The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many girls you have really fucked with!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinampForever View Post
Myself i lost count after 30, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tire View Post
Me too never count at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustello View Post
Never count as well.
That's why I started taking pics if they allow of course.
When looking at pics bring fond memories of the past.
Old 24-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Rough estimate for me only puts me around 10-15... And here we have bros with hundreds?! I really need to "work harder"

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 24-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Too many lost count liao
Old 24-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
efaroger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyefaroger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

forgot. last count 350+
Old 24-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys!!!! Number do not really matter but the enjoyment yes. What is the point you fuck hundreds of them but none of them really make you crazy for more?

I used to thought that the number really count, until I met my ex gf, who really make me hard anytime and fuck her in the morning and night or as long have opportunity to do it. Sometime even in public, cinema and car. Both enjoy it very much. Can you imagine that she even be the first one I could continue fuck immediately after ejaculation and without any rest?

We even had sex in hotel for more more good 4 hours and never say tired and want more, until we need to check out and take our flight. Every I wanna unload my juices, she never waste it and said is natural protein and should not be wasted.

I have another gf continuous fucking for 8 hours and yet never satisfy and keep asking me to lick and fuck her hard. She squirt every time we had sex and she have great body that every time I met her, I will have hard on and she get very wet.

There are two gfs get wet, I mean really wet when they are with me, even without touch and any body contact (you are see their pants so wet). Will ask me to have sex with them. One of them even during period, she told me either I fuck her or she will masturbate in front me.

I have one horny gf, she will need me to have long foreplay and I mean she like me to lick her labia and fingering her only then wanna to have sex else, she will not be happy. Every night, she will sneak into my room and sleep naked and then back to her room half an hour before leaving to work.

What about you?
Old 24-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

More important is not the quantity but the quality (of the f***s).

@
Old 29-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
That's why I started taking pics if they allow of course.
When looking at pics bring fond memories of the past.
U not scared ur wifey or gf see ur pics?
Esp if she is those who like to spy on hp. Lol
Old 29-01-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 10
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

30+. All of them were hookers.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Wisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWisemanstand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh ya!!! Almost forgotten the Hungarian teacher and Taiwanese colleague.

Hungarian teacher asked me to go her house when I was posted there and she cook and we drinks at her house. She is divorce and yet good figures.

Sex with her few times and told me she never had big O before even though she is active in sex. Love to have sex with me until I left Hungary.

While Taiwanese gf, initially we are just working on project and then we get closer and end up slept with her after asking me to help her rub the body cream over her back and boobs, then my hand reaching her under.

Any of you had chance with European before?? They are quite enjoying love making
Old 03-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Ladies and Woman there.

Instead of see the guys number, I am wondering how many guys have you have sex or fuck with.... I am sure guys here interested to know too.

Guys, you may be shock or surprise, the sisters here have more FB count more than us.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisemanstand View Post
Let me start with the count: -

- My first time is with my wife and is until now, already 21 years and yet still with me.
- My ex gf that used to give me the best BBBJ almost everyday after work for months until called it off as I transferred to oversea. She has been married I still recalled, she called me the following night after married claimed she was rape by her husband and want me to rescue her..... End up fucked her in the car. After that, a few fucked with her until I decided to stop.
- A phone banking officer - Whom I have complained a lot and end up decided to meet up and have sex in the hotel. I have her virgin while she is on period. She is to eager to have sex with me. Only once. As at the time my wife is pregnant.
- A hooker in the hotel, for a quickie..... first time fucking hooker. Damn beh song.
- An online customer service. Helped me a lot with my suppliers.... end up she flew from sg to Penang and we had sex in hotel for 3 nights. Fuck like nobody business even though she is on period.
- An online helpdesk on my computer.... we flew to hongkong and end up just grabbing her breast and sucking. On period and not willing to do it.
- An online chatting and end up fucking her on my bed. Came to know she is married with someone and yet keep coming to my house and have sex
- A trainer assistance - Was attending the training at campus and known asked for her number. End up we fuck in hotel and her house. Nice fucker
- Fucking another KTV chic but posted a lot restriction. End up just quickie
- Use to chat with this online chic from Shanghai. End up show me her boobs and masturbate over video chat. When we meet up, just ONS
- Another online friend, met up and nearly fucking 3 times a nights continuous for a week. Asking me to marry her as she enjoy with my companion very much
- Fucking my team mate in China - she followed me to attend meeting at other province and stay in same hotel. After meetings and dinner, go back straight to hotel and fuck almost non stop and 1 week
- Another online chat friend. Initially not intend to have sex but she keep using her boobs to touch me and requesting me to bring her back to hotel. Fucking once only.
- Transferred to China again, where one of the supplier, keep come to visit and dinner with me, until 1 day, we go holiday in another province and we start touchy and then have sex few times a week. Having sex with her getting so excited until keep asking for my cum and shot at her face. Exactly the same like AV. She is really good.
- Chat apps chic - Nice face and first time met up, bring her kids having dinner with me and keep seducing me. The following outings, fucking her like nobody and all types of position. She enjoying kinky stuff and we tried fucking at balcony, fucking her while she use the vibrator, and all kinds of position for months. End up asking for divorce and we co habit for a few months before she attracted to others
- My company security guards - Damn fair from northern China, C cupper and every night, she came to my hostel and sleep naked. Before entered her, she will asking to BBBJ me and I licked her pussy. Enjoy it.
- Online apps friend - Met up in other province and we fucked after few hours meet up and then she is so keen to it and move to my hostel where she need me to fuck her every night. Can see her wet if did not get fuck and at night will ask for it.
- Then, back to Malaysia and met a sales lady over drinking session. Get touchy and end up fucking her in car, her home and before move to my house and asking for it 2 or 3 times a week. She ate all my cums when I ejaculate. She said is good for health. We even did hand job for both of us in cinema.
- Occasionally travel to China and fuck my ex staff and she get kinkier every time we fuck.... Craziest every try, 8 hours continuous without meals in between and first time i saw lady squirt like pissing.
- Also, fucked another 4 KTV chics. Nothing special.

What about you?? Interested to hear my story each and everyone of them??
Bro, you make it sound so easy...
Old 03-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 8
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book-keeper View Post
Haha... men like to inflate such numbers.

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 03-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold

more than 50 already
Old 04-02-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsmas View Post
U not scared ur wifey or gf see ur pics?
Esp if she is those who like to spy on hp. Lol

Single . No gf n no need for any.
If worry can store in cloud drive or drop box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book-keeper View Post
That because he never tell u the effort n $$$ he spend to get them to bed.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential

Me can't remembered the amounted of ladies / women I had fucked coz way too long - Duration - 35years.

I can only remembered the one that I made pregnant with my seed. That's my OC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1