The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HORNYLION deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ktv pub at balestier

Sorry for reviving the thread here. Any bros went to either three places recently and have latest info? Was given a stay at 'Changi Hotel' by the government last year and have been missing out.
Old 15-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
maxsensation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If u r rich u can try mostly all PRCs. MALAYSIAN all above 40s just came out. Reali disappointed. Waste of money.
Old 23-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
BrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Walked past the other day and saw two quite hot girls about 25 yrs walk in. Both in very short skirts. Could not go in as was with the boss who also commented that they were obviously hookers! Was surprised as had only seen older ladies in the past when heading to get food at hawkers nearby.
Old 20-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
elva81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there's a lady who took bus 139....always to work about 620pm...think she's malaysian...got a tatoo on upper left shoulder behind
Old 06-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lamer84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got any ladies to reccomend in 39 ?
Old 29-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer84 View Post
Got any ladies to reccomend in 39 ?
Any updates on Beijing over at balestier?
Old 21-12-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Still about the same.

Beer for $18 (or $28, cannot remember), red wine for $98 (usually go for that), Martell for $168 (or $238, cannot remember).

The Chinese girls are younger, late 20s to early 30s. The Malaysian women range from late 30s to 50s. The younger Malaysian women and the Chinese girls are more playable.

Tips range from $2 for those who "report for duty" occasionally to $20 to the girl who sits with you most of the time. They all butterfly.

One of the Chinese girls (a bit plump) offered to go to hotel with me the first time she sat with me if I were to open up a bottle of red for her, but I declined as I already have my "regular" girl.

I am popping by tonight after 6pm. Let me know if you want to come along: just contribute a bottle of red to make friends (and I enjoy making new friends). Tips we share around unless you are one of those who enjoy shooing away the "flies" who just want to "report for duty".

In case I am unable to get to Sammyboy (no app, really troublesome), you can tell the doorwoman that you are looking for 陈总 (chen2 zong3, for the Chinese-challenge bros).

It's opposite Jalan Dusun, look for it.

Last edited by chenzong; 21-12-2016 at 06:29 PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

I am thinking of going over on Friday 13 Jan. Any bros interested to join in please PM me for LINE or Telegram contacts.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Still about the same.

Beer for $18 (or $28, cannot remember), red wine for $98 (usually go for that), Martell for $168 (or $238, cannot remember).

The Chinese girls are younger, late 20s to early 30s. The Malaysian women range from late 30s to 50s. The younger Malaysian women and the Chinese girls are more playable.

Tips range from $2 for those who "report for duty" occasionally to $20 to the girl who sits with you most of the time. They all butterfly.

One of the Chinese girls (a bit plump) offered to go to hotel with me the first time she sat with me if I were to open up a bottle of red for her, but I declined as I already have my "regular" girl.

I am popping by tonight after 6pm. Let me know if you want to come along: just contribute a bottle of red to make friends (and I enjoy making new friends). Tips we share around unless you are one of those who enjoy shooing away the "flies" who just want to "report for duty".

In case I am unable to get to Sammyboy (no app, really troublesome), you can tell the doorwoman that you are looking for 陈总 (chen2 zong3, for the Chinese-challenge bros).

It's opposite Jalan Dusun, look for it.
ChenZong. What is the operating hours? Beer is $18 per jug?
Old 12-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
ChenZong. What is the operating hours? Beer is $18 per jug?
It's either 12pm or 2pm (cannot remember cause I do not go that early!) to 12 midnight. I think it is $18 not per jug but per bottle (the big ones). I always order the red wine, so I cannot remember.

Last edited by chenzong; 12-01-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old 13-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
neow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to Bj last week , the China girls are all in their 20s to 30s look wise above average. . There's a particular one that is really hot milf look. Didn't ask for her number.
Pls do rememebrr to ask for cash bill upon ordering your drinks. I forgot to do so and I ended up paying $4 to random people .
Old 13-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenie696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Havent been to this joint, any bro keen to join me for a venture tonight?
Old 13-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie696969 View Post
Havent been to this joint, any bro keen to join me for a venture tonight?
I'll be there after 9pm tonight. Ask around for Chenzong if you want to join me at my table!
Old 13-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neow View Post
Went down to Bj last week , the China girls are all in their 20s to 30s look wise above average. . There's a particular one that is really hot milf look. Didn't ask for her number.
Pls do rememebrr to ask for cash bill upon ordering your drinks. I forgot to do so and I ended up paying $4 to random people .
It does not have to be $4. You can insist on just $2 if you want to, though they will give you that "look".
Old 13-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenie696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro.
What's with the $4? Waiter tipping?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1