The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cbsenahs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New massage place around alexandra

share contact please?
Old 24-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Pls PM contact...
Old 24-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Pls PM contact buddy.. What's this gel name? Wanna try her too! Hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdf12345 View Post
Went to try after TS provided.

Place look really decent but I trust TS. Saw 2 girls in late 20s or early 30s. Looks around 6 but decent type which you don't dare to hp around.

Asked by one of them whether here to see accupunture(???) I say I want a 30 mins tuina. We proceed to room with curtain. Ask me to wear shorts and where I wanna tui. I reply front and she massage my leg. Spot massage. We chit chat and occasionally she will brush against my 2ic. Nothing sensual which make me have doubt. I couldn't help but notice she had a round decent boobs around b to c. I keep staring throughout.

15mins gone and nothing yet so I ask her to forget my calf and massage thigh instead. She nodded and 5 mins nothing sensual again...she then casually ask me got tuina before or not. I say no just massage. She say it's the same but I test water and say different because massage usually got special. She ask what special? I replied you have special or not she reply no because she will get sack. I wanna see her boobs so much that I siao Chong nau and grab her hand to my groin. She smile and start to caress my dick above clothes. I move further to pull her hand in my pants and grab her ass. She stroke my dick and I lift her shirt up. I saw her c cup in a black lace bra and caress moving my hand to feel her nipple.

Seeing no resist I unhook her bra and reveal her breast. I compliment her and told her she is perfect for tit fuck. She reply never try before and ask me to teach her. She glide her breast and use her nipple to rub my dick. It feels damn good. I ask her to kneel and tut fuck her vigorously. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I pull her up kiss her neck and try to finger her. She cross her leg tight and giggle say later will feel like making love. I beg her and she refuse. I don't care and pull down her pants. I pull her on top of me and rub my dick against her pussy. " like that we will make love and she get up. I push her against the bed and rub my dick against her bare bum.

She whisper she feel like making love but really cannot. I give up and lie back. She continue to rub her nipple against my dick and hj. I exploded and she clean up. She offer wet towel I say no need. She then playfully lick my dick saying this will do then.

Damage 30 plus 80
Old 25-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Hi Mitch, thks for the sharing. Can PM me the contact pls..... Other den Hj... Anything else? BJ? FJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch View Post
went to this new joint recently which is open about 2 months ago. Usually when I encounter new joint I will act act walk pass and call up the shop to check on their prices. after calling to check 1 hour for $45 I went back to shop to ask for 1 hour massage. The place is kinda small which I think operated by 2 PRC MILF in their late twenties. Was led to the room and I change into their shorts. Massage was hard, real hard.. The lady was chatty and massage was very decent, during massage she commented on her partner conversion with another customer. and I ask her what they talking about and she said that previously a guy brought a whip and ask her to whip his ass but she did not do so as that guy is quite old and she scare he cannot take it. Thinking to myself this place cmf got some extra liao and I started dirty talking with her. SOP asked to turn around and GQ was popped. HJ for $50, I think it was good as I was busy attacking her boobs and down south, worst thing is i cum too fast. overall is good
*pardon my english

bros above 50 can PM me, those under 50 don't bother

look:7/10
Boobs: B+/c
massage: 8/10(real hard)
hj: 7/10 (cum too fast)
damg: $45+50
Old 26-03-2014, 05:38 AM
Samster

Squeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do pm me as well bro
Old 31-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
mitch is a Helpful and Caring Samstermitch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

Just went back recently and found out that JJ provide FJ at $100, i think she only do it if she is working alone as she need to lock the door. those bro who meet the requirement do PM me for contact
Old 02-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xiaohhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
went to this new joint recently which is open about 2 months ago. Usually when I encounter new joint I will act act walk pass and call up the shop to check on their prices. after calling to check 1 hour for $45 I went back to shop to ask for 1 hour massage. The place is kinda small which I think operated by 2 PRC MILF in their late twenties. Was led to the room and I change into their shorts. Massage was hard, real hard.. The lady was chatty and massage was very decent, during massage she commented on her partner conversion with another customer. and I ask her what they talking about and she said that previously a guy brought a whip and ask her to whip his ass but she did not do so as that guy is quite old and she scare he cannot take it. Thinking to myself this place cmf got some extra liao and I started dirty talking with her. SOP asked to turn around and GQ was popped. HJ for $50, I think it was good as I was busy attacking her boobs and down south, worst thing is i cum too fast. overall is good
*pardon my english

bros above 50 can PM me, those under 50 don't bother

look:7/10
Boobs: B+/c
massage: 8/10(real hard)
hj: 7/10 (cum too fast)
damg: $45+50
Bro Can I have the contact .Thank you
Old 23-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
Prettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to allPrettyfly is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi all,

Just went back recently and found out that JJ provide FJ at $100, i think she only do it if she is working alone as she need to lock the door. those bro who meet the requirement do PM me for contact
Bro, maybe she just likes you so offer for you LOL!
I think I know the place you are talking about since I know the area well enough. I only had a chance to visit JJ before. She say she not specialized in TN, the other lady who is was out but heck, I just wanted a rub cos my neck was sore like hell.

Not specialized but I'm sure not complaining! Good strength and technique, managed to get most of the ache out of my neck and shoulder area. Can click pretty well with her so after a while she asked me want to massage my tummy or not. Her tummy massage not those taiji draw circles type. She actually press down pretty hard and massage, can feel the effect on my intestines etc so don't go with a full tummy. After a while she asked if wanna continue further down south so I went ahead with it. The rest is as described by other bros.

I'm not going to give out contacts, ask TS for that.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
noelg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share contacts
Old 07-06-2014, 03:45 AM
Samster

FetishCrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact with me?
Old 07-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Smap28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdf12345 View Post
Went to try after TS provided.

Place look really decent but I trust TS. Saw 2 girls in late 20s or early 30s. Looks around 6 but decent type which you don't dare to hp around.

Asked by one of them whether here to see accupunture(???) I say I want a 30 mins tuina. We proceed to room with curtain. Ask me to wear shorts and where I wanna tui. I reply front and she massage my leg. Spot massage. We chit chat and occasionally she will brush against my 2ic. Nothing sensual which make me have doubt. I couldn't help but notice she had a round decent boobs around b to c. I keep staring throughout.

15mins gone and nothing yet so I ask her to forget my calf and massage thigh instead. She nodded and 5 mins nothing sensual again...she then casually ask me got tuina before or not. I say no just massage. She say it's the same but I test water and say different because massage usually got special. She ask what special? I replied you have special or not she reply no because she will get sack. I wanna see her boobs so much that I siao Chong nau and grab her hand to my groin. She smile and start to caress my dick above clothes. I move further to pull her hand in my pants and grab her ass. She stroke my dick and I lift her shirt up. I saw her c cup in a black lace bra and caress moving my hand to feel her nipple.

Seeing no resist I unhook her bra and reveal her breast. I compliment her and told her she is perfect for tit fuck. She reply never try before and ask me to teach her. She glide her breast and use her nipple to rub my dick. It feels damn good. I ask her to kneel and tut fuck her vigorously. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I pull her up kiss her neck and try to finger her. She cross her leg tight and giggle say later will feel like making love. I beg her and she refuse. I don't care and pull down her pants. I pull her on top of me and rub my dick against her pussy. " like that we will make love and she get up. I push her against the bed and rub my dick against her bare bum.

She whisper she feel like making love but really cannot. I give up and lie back. She continue to rub her nipple against my dick and hj. I exploded and she clean up. She offer wet towel I say no need. She then playfully lick my dick saying this will do then.

Damage 30 plus 80
Bro can share contact, thank you.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
TrojanHorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me also bro
Old 11-06-2014, 11:06 PM