The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie696969 View Post
Thanks bro.
What's with the $4? Waiter tipping?
The girls will insist on butterfly with you for a while, disappear and then later ask for tips when you go. Paying cash up front too clear your bill is to signal them not to come.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
The girls will insist on butterfly with you for a while, disappear and then later ask for tips when you go. Paying cash up front too clear your bill is to signal them not to come.

How much is the usual tip? $2 is for those who report only and butterfly till end then come collecy money.

What abt those that sit for a good period of time?

Btw is this those hall type with "high chair'?
Old 16-01-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: Ktv pub at balestier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
How much is the usual tip? $2 is for those who report only and butterfly till end then come collecy money.
They will ask for $4, but you can give them $2 and tell them to f-off too. I would nowadays just do a cash bill and get those I like to sit with me.

Quote:
What abt those that sit for a good period of time?
Between $10 to $20 would be good enough.

Quote:
Btw is this those hall type with "high chair'?
More like "high sofas". Not a lot of privacy, and definitely not as wild as Da Lu lounge, back when it was around.
Old 16-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
They will ask for $4, but you can give them $2 and tell them to f-off too. I would nowadays just do a cash bill and get those I like to sit with me.

Between $10 to $20 would be good enough.

More like "high sofas". Not a lot of privacy, and definitely not as wild as Da Lu lounge, back when it was around.
Thanks chenzong. Very interested to drop by. What time gals usually come in? I'm the early 3pm type.

Any high playable gem to introduce? Can TNN and suck nips? Lolx.
Old 16-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

I was nearby during lunch and pop by to take a look. Apparently there are two joint.

1. Beijing
2. 39

Now which one u guys are talking abt?
Old 16-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Dont wate time and money.Go get a bowl of BKT nearby better and value for money
:P
Old 16-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks chenzong. Very interested to drop by. What time gals usually come in? I'm the early 3pm type.
The place opens at 2pm.

Quote:
Any high playable gem to introduce? Can TNN and suck nips? Lolx.
I have never had an issue with TNN and even suck nips. I suspect it depends on the chemistry.
Old 16-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was nearby during lunch and pop by to take a look. Apparently there are two joint.

1. Beijing
2. 39

Now which one u guys are talking abt?
Both are about the same. I have been to 39 too, but the one I go to nowadays is Beijing. Girl #2 from Sichuan is not too bad but there is one plumpish one from Sichuan (I cannot remember her number) who is wilder than her (but not my type).
Old 16-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Dont wate time and money.Go get a bowl of BKT nearby better and value for money
:P
The BKT is nice! ;p
Old 16-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

Where the location exact location? Tipping is how much? Can auto roam? Never ever been to this kind of place. Can share more??
Old 17-01-2017, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
Where the location exact location? Tipping is how much? Can auto roam? Never ever been to this kind of place. Can share more??
Search this thread. I have written on everything you have asked.

I am likely to pop by again somewhere next week. PM me to arrange to cheong together!
Old 19-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

Isit with room or without room? I dont really drink much maybe less then a jar. I will need to order the drink after that pay cash on the spot? If got room open min how many jar? I just want to go an hour to pass time. Can you please advise me. thankss
Old 19-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AriesGoat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great info here Chenzong bro. Would like to up your points but I'm quite he newbie here as I have just started not too long ago. Will be dropping by the places you mentioned! Thank you!
Old 19-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
Isit with room or without room? I dont really drink much maybe less then a jar. I will need to order the drink after that pay cash on the spot? If got room open min how many jar? I just want to go an hour to pass time. Can you please advise me. thankss
No room bro.. Unless u mean the big hall is a room. Just order a bottle of wine or beer then cash bill.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
No room bro.. Unless u mean the big hall is a room. Just order a bottle of wine or beer then cash bill.
Bro Sanj is familiar too! We should meet up one of these days!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1