The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 15-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporeknight76 View Post
http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2367

Any 1 try the above b4?
Bro this one $70 one i tink u better save it lolx...
Old 15-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Good bonks thread pls head to Health n KTV lounges..There all sincere and true..Unlike this FL2..FUCK this place.
Old 16-12-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 23
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Good bonks thread pls head to Health n KTV lounges..There all sincere and true..Unlike this FL2..FUCK this place.
Added you bro, hope othercsn help you too

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 16-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Upz. Support to help fellow bros.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 16-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Now i tio zap lor..Now post reply aso need to wait..Kaoz..
These ppl really buay gan one.
Old 16-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed that this okt like to put his girls in hotel then charge a price that is equal to legal house price or more. Is this stupid or crazy? Also sometime these girls are not very high quality.

Why don't the okt put these girls in some GL condo and charge 90-120? Everyone wins right?

Can some kind bros pls enlighten.
Old 16-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
blackmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2184&jdfwkey=egyxi

Beware, she is more interested in her phone than the person about to give her $120
Old 16-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13000 / Power: 54
magix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond reputemagix01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

I noticed that this okt like to put his girls in hotel then charge a price that is equal to legal house price or more. Is this stupid or crazy? Also sometime these girls are not very high quality.

Why don't the okt put these girls in some GL condo and charge 90-120? Everyone wins right?

From what little that I know.
This OKT teaches the girl to upz their price. Cause sg are stupid and are willing to pay high price for a bonk. Plus they can charge the girls more.
Me already have gotten zaps left right center by them and their clones.
2nd: icypryce, 4Dguru, RI 1, meatvegelove, BikinisLover, Orange22, ly1968, Havanna Slicks, bigbirdbird, simple2kee, Love 6969, hamsapkwai, esssinine, andrew101, sc slayer, wally888, ejectjoy, kopigaogao, love2paint, szczesny, ......
Old 16-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well, they can name any price they want, e.g. 100, 200, 500... This is an open market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix01 View Post
From what little that I know.
This OKT teaches the girl to upz their price. Cause sg are stupid and are willing to pay high price for a bonk. Plus they can charge the girls more.
Me already have gotten zaps left right center by them and their clones.
Come on, man. This is called the marketing strategy.

As according to human mindset, costumers are willing to pay more than less, as they believe quality comes with the price.

You just can't blame $$$$$$, they are just doing business. As for the costumer point of view, if we think the price is not right, just back off.
Old 17-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

exactly ... if u bend to their marketing strategies ... then we have no one to blame for letting them creep their pricing upwards.

Just dong ... let them put 200/1/1 for lesser products ... and see what happens
Old 17-12-2016, 11:48 AM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't agree, naming any price they want will cause the market to spiral out of control and everyone suffers losses.

Market strategy will only work if what has been marketed matches what is delivered. In $$$$$$ situation, price may not come with quality ie. a bad market strategy.

Below is one example, her is name is Karen, S+12.

Karen is one of $$$$$$ fleshy girl working from hotel that charges a SGD160/60mins/1shot FJ, what market strategy is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Well, they can name any price they want, e.g. 100, 200, 500... This is an open market.

... marketing strategy.

As according to human mindset, ... believe quality comes with the price.

Last edited by snrlee; 17-12-2016 at 12:23 PM.
Old 18-12-2016, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't agree, naming any price they want will cause the market to spiral out of control and everyone suffers losses.
In my opinion, only the girls will suffer from losses if she overprices herself, given that the costumers are smart enough to judge if the price called by a girl is reasonable.

In general, I won't entertain any girl in FL Dome2 who calls price more than $120. For me, a pussy is nothing more than just a pussy -- fucking a golden pussy won't make me fly. Furthermore, as the girls are advertised merely based on photos (somemore is blurred+PSed), I have to deduct some $10-$20 from the expected price as risk management.

Quote:
Market strategy will only work if what has been marketed matches what is delivered. In $$$$$$ situation, price may not come with quality ie. a bad market strategy.
Well, if you have problem with $$$$$$, just stay away from it. Don't get me wrong, I'm with you bro -- I'm just a rare costumer of $$$$$$ who visits its girls once in a blue moon... somemore is 100-110 one (call me cheapskate ). However, occasionally I will meet some gems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
exactly ... if u bend to their marketing strategies ... then we have no one to blame for letting them creep their pricing upwards.

Just dong ... let them put 200/1/1 for lesser products ... and see what happens
I will never bow to them, the money is in my hand... If I don't want to give it away, no one will get it.
Old 18-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

havent visited dome 2 for a long long time since haonan left the scene...wonder if this lady is legit, anyone tried?

http://www.dangelsz.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29
Old 18-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

I think bros here should learn to do what you did on the 120 limit. However, I really do feel that we can pay more if there is really quality though so far that's not the case.

Quote:
In general, I won't entertain any girl in FL Dome2 who calls price more than $120. ..
No specific website/okt is been single out here, in fact the problems the market faced today is spreading and one okt is learning from another on how to "improperly" market and poorly managed service level of their "products". That's why this thread "SI BEI BAD BONK" is useful.

Quote:
Well, if you have problem with $$$$$$, just stay away ..... somemore is 100-110 one (call me cheapskate ). ..
Me too but I have to say that the frequency of meeting gems these days is getting much less than it was before.

Quote:
..............However, occasionally I will meet some gems.

Last edited by snrlee; 18-12-2016 at 05:37 PM.
Old 18-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

IMHO, avoid the above FL:

1. Her photos is prettier than her in person.
2. She is not slim as photo/video shows, in fact she is your typical pear shape girl.
3. Show sulky face if you take a bit long to "cum".
4. Way over priced again for her services and standard even if she "work" from hotel. Maybe 100, 110 at most but to me she is not even worth that.

Bonk as your own risk!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1