry for posting like this on a thread for non mummy joint @ 2pm sessions) But, usually, it is possible to find Bros to join ba, and if you solo, it's already $80/118. Find 2 more bro for mummy, $50/pax already.

Sums up the same liao ba? Oh, yeah.. Budget joints is can drink more cause 1 jug is like $28. Problem is that there is a Chance, no girls to drink with.... So very pek cek ownself drink. The fun factor gone liao. I don't think you want call 2-3 girls, right?
Old 22-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
dmc80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdmc80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SL near which part of orchard? Prc or viet gals
Thxs
Old 23-01-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sl @ Orchard there. Their HH from 4.30 to 9pm. 1 Tower $99 + mummy $50. I'm not against non mummy joints, I also thankful for these joints when only me and 1 more bro got the chance to go. (and sorry for posting like this on a thread for non mummy joint @ 2pm sessions) But, usually, it is possible to find Bros to join ba, and if you solo, it's already $80/118. Find 2 more bro for mummy, $50/pax already.

Sums up the same liao ba? Oh, yeah.. Budget joints is can drink more cause 1 jug is like $28. Problem is that there is a Chance, no girls to drink with.... So very pek cek ownself drink. The fun factor gone liao. I don't think you want call 2-3 girls, right?

Sometimes too last minute got urge to go and can't find kaki.

I normally sit at least 3 girls (butterfly). Crazy time can sit 10 gals. Lolx.
Old 23-01-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

butterfly girls normally will maximise the rooms for more tips.
unless you are frequent visitors and she may choose stay longer with you.
Old 23-01-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Sometimes too last minute got urge to go and can't find kaki.

I normally sit at least 3 girls (butterfly). Crazy time can sit 10 gals. Lolx.
Power la bro.. I still chasing money, cannot play till so hiong... Hahaha.. To each their own, hope you every session also shiok!
Old 23-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTMiller View Post
butterfly girls normally will maximise the rooms for more tips.
unless you are frequent visitors and she may choose stay longer with you.
Bro, let's say you are hungry(horny) and order a plate of chicken rice(accompany from girl). After you sit down and wait for very long, the boss serve you a small plate of rice(satisfies your hunger slightly) . No chicken(whatever your main object there). You thought your chicken coming later so you take a bite(maybe haven't break the ice, let them sit lor). After a while, you ask why like that, the boss(girl) reply, I'm trying to earn more money and today alot of customer, so I give more chicken(time) to my loyal customer.

You sit there and think, this is not right, I'm here for my chicken rice, you give me rice only. How to pay full price? You eat abit liao, so you cannot don't pay. You think of pay more to add chicken, but damn stupid and only the boss earn, you might not have your chicken cause alot of customer liao. You think nvm order from the duck rice stall, Same, rice no duck, same "reason". When you bill the time, they tell you, "please give me more money, so maybe next time there's a chance you can get some meat with your rice."

Think you get my drift. We are paying for a service. If the girls can't deliver, they should make themselves unavailable and not run to New rooms whenever there is one. Whoever is managing the place should at least enforce some restriction, so we will return. Win win win situation for us, shop and girls.
Old 24-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, let's say you are hungry(horny) and order a plate of chicken rice(accompany from girl). After you sit down and wait for very long, the boss serve you a small plate of rice(satisfies your hunger slightly) . No chicken(whatever your main object there). You thought your chicken coming later so you take a bite(maybe haven't break the ice, let them sit lor). After a while, you ask why like that, the boss(girl) reply, I'm trying to earn more money and today alot of customer, so I give more chicken(time) to my loyal customer.

You sit there and think, this is not right, I'm here for my chicken rice, you give me rice only. How to pay full price? You eat abit liao, so you cannot don't pay. You think of pay more to add chicken, but damn stupid and only the boss earn, you might not have your chicken cause alot of customer liao. You think nvm order from the duck rice stall, Same, rice no duck, same "reason". When you bill the time, they tell you, "please give me more money, so maybe next time there's a chance you can get some meat with your rice."

Think you get my drift. We are paying for a service. If the girls can't deliver, they should make themselves unavailable and not run to New rooms whenever there is one. Whoever is managing the place should at least enforce some restriction, so we will return. Win win win situation for us, shop and girls.
Non mummy system hard to enforce that. Up to the gals whether they want to play or not. I got a good gem there leaving 30th Jan. Guess no time for me to visit her again. Cny period busy

Last edited by Imfirecracker; 24-01-2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old 24-01-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
New shanghai starts at 2.30pm and no mummy. But playabilty of course lower
Anyone can comment on new shanghai? Playablity and rate? I think it viet gal... anyone can confirm?
Old 25-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
dmc80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdmc80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What's the minimum tips for SL? Viet or prc? Like to try if got time Thxs Thxs
Old 25-01-2017, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Funny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Anyone can comment on new shanghai? Playablity and rate? I think it viet gal... anyone can confirm?
New Shanghai mostly viet gals, playability depends, my free one time have a gal that sits with him almost while nite. tips is min $30

Not too bad, but I mostly go ard nite time...haven't tried noontime.
Old 25-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Sl is min $50 tip. Got viet got prc. But mostly viet there.
Old 25-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Yesterday night solo commando trip to IQ ktv at Geylang. Recommended by a bro. Never been try just try try.

HH 1800hrs to 2100hrs.
2 jugs at $89 nett.

Prc gals non mummy system. Milf 30+ to 40+ year old. Sat with 4 gals. Playablity low. Only tnn and suck nips abit. French abit.
Tip 2 gals $30 each. And two gals $20. Tip waitress $10.

Surpise to be told that iq ktv and sg ktv belong to same boss. But gals playablity totally different.

Last edited by Imfirecracker; 25-01-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Old 27-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Happy new year to all ktv bros. Happy sing song TNN. Got good HH lobang pls post here. Thanks.
Old 27-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sexzilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im also looking for a session after reunion dinner,see got bros intro anot.thanks alot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1