The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by roytd View Post
does SglonelyGuy girls speak a little english?
just look if it's written can speak english or not....most of them can't speak english tho
Old 04-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszcman View Post
....Jelly from LTD....
HJ: 8/10 ......
Damage done: 100+50 to take top off.....
So $150 for topless HJ!-isn't it above market ?
Old 04-12-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samspren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think 150$ for a topless HJ is a bit much. I recently paid $150 for a full nude, all access and very good massage for 90 mins. Was able to lick and suck top and bottom and though she didn't return the favour below her massage and HDLY were excellent.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Hi.. any FRs for Dora. Is she good and can she speak any English?

https://samsforum.com/sho...d.php?t=635005
Old 06-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspren View Post
Hi.. any FRs for Dora. Is she good and can she speak any English?

https://samsforum.com/sho...d.php?t=635005
$130 for an hour of massage with 1 HJ.
Old 06-12-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
$130 for an hour of massage with 1 HJ.
Ya exactly bro. And wondering what the special can be for the massive price of $230. Wtf!!
Old 06-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
So $150 for topless HJ!-isn't it above market ?
It's above market rate . 150 should be take out everything and up her.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 09-12-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Tried Coco. Milf, probably end of 30. Photo is quite close to actual look . I took 1.5 hours. She did said, 1 hr typically is not enough to massage the back. I was served a cup of honey Chrystam tea after my bathe. Started with back kneeling, upper back massage, shoulder, arms. Lower back and butt massage . Like the ways she brush my butthole accidentally every time she rub my bottom back. Background is filled with soothing musics and dimmed pink light.

Hen follow by left leg massage, fall asleep. Then my bro suddenly attacked by HDLY. That feeling is like being molest by hot milf... I moan non stop due to her magic hands on my dick.(Won't describe much. For you to try)

Follow by right leg message and turn around.

Here come the sensual part and her HJ is well perform with lots of oil. 3.5G roaming signal is good. My bad, can't hold for 2 mins, and released my soldiers.

Pairs and left as happy man.

Guys-if you don't mind a milf, she is great for massage and very shiok for happy ending. Will RTM when I have the time.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7181 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
Tried Coco. Milf, probably end of 30. Photo is quite close to actual look . I took 1.5 hours. She did said, 1 hr typically is not enough to massage the back. I was served a cup of honey Chrystam tea after my bathe. Started with back kneeling, upper back massage, shoulder, arms. Lower back and butt massage . Like the ways she brush my butthole accidentally every time she rub my bottom back. Background is filled with soothing musics and dimmed pink light.

Hen follow by left leg massage, fall asleep. Then my bro suddenly attacked by HDLY. That feeling is like being molest by hot milf... I moan non stop due to her magic hands on my dick.(Won't describe much. For you to try)

Follow by right leg message and turn around.

Here come the sensual part and her HJ is well perform with lots of oil. 3.5G roaming signal is good. My bad, can't hold for 2 mins, and released my soldiers.

Pairs and left as happy man.

Guys-if you don't mind a milf, she is great for massage and very shiok for happy ending. Will RTM when I have the time.
This Coco? https://da3377.wordpress.com/coco/
Old 09-12-2016, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Yup. This is the ad.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszcman View Post
Just came back from a session with Jelly from LTD...
Damage done: 100+50 to take top off...
But....but....but..... that's outrageous! Thanks for the warning about who not to visit!
Old 09-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

way too much...50$ is std.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
theGangster2013 is Cool - loads of Potential

http://mlgirls88.com/qin-qin-sgd-110-syt-b2b-massage/

I tried this a couple if weeks back.
Area little discreet. I was told to go up, and im like, really this place can meh?
She opened the door, and.... Totally not the one on the pix.
As i am already there, i didnt bother rejecting coz the girl is quite ok.
Shower alone.
Massage so so.
Fingernail teasing. Then turned up.
Hj. Then done.
Whole session lasted less than 35 mins.
Asked me to go shower.
Im like ok i guess thats about it.
I just left..
Old 09-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGangster2013 View Post
http://mlgirls88.com/qin-qin-sgd-110-syt-b2b-massage/
Whole session lasted less than 35 mins.
Asked me to go shower.
Im like ok i guess thats about it.
I just left..
There's been a few such FR posted on the 'My Favourite Massage Girl Thread'.

This stable is run by an English speaking lady that answers text n calls, and will assign girls to you - most are in an old condo at the edge of area G. Most of the girls are KTV girls, some pretty, some ok looking etc but none resemble the photos in their ads and none speak English, so if like me you want a girl who can chat in English with you dun bother with this stable.

MLG88 really is a case of "your lucky may vary" n I heard from other Bros that a couple of them are real gems, but it's really by chance. The one time I tried I got a big boned girl that was ok looking and hard working, but piano massage - one week later another bro posted that he tried 'the same ML' and had a terrible experience - we compared notes and discovered he had a completely different lady from me.

If you really want English speaking ladies I can point you to some threads in the HC Dome, but you will have to pay more for the experience. I won't post links here so PM me.

Note: HC Dome means the ladies work in spas - so dun ask me "do they stay alone". I'm not promoting or advertising them but just highighting the HC Dome threads where a few gems can be found.

Last edited by Keima; 10-12-2016 at 12:36 AM.
Old 13-12-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nayfus is Cool - loads of Potential

Just ended my session with Ella. http://sglonelyguy.com/ella-massage/

My usual suspects were busy tonight. Decided to try Ella despite her few reviews. So here are my thoughts:

Location: Not really favorable as it's in the G Area and she doesn't stay alone.
Looks: 7/10 Definitely for all those Milf lovers. She is petite and cute.
Boobs: All natural big B - Small C. Just nice tor a full hand grab.
Massage:: 8/10. Just nice. Not too hard or piano type.
Language: Fluent English.
HJ: 8/10 Nthg fancy about it just the usual but slow and easy and she does it FULLY NUDE.
Service: 10/10 Now this is where she impressed me. It's a very clean room with attached bathroom and a massage bed. Nicely mood lighting with tranquil music. And after my HJ was done and there was still 10mins left, she suggested a head massage. After the session, she prepared a cup of warm water for me. She's really a friendly and nice lady.
RTM: Definitely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1