The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dspleof Dumbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HZ MPs that have FJ, cont'd

Not a very short FR afterall Will try to keep this short and straight to the point.

Rule of thumb: If looking for special services, go further away from city centre. ( actually not that far la, by taxi approx RMB 30+ )

MP @ Longhill Hotel , BinJiang

Cover charge: 200+

Special : 400

Girl : 68 ( I think again hor, cant remember but she is the best there. BJ/AR etc legendary)

Think she is either B/C , not really a looker but passable by my stds. Again lost her name and phone number.

Came in massage, SOP then asked if I wanted special, started negoiating on price, HJ/ BM / BBBJ/AR ( fire and Ice) .... I asked "what abt FJ" , standard answer" Cant , rules" . Told her BS man, friends recommended thats why I come on freaking winter night. She relented and qouted 400, i "on" her and she went out to get things, PS. This place provides their own condoms... See, what rules? BS man.

Must say, she BJ skills are very very good . Almost came. Stopped her and started humping her in the std positions. Finished, Kissed and exchange numbers ( which i lost)

Went back to her couple more times, they always have new stock.Then decided that I am just wasting my life and degrading women in the process. Shave my pubic hair and decided to be celibate to atone my "sins"
Old 14-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 22
susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 杭州?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dspleof Dumbass
HGH = Hangzhou
Bro SuSuyamyam, your solo KTV outing cost you RMB 15K or 1.5K huh?

If 1.5K = gal + KTV then you got a very good deal

If 1.5K = KTv charges only, for 1 pax considered high but depending on what you were having that day

if 15K = That's way way too much for solo outing man! I don know of any establishments in HZ that charges that high. Think you kanna chop chop man.

I kanna chop man, damn that hurts, but wat to do, a night out by myself while i was damn drunk. Cant remember which KTV even. Its a case of small head taking over the thinking cap. Was too busy digging the gals arses that i forgot wat the hell they were ordering and i din even bother. And they order the damn expensive house cocktail mix. CCB.

Well, an expensive lesson learn. Wat to do. sigh.....
Old 14-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou ???

Next time, you guys know who to call for outings in HZ.
Old 19-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics
yo folks,

yes i'm still station in hangzhou. been here for the past 4 months. got myself a prc gf who hangout with me for the past 3 months. decent girl ok! haha* BUT of course i still go out flirting around haha

p.s. yo bro disciple of dumbass. thanks for writing over to jio me out. we will definitely have a chance to hangout together! haha
hi bros, just thought i surfed over to hangzhou thread. me is stationed in suzhou! the other half of "in heaven there is paradise, on earth there is suzhou n hangzhou!"

BG Sextronics, i salute u! Guard of honour! i been in suzhou for nearly 10 mths i stil no gf at all u 1 mth already got a gf!!!! how did u do it?!! are u very yantao?
Old 19-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold

aiyah what a waste! haha.

sunday was sleeping day. i "nuah" on my bed almost the whole day.

Quote:
No worries man, you should have come that night , I was too busy and missed out on a good catch. Now trying to do damage control.

Just to give you an idea of how busy i was and why i missed a good catch, ratio was 1:4 , 1 guy ( me) to 4 ( gals ) , the oldest one was 24 yrs old , the youngest is 18. To make matters worse, the gals ( 2 groups) don know each other . Thus I had to entertain both sides, got very high and pissed .

so how you spent sunday? in bed with your plmm?
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 19-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Samster

sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold

haha. i am not yantao leh. maybe my mouth too sweet lah. been eating/drinking honey haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hi bros, just thought i surfed over to hangzhou thread. me is stationed in suzhou! the other half of "in heaven there is paradise, on earth there is suzhou n hangzhou!"

BG Sextronics, i salute u! Guard of honour! i been in suzhou for nearly 10 mths i stil no gf at all u 1 mth already got a gf!!!! how did u do it?!! are u very yantao?
Old 19-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
Next time, you guys know who to call for outings in HZ.
Master Dumbass,

Feeling a very strong presence of the FXXX in this gal I met @ SOS , decided to follow her to a pub that is open by her sister last friday .

located in the heart of university zone so clientle mainly undergrads, inlcuding bar gals that drink with you. ( tips not required)

Pros: Cheap watering hole with bar gals to drink with you. All undergrads working part-time less 1 or 2 aunties. Saw a cutie ,cant be more than 20yrs drunk , wearing ultra short mini skirt, collapse in sofa behind me. White color one, then her "sisters" came over to shoo the guys and cover her up

Beer: RMB 8-10
Red Wine: RMB 74

Number of SYTs: ALOT but need sianzing to score lol.

Cons: Bloody far from anywhere. But money saved from drinks can offset taxi fare.

Think location is 成市美院

PS. Everything cheap cause Uni students, imagine , deluxe burger set meal cost only RMB 12, where to find!

Next time you come over , bring you there to look see look see.
Old 19-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Master Dumbass,

Feeling a very strong presence of the FXXX in this gal I met @ SOS , decided to follow her to a pub that is open by her sister last friday .

located in the heart of university zone so clientle mainly undergrads, inlcuding bar gals that drink with you. ( tips not required)

Pros: Cheap watering hole with bar gals to drink with you. All undergrads working part-time less 1 or 2 aunties. Saw a cutie ,cant be more than 20yrs drunk , wearing ultra short mini skirt, collapse in sofa behind me. White color one, then her "sisters" came over to shoo the guys and cover her up

Beer: RMB 8-10
Red Wine: RMB 74

Number of SYTs: ALOT but need sianzing to score lol.

Cons: Bloody far from anywhere. But money saved from drinks can offset taxi fare.

Think location is ³ÉÊÐÃÀÔº

PS. Everything cheap cause Uni students, imagine , deluxe burger set meal cost only RMB 12, where to find!

Next time you come over , bring you there to look see look see.
I think you meant ³ÇÊÐÃÀÔº.
Me planning for a October or November R&R trip. No work all play trip.
Old 19-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think you meant ³ÇÊÐÃÀÔº.
Me planning for a October or November R&R trip. No work all play trip.
Cant see what you type leh.... doesnt matter, want to go just call up the girl there for directions lol.

Not like you leh, no work all play trip? Let me know then
Old 19-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

walau disciple got such kang tao never jio me hahaha
Old 19-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics
walau disciple got such kang tao never jio me hahaha
Jio you before but you busy mah, gave you an open invite to contact me if you want to cheong, can ask me who I am somemore when I sent you festive greetings..... mei liang xin de

Sure have chance one la,

I normally cheong on weekends, contact me if you interested.

Oh ya, heard the Jin Bi Hui Huang reno completed. those xiao lang actually opened another 2 floors of KTV rooms, VIP room cost as much as RMB 7K ! really xiao one man,

New joint opened, 花样年华2号会所 or something like that. Next to the original KTV. Its a pub with ok number of gals, seems to be from the KTV. Ratio is approx 1: 3 that night I was there. Low season.
Old 19-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

haha ok lah. if my weekends are free, we go bao uni gals haha.
Old 19-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

I think Uni Gals are better! Fresh & Young!
Old 19-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think Uni Gals are better! Fresh & Young!
Raised 3 hands in support! left hand /right hand and "middle" one Fresh/ soft and oh sooooo.. sweet!

But hor, uni gals being young and impressionable , prefer the F4 type of man leh..... very difficult to score immed for someone like me thats the inner beauty.

Thinking abt this gets me worked up liao, better start drawing my weekend plan now....

Don know why but lately keep meeting gals that have good background , rich/successful or with influential parents. scares me sometime when i think what will happen if ........... where are all those , money grubbing/ village girls.

Any advice for your disciple , master?
Old 19-09-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

rich/successful, intelligent and influential => NICE! Those type of girls are on my TOP10 fav. list (must be pretty/cute/sweet also lah) haha.
Challenging sia!!!

must prepare my honey pot liao hahaha~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1