The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EXiT15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by synphony View Post
May i know where are the different MP in Yishun that offer extras? Thanks bros
Read the recent posts, the locations are narrowed down for you already but typically the exact locations will not be shared publicly.
Old 21-01-2017, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Yishun massage

FATEful night indeed, while I was out seeking for supper, trying to roam about the mentioned 4xx and 8xx joint but to no avail.
Then I recalled that few days back, while travelling along the Sembawang road, between the fastfood chain and the famous nasi lemak stall, I saw a joint which possibly opened for less than a week.
With the CCTV cameras and the monitor hanging outside, I left my MTB (yea, I cycled around) and went in.

No counter, few glass cabinets, visually only saw 3 rooms, with 1 possibly their "pantry" and the other 2 for massage.
Out came a middle-age auntie, I thought "siao liao, cui joint " until the auntie asked if I want a change, "要换一个吗?“
"哦,好好,可以换就好 ” (oops), luckily can change, if not my FATEful night will be all wasted.

Went into the room, no shower room, 1 massage bed and no disposable undies, confirmed my guessing.
Then, came in a petite yet model-like figure lady came in, with that dim light, I guarantee I thought I saw angelababy.
"你好,我叫 Lily" then the standard SOP with me lay down on the massage bed with the towel wrapped.
Half way through she took it off, "这里没人回头看的“,and proceed on with the massage.
Piano massage but she was bothered enough to ask me if everything was alright for me throughout the massage.

Then, I was asked to turn over and there she popped the GQ. First time hearing the term 游玻璃, until I decided to go for it then realized it's actually cat-bath.
Stripped naked with her panties on, she roamed her tits on my chest and started her "bath". Despite her reluctance, I managed to strip her panties off and go south.
I was given tit-fuck before I finished off on her hands, and she cleaned me up before I get dressed, even gave me a peck and told me "有缘再相见" before I came out.
All cleaned up and left a happy man.

Name: Lily (with dimlight she really look like angelababy)
Damage: Massage $35 for 30min, $40 for 45min, $50 for 1hr
Deeds: Standard rate for standard services, Cat-bath w HJ $100, other services can ownself test water
RTF: Definitely yes, if Lily is still there.
Location: I think in my post I given out enough hints for the bros here to find out where it is, so please pardon me if I dont reply to any PM on the location.

Note: Only cash payment atm, no NETS or other card payment. (I gotten discount after she saw my wallet was emptied after paying her. )
Care to share.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to try out along Sembawang Road massage joints. So went in and paid for 1hr. See the ML I was like... ok... Matured so I tell myself it's ok lah just massage can already. Good massage due to it's origin and good power with a few teasings here and there. After 30mins of solid massage asked to turn over. Teased again and when she massage my stomach ho say liao my cock standing. She poked my hard cock then asked, "Want massage there?" I nego and got a 10min long HJ. Left feeling relaxed from the awesome massage and not so bad HJ.

Massage: 8/10
Looks: 6/10
Dmg: $50 (1hr)+$40 (HJ)
RTC: MAYBE if really cannot find anywhere else around Yishun and probably should ask for other MLs
Old 03-02-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
ge0hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
FATEful night indeed, while I was out seeking for supper, trying to roam about the mentioned 4xx and 8xx joint but to no avail.
Then I recalled that few days back, while travelling along the Sembawang road, between the fastfood chain and the famous nasi lemak stall, I saw a joint which possibly opened for less than a week.
With the CCTV cameras and the monitor hanging outside, I left my MTB (yea, I cycled around) and went in.

No counter, few glass cabinets, visually only saw 3 rooms, with 1 possibly their "pantry" and the other 2 for massage.
Out came a middle-age auntie, I thought "siao liao, cui joint " until the auntie asked if I want a change, "要换一个吗?“
"哦,好好,可以换就好 ” (oops), luckily can change, if not my FATEful night will be all wasted.

Went into the room, no shower room, 1 massage bed and no disposable undies, confirmed my guessing.
Then, came in a petite yet model-like figure lady came in, with that dim light, I guarantee I thought I saw angelababy.
"你好,我叫 Lily" then the standard SOP with me lay down on the massage bed with the towel wrapped.
Half way through she took it off, "这里没人回头看的“,and proceed on with the massage.
Piano massage but she was bothered enough to ask me if everything was alright for me throughout the massage.

Then, I was asked to turn over and there she popped the GQ. First time hearing the term 游玻璃, until I decided to go for it then realized it's actually cat-bath.
Stripped naked with her panties on, she roamed her tits on my chest and started her "bath". Despite her reluctance, I managed to strip her panties off and go south.
I was given tit-fuck before I finished off on her hands, and she cleaned me up before I get dressed, even gave me a peck and told me "有缘再相见" before I came out.
All cleaned up and left a happy man.

Name: Lily (with dimlight she really look like angelababy)
Damage: Massage $35 for 30min, $40 for 45min, $50 for 1hr
Deeds: Standard rate for standard services, Cat-bath w HJ $100, other services can ownself test water
RTF: Definitely yes, if Lily is still there.
Location: I think in my post I given out enough hints for the bros here to find out where it is, so please pardon me if I dont reply to any PM on the location.

Note: Only cash payment atm, no NETS or other card payment. (I gotten discount after she saw my wallet was emptied after paying her. )
The Logo of the Spa is GREEN ?

I walked in 2 days ago & a PRC lady in late 30s came out to greet me.
I asked about the rates, she asked me to talk in one of the rooms.
So she said 1hr massage $45, 90min = $70 & also got additional services which costs $90... & strongly advised to take the extra service.

I looked at her face cmi & body a bit plump so no appetite...
Told her thanks for the info then she said got another colleague...
But I just walked off. LOL
Old 04-02-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
haha71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Anyine try JQ Spa @ Khatib? need a fast reply as now im at khatib and brother is fxxking horny now....
Old 05-02-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gnoel901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try 1.5 hr massage at $75 dollars, free mosha option near Blk@
Follow reception lead me and go to 2 levels alone,

2 levels door open and lead by 1 PRC late 30s to a room with attached shower room. Change disposable underwear and wait the lady come in. Ask whether need soft , middle or hard massage. i choose last. Strong and professional massage. ask me need extend another half and hour which and concentrate more on my shoulder but i refuse it polite.
Finish with free mosha and go to bath. Lady come with a hot water.

Massage: 9/10 strong and good.
Lady Lxxx : 6/10 slim but strong, milf
RTM : Sure, clean and cozy environment, but next time may b just get 1 hr massage .
Old 06-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AriesGoat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros. am still a newbie here but v willing to share my first FR for a particular MP near where I stay in yishun. Just a bus 800 from my place reach this MP. Have been doing a lot of reading and research on the several MPs in yishun but decided to go to the one along sembawang road with a green logo and looks fairly new to me.

Here's my FR:
Was on leave on Monday and feeling a bit adventurous so decided to take a trip down to where I always game with my friends that area. Entered the MP with no one greeting me and was met with a lot of shouting and assuming fighting on the 2nd level among the massauses. The one PRC lady that welcomed me and opened the room door and aircon for me was pretty slim and not bad looking in her early 30s. I was hoping it'd be her but then she went up to stop the fighting. She came back down to receive payment for the hour long massage before she went up again.

While I waited in the room, one lady came in and started to ask me to undress so she can start the massage. Massage was so-so as there was a lot of ass rubbing instead of focusing on key areas such as the back and shoulders. A lot of things done were quite repetitive. But once she finished her massage on the upper body, she started on the thighs and calves. Here I started to think "lai Liao lo lai lia lo" and got a little too excited and my little brother Mari kita v fast. After low 5-10min of teasing she asked me to turn over and straight away pop the GQ. Prices are as follows :
HJ $60
boob J $100
BBBJ $120 (I figured it's BBBJ as she was getting ready to open her mouth when I was hesitating on the BJ).

Her quotation came along when she said I was too big, however I tried to puay for cheaper but my efforts were in vain. I ended up opting for a HJ instead. Then as I approached to touch and feel her boobs she said that'd be $20 extra. So I just fuck it, I don't want to spoil the moment when she was alr doing the deed. Might as well then. I got the chance to taste her nipples and flick it pretty violently, hers felt quite firm and it was hard to tell if it's real or fake. But most probably the latter. I don't want to wast anymore time so I decided to shoot my load. She promptly cleaned me up after the deed and waited for payment outside the room.

Looks : 7/10 (short drizzly curls)
Body : 7/10 (firm C cups, dark brown hard nipples)
Massage : 5/10
GFE : n.a. (She just had a fight so I guessed she wasn't really in the mood)
HJ : 6/10, personally I feel there are a lot of girls that can do better, but given the situation she just been in, i think still ok cause I found a scratch with blood on her elbow
Attitude : 7/10 (same as the above stated reasons why she ain't that bad)
No FJ GQ was popped.

RTMassage : yes, but I'll pick another girl if I have the chance. Didn't get to see the other girls in the MP. Personally I feel the $80 can be better spent on my GL girl which I recently shared my first FR on another thread.

Hope this FR for this MP find u bros well. Hope more bros can PM me on some of the yishun lo bangs as I really can't seem to find any of them.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
giantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of lightgiantstick is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy55 View Post
Went to blk 8xx... ML very chatty and friendly.. back massage was good.. i think she use her foot to stand on my back.. very cheerful indeed.. after 1 hr turn my body the other side.. she purposely scrub the side of my inner thighs.. smiled and look at her, GQ came... HJ was quite mechanical as she was looking out the small opening at the door.. can autoroam.. after massage finish i showered and she offered me a glass of water..

Pls dont ask me who, if ur got urself a vietnamese milf, ure in luck i guess.. the suspense is the fun part..wheather GQ got pop out.
I've been walking around blk 8++ area the past 2 days and only saw JQ SPA. What am i missing here?
Old 10-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Sanjishi55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantstick View Post
Bro, care to share location? Thanks!
Bro can share location?
Old 26-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kk1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pls share contact thanks!
Old 19-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

41* and 84* action only starts midnight I guess. Been there but there were ladies customers. Very sad.. Assigned a mini indon hippo at 4**

But good thing really can massage well. There were a few PRC milf around as well. But I can tell there is no action next cubicle too. Probably Sunday too busy.. Need to try weekdays early noon
Old 19-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

By the way. What's the normal damage for extra? Don't want to spoil the market.
Old 19-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

800+ massage vietnameselady what number? 400+ one got PRC and indon..
Sembawang sc that side also have javanese and Thai massage ..Are they good?
Old 24-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krazed_Doggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
800+ massage vietnameselady what number? 400+ one got PRC and indon..
Sembawang sc that side also have javanese and Thai massage ..Are they good?
I have tried the Thai massage. Good strength. N helped me leave a happy man.
Old 24-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krazed_Doggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the Thai massage near SSC. Good strength and let me leave a happy man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1