The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samspren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Today Una confirmed a time and gave me the MRT stop to come to. Seemed to be comfortable replying in English.

When I got there she never gave me her complete address and would not return my messages or pick up my call. When I finally left after waiting for 15-20 mins, she replied after an hour saying that she was tired and never confirmed, which is a complete lie.

This was most unprofessional of her. If she was tired, then no problem, she should just have cancelled before I left, especially when I messaged her before I left and told her I am leaving for her place. Shameful..

https://samsforum.com/sho...d.php?t=635294
Old 14-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://da3377.wordpress.com/lisa/

Any FR on this ml?
Old 15-12-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roytd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My First FR bros sorry if i butcher it.

Had a session with Lisa recently. https://da3377.wordpress.com/lisa/

So this is my FR of the session

Location: Is quite good. Generally easy to reach even without a car. discrete quiet place.
Looks: 7/10 Looks slightly different from picture. She is a bit tan and has curly hair now. (Recently came back from overseas)
Boobs: Big B maybe bordering C just nice for hands to cup with cute nipples.
Massage: 8/10. Good hard massage technique she has 4 years of experience here. Will leave feeling all limber again.
Language: Conversational English. Depends on Topics
HJ: 8/10 She has a good touch for HJ surely will release all your soldiers and feel satisfied.
BF: 6/10 Was allowed me to let out all over her firm boobs.

Service: 8/10 It's a very clean room with attached bathroom and a big bed. Lights are abit too dim for me but over all enviroment was good.

RTM:Yes
Old 16-12-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samspren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Crystal before? Seems to be quite popular and expensive. Want to make sure before I book.
Old 17-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
Maxtubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this one before? Any feed back? https://da3377.wordpress.com/angel/
Old 17-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roytd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Anqi from SLG or QQ from D.A? How's their English? My chinese is quite limited.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7130 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtubby View Post
Anyone tried this one before? Any feed back? https://da3377.wordpress.com/angel/
Her past MRs
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14315811
Old 24-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro. Almost made appt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspren View Post
Today Una confirmed a time and gave me the MRT stop to come to. Seemed to be comfortable replying in English.

When I got there she never gave me her complete address and would not return my messages or pick up my call. When I finally left after waiting for 15-20 mins, she replied after an hour saying that she was tired and never confirmed, which is a complete lie.

This was most unprofessional of her. If she was tired, then no problem, she should just have cancelled before I left, especially when I messaged her before I left and told her I am leaving for her place. Shameful..

https://samsforum.com/sho...d.php?t=635294
Old 24-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You are absolutely correct in that $150 per hr is above market rate. Most cases I experienced, 100/60/2hj will do fj if you ask for FJ upfront before massage, preferably before even undress in lieu of massage service, ie ML becomes an FL.

My experience, if I ask for FJ only when high during HJ or BJ, then that's an add-50, so totalling 100+50= 150; because already had the massage service. But that is just my experience where I always take 1 HJ near end even when the price is for 2 HJ.

Also, I only ask whether got FJ when enter door, not over phone or sms as thtey always say no. One time one ML even scold me for asking on phone.

If you are more for the sensual than the massage, my experience I have always gotten more extras by offering to massage her in second half hour. Or After about half hour, say you're tired, come, lie down rest, I massage you. Even the one dressed do massage will take off her dress. Give a try.

But generally, all the gals want to earn money comfortably but they choose the customer. The unadvertised extras are no big deal as they are usually included but they don't give because they don't like my looks, age, size, etc but they give when I ask or say it is standard fare.

It helps a lot to smile, be happy, dress well, smell not smelly, and have no bad breath or smoker's breath. ie she also want client to be like what I want the ML to be.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
It's above market rate . 150 should be take out everything and up her.
Old 24-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Sigh because of one idiot, my favourite thread got deleted

What a fucking loser!

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 25-12-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Sigh because of one idiot, my favourite thread got deleted

What a fucking loser!
Wat happen sia. Anyway to reinstate the favourite ml thread. Now even most of the forum posted on the ml thread can no longer be found. What did the fucking loser do sia??
Old 25-12-2016, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 29-12-2016 at 04:25 AM.
Old 25-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Tried Qianqian from $$$$$$ today : http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1601

As mentioned before on this thread, most MLs dont turn you away if you can't speak Chinese. But you do need to make an effort to communicate with them using a translator app.

She is a real sweetie. Very patient and gentle. Although she says 1 hour 2 shots, realistically for me I can only do 1 shot in an hour.

But boy what a shot. Excellent technique for both massage and HF from a SYT. Location is fairly discreet in Geylang. However its not close to any MRT. She doesn't live alone either and I could hear a bit of her flat mates. But don't let that put you off. She is really lovely takes really good care of you.

In summary :
Looks: 7/10 Very Girl next door.
Massage: 7.5/10 Pretty good. Strong fingers but she knows a good balance
Boobs: 6/10 All natural, cute but not that big
Language: English non existent
Service: Despite not knowing language, makes an effort. Really appreciated
RTM: Yes
Old 26-12-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
arrowcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried JiaJia from $$$$$$ tonight : http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2268

She's doing a special where, for 60 dollars, she gives a massage followed by BBBJ and finishes you off with her hands. I believe she used to offer FJ but not anymore. She's pretty and pleasant. However,she's not a masseuse. Which means that the massage is just like a rush hour train catch.

But she's pretty. Good skin. Good boobs (she lets you auto roam and suck on the nipples - and probably more if I could speak Chinese and express myself better).

After the massage she flipped me over and jumped on my little friend. Alternated between her mouth and her hands. Here again she's a little inexperienced and should start gentler (or at least that is my preference).

Not to worry within 5 minutes I was in the swing of it and then in 10 mins almost exploded in her mouth. She finished me off with her hands. Afterwards we sat and chatted (more like phone translated) a little. She didn't rush me to leave. Quite nice of her.

She does live with a flatmate, who was also wearing a similar black babydoll (both gals are in the same business). I suggested a 3 way massage some day, but something got lost in the translation - was greeted with a firm NO.

To summarise :
In summary :
Looks: 6.5/10 Girl next door.
Massage: 3/10 - just a rushed body press
Boobs: 6.5/10 All natural, let me suck on the nipples
Service: Pleasant, nice gal, but lack of experience.
RTM: Unlikely

The pricing here is spot-on. SGD 60 for a bbbj. But honestly for 20-40 more I could go for an FJ or to a proper masseuse. This was neither here nor there.

Hope this is useful.
Old 29-12-2016, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcloud View Post
Hi bros,

Tried Qianqian from $$$$$$ today : http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1601

As mentioned before on this thread, most MLs dont turn you away if you can't speak Chinese. But you do need to make an effort to communicate with them using a translator app.

She is a real sweetie. Very patient and gentle. Although she says 1 hour 2 shots, realistically for me I can only do 1 shot in an hour.

But boy what a shot. Excellent technique for both massage and HF from a SYT. Location is fairly discreet in Geylang. However its not close to any MRT. She doesn't live alone either and I could hear a bit of her flat mates. But don't let that put you off. She is really lovely takes really good care of you.

In summary :
Looks: 7/10 Very Girl next door.
Massage: 7.5/10 Pretty good. Strong fingers but she knows a good balance
Boobs: 6/10 All natural, cute but not that big
Service: Despite not knowing language, makes an effort. Really appreciated
RTM: Yes
U still need to check if she accept Chinese over SMS otherwise she may reject you. Just to ensure your appointment is safe double check with her.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1