The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just wanna thank Bro RumpRanger for the good work that he has done: introducing fuck-worthy LBs to us, photos included, keep up the spirit man!

I have tried Boeing many times, Sophia, Lemon, Minnie a few times...all good fucks with frenching included, especially with Boeing, Sophia and Minnie..

Was there on Monday again and decided to try Nasha but I was too early and had not arrived. But immediately a LB recognised me and I knew her told! It was Jessica! She was backed from Australia.

JESSICA, tall Malaysian Malay LB, beautiful, hot body and good service, $30. Up her immediately.

Went into room, immediately carrass and fondle, passionately grapping each others' head and freching away! I was her regular last time, and now we are rekindling the old hot passion, what a way to start the session. Soon we were mastubating each other, freching and BBBJing, clothes still partially on!

Then we undress and proceed to full action; fast and furious frenching, 69BBBJ, I AR her and she fingered my ass, while taking my whole dick into her mouth. Then I turn around and tic-fuck her, then fuck her mouth like a pussy...then frenched, then BBBJ again...phew...I streaming man, just recalling the scenes..action over in the next 10mins after I pumped her cowgirl and missionary..tipped her $10 and will def RTF!

Went down to Rowell again on Tuesday (020609) as I really wanted to try Nasha knowing she allows frenching. Was there exactly 6pm and was first customer of the day, and this time Nasha was there.

Nasha is a good looker, tall girl with good figure. Not as passionate as Jessica. Wanted to be paid first and very little action allowed while clothes on, the more SOP type of service. Allowed frenching, BJ and the FJ was uneventful, normal lah...overall a 7/10...SOP service, but she's sexy and allows frenching, the plus point, $30...will not RTF as I have more chemistry with Jessica.

While on the way up, I saw MAY from Pattaya Stringfellows, so decided to try her as well...asked Nasha to call for her and within seconds, she's up...in my arms and frenching me like no tmr...Nasha had told her I like frenching in thai and I understood every word of it...I would dare say MAY is sweeter looking, more service orientated and more natural in the sexual act. She was having a good time herself while we frenched, fondled and mastubated each other...she was more like the initiator, wanting me to lick her tits, tongue her ears, grap her cock...damn solid man! We were all over each other, from standing to on the mattress to standing again, and tried so many positions; once, I was lying on the mattress and she thrust her cock into my mouth while she masturbated me...and she even gave me a AR...as I couldnt came, we tried more things, like she used her body to press and rubbed my dick while she is on top me and frenching me, sitting face to face, body hugged while freching and masturbating together with her dick...it was very very passionate...once while I was standing and mustabating myself, she sat on my thigh and rubbed her balls and dick on my thigh...this gal is really a fun-lover LB, and I love it!

But in the end, I still couldnt came, and had to end the session. WHile she was dressing up on the matress still in sitting position, I plunged my head down and gave her a BBBJ, she immediately returned my favour by pulling my head up and gave a fierce frenching! WOW! If I had more moneyl, I would tip her for sure!

Told her I'll be back soon, and probably after work today!

My new fav MAY! Jessica comes in second liao
Old 03-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Silverwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/...c_0215_std.jpg

above is a pic of May. Damn she a good frencher but Boeing still top of my list. Did called Nasha too but problem she having problem getting her dick up
Old 03-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Hi Stogiebearlul.

Perhaps you can post a picture of Rose or add a link? I know there are a few LB Roses posted in many websites like LB69 or Ladyboy Ladyboy etc. If she did come to Singapore she may have worked in Orchard Towers so bro dickrick, who is more familiar with that scene, might have seen her.

Anyway, I personally would love to shag this Rose which appeared in Ladyboy Ladyboy:

http://ladyboy-ladyboy.com/samples/2006/august/rose.jpg
Old 03-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Hi bro Desker.

Thank you for your kind words.

I have to agree with you that Nasha's service is more SOP but if you are a regular or pay more she will do more things. When I had her in Pattaya she could give me assrimming and I even came in her mouth. But then I had already know her for more than a year so we're a bit closer. Of course she won't do CIM in high-volume Rowell. Maybe she will do it in outcalls.

As for May, I think you may be referring to short May from Stringfellows instead of tall May from Stringfellows. Yes, her service is more aggressive and commando and she like Indians and Banglas who come on Sundays.

This the picture of May from Ladyboy-Ladyboy website:

http://ladyboy-ladyboy.com/samples/2...ruary/mayO.jpg
Old 03-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 20
terry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi all samter bro, looking for a kakis to go down to rowell tonight at abt 11-12midnight?interested party kindly Pm me...

hope my post did not offend any bro here...thanks and have a nice day
Old 03-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stogiebearlul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello RumpRanger

This is the Rose I mean. Unfortunately she looks much better on this photo then when I saw her on a photo made in Pattaya about one year ago. Also Rose is a nice person but sometimes without any reason can be moody. Maybe the hormones or whatever. Because many have not seen her in Pattaya in the last months I wonder she might work at the Singapore scene now.
So if you or brother Rick have some information please let me know. Love to read your and Ricks reports. They provide good information and maybe promote some ladyboys who deserve it. Glad to hear that May is still a favorite in Singapore. She was very big in Pattaya but couldn't make too much there. The same goes for Toei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Hi Stogiebearlul.

Perhaps you can post a picture of Rose or add a link? I know there are a few LB Roses posted in many websites like LB69 or Ladyboy Ladyboy etc. If she did come to Singapore she may have worked in Orchard Towers so bro dickrick, who is more familiar with that scene, might have seen her.

Anyway, I personally would love to shag this Rose which appeared in Ladyboy Ladyboy:

http://ladyboy-ladyboy.com/samples/2006/august/rose.jpg
Old 03-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bibear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you can meet earlier, I don't mind joining u.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bibear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
My new fav MAY! Jessica comes in second liao
May I know how long is May's dick? Is it functional i.e. can she top? Thanks
Old 03-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Just wondering if this "Nasha" is the same as the Natcha that I knew. I really missed her long hard cock... Slurp Slurp
Old 03-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
Hi, Just wondering if this "Nasha" is the same as the Natcha that I knew. I really missed her long hard cock... Slurp Slurp
Same Same.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibear View Post
May I know how long is May's dick? Is it functional i.e. can she top? Thanks
May's dick is big and thick but slightly smaller than mine

Fully functional and she can top cos she wanna do me but that night I dun have the mood due to the hot weather
Old 04-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday (030609) went down to Rowell again cos miss MAY! Tuesday had her and found that she is really a gem; allowing frenching and autoroam, and the best part is she will autoroam you as well, double the fun, double the sexitement!

Was there at 5.50pm, only 3 LBs, then wait til 6.20pm MAY and her sisters finally arrived. Immediately called for her, ignoring Jessica and Nasha who were at the gate as well.

Went up and immediately paid her $60, telling her I want 2 times...and so the fun begin...it was a 45min session in total, both time we musturbated each other til we came...I did fuck her ass but her ass is very tight and it's not easy to penetrate...

we did BBBJ, AR and passionate frenching...titfuck, nipple lick, balls lick, everything...she's a hell of a LB who wants to have fun too...

both time I came on her stomach and lie on top of her, damn shiok...I had asked her to apply KY on my dick and her hands so that the sensation is like fucking a pussy...

had lots of chemistry with her...will def RTF AGAIN! she leaving in July, exact date no sure. The pic some bros posted of May were taken years back...she look even more feminine now.

she's just so sweet looking with the flower clip on the hair, service so good and soo fun loving! Have more chemistry with her than with Boeing...

and yes, her dick is long, thick and juicy...
Old 04-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
Kman0808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey ppl have not been to desker in a long long time.
Will recommend an old bird though she has good service but look a bit fierce la. She is not in the house but a bit earlier la.

tranny fuck shemales transsexuals transvestites
Old 04-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogiebearlul View Post
Hello RumpRanger

This is the Rose I mean. Unfortunately she looks much better on this photo then when I saw her on a photo made in Pattaya about one year ago. Also Rose is a nice person but sometimes without any reason can be moody. Maybe the hormones or whatever. Because many have not seen her in Pattaya in the last months I wonder she might work at the Singapore scene now.
So if you or brother Rick have some information please let me know. Love to read your and Ricks reports. They provide good information and maybe promote some ladyboys who deserve it. Glad to hear that May is still a favorite in Singapore. She was very big in Pattaya but couldn't make too much there. The same goes for Toei.
Hi Stogiebearlul.

I personally have not met Rose in Singapore, at least not in Rowell. When she modelled for Ladyboy-Ladyboy.com a couple of years ago I found her very attractive and hoped to see her in Pattaya but it did not happen.

From reading the overseas LB forums, I found that Rose had actually worked in Stringfellows for a short time and then work in Didi bar. From what I hear from you she had gone to seed. Probably did not take care of herself, addicted to yaba or has a personality problem.

She might have worked in OT but to work in OT Rose must know somebody who had worked in OT and recommended her to the "boss" or syndicate who controls the number of LBs travelling between Thailand and Singapore. A thai LB who is not part of this group cannot just stroll into OT and not get into trouble.

Hmmm. Maybe I can meet up with Nasha or May in Rowell this weekend and show them a pic of Rose and see they know her and what became of her.

See ya!
Old 04-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
JESSICA, tall Malaysian Malay LB, beautiful, hot body and good service, $30. Up her immediately.
Bro.. yr FR on JESSICA very steamy but need to clarify which hse she from cos I thought hse79 only house thai LB

Best if U got her ctc, PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1