The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 16-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Will Batam still be ok after all these....
Hopes that, it involved no drugs.
Angpao give give and back to operation.
Or else the booking joints listed will be shorter....Temporary.
But who know few weeks later, another new one appears.
Old 16-01-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Look like there wn't be jus monkey king movie on 2017 (not on cny)...question is,will tis one arrive to btm...

Look at the whole picture,my friend...hehehe...a closer look allows you to see more and further,hehehe...and this is its REAL trailer.The previous 2 was some just-for-laugh. And this one is in a more serious tone.

(below trailer is only about 8 hours old,hehehe..)

Clicking on the Spoiler button below will cost nearly 15mb

( Click to show/hide )

The director of this movie (Stephen Chow) is using mani new faces,new actors and actresses...but CGI effect is pretty neat,for your info.

Hope to be able to watch this movie in Batam during CNY 2017 and hope it isnt a disappointment. Better keep my expectation low.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just for your info, there is a girl at the place you mention who is about 70% look-alike of the girl you are looking for. If you are free,drop by there a few times to look-see. If you find it,you will find it...meaning if she resembles the girl you are looking for,you will see her there. If you couldn't,it means either she's not what you are looking for or maybe she has left the joint..
Eh, which place did I mention before ah? How come I don't remember my own words..? Hahahah....

*Edit - I looked back at my own posts and I think I know which one you are talking about liao.. Hehe
Old 17-01-2017, 04:37 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Batam drivers eyes like Condor...
Threy are good in spotting their potential passengers even across the road.

Yesterday I was rushing back to Sgp
As usual take bus at DCM
When we reach bus stop I thought I was early.
but about few seconds later I heard some car horns sounding.

Look across the road.
Two buses (Jd-SKP,Jd-BC) stoped at the opposite side. Both bus driver waving at me.

Hahaha they reginise me.
Old 17-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Samster

Reach BC in time for immediate boarding.
On the way, back near sisters island
PCG vessel approached

Ferry kana spot checks.

Delayed about 15min.

Lucky there are few passengers on board and in HBF...

Almost caused me to miss my appointment.
Old 17-01-2017, 05:05 AM
Samster

Sorry double post
Old 17-01-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster

This make me recall that there Was once.....
about 5 to 6 ferry kana delay by a incoming cruise.
That was a > 30 min delay for the vessel to be tugged and pushed into the port.
Luckily they (cruise passenger) took some times to alight...
If not I can't imagine how much time I need to spend in the queue for custome baggage check..
Old 17-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Batam drivers eyes like Condor...
Threy are good in spotting their potential passengers even across the road.

Yesterday I was rushing back to Sgp
As usual take bus at DCM
When we reach bus stop I thought I was early.
but about few seconds later I heard some car horns sounding.

Look across the road.
Two buses (Jd-SKP,Jd-BC) stoped at the opposite side. Both bus driver waving at me.

Hahaha they reginise me.
hehe... next time I will also try to take bus...
Old 17-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Dun sound too good...still hope you enjoy...

CNY I will not go hcm...need to wait about 2 weeks after CNY...

Quote:
Planning for my upcoming Batam trip and taking down notes,please skip this post if you do not like to read.

Problems faced last year and i am expected to face this year :

1. Lack of money changers, rates were also at its worst time of the year

2. Girls were expensive, ranging with a price increase between 20% to 100%.

h) I might skip all booking joints altogether this year becos I already have a target from a Men's Spa and another massage shop,hehehe...

I sure am looking forward to my trip...

...more upcoming plans on a later date,hehehe...or there might not.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kardinal05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May head to batam over this weekend and would want to try their clubs; square, titanium and/or ktv. If the group is big, we can rent an suv for $30/day, drive and explore ourselves. PM me if interested.
Old 17-01-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yjdrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heading to batam 2moro. any1 stayed at da vienna, is there any diff to jr suite and exe. suite?
Old 17-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Look at the whole picture,my friend...hehehe...a closer look allows you to see more and further,hehehe...and this is its REAL trailer.The previous 2 was some just-for-laugh. And this one is in a more serious tone.

(below trailer is only about 8 hours old,hehehe..)
Bro,this trailer only turn up less than 24hr ago la,tat's y i didn't get to see it b4 i post.

Quote:
Hope to be able to watch this movie in Batam during CNY 2017 and hope it isnt a disappointment. Better keep my expectation low.
Ya,better keep expectation low. Stephen Chow last mermaid movie was not veri good. At least the first part of the monkey king on tat movie is better,but still not as good as compare to the 1 by Arron Kwo/Chow Yuen Fatt.

Old 17-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjdrip View Post
heading to batam 2moro.
If you read my postings,you would have known that I do not recommend anything to anyone becos everyone has different preference.

But since you are staying in Da Vienna,just walk across the main road and behind the building opposite your hotel ,walk further down and it will lead you Windsor Food court ,that's where Permata Indah Karaoke is located. They opens at 1pm Batam time. You will see most New Berry girls who are still in Batam there too.

I am sure there will be many girls to choose from there if you reach there at the right time.

Enjoy your trip.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 17-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
*Edit - I looked back at my own posts and I think I know which one you are talking about liao.. Hehe
Photo is password-locked on the link below :

https://hive.am/girl

Password is...the name of an Indo Chinese joint where only few here knew and in small letter.

I am doing some test and apologize for any inconvenience cause. If you can remember and crack that password, it will save you time to go down there to look see in person. And you will decide if she is 70% look-alike,hehehe...and she's from the place where you mention she is on your quote above.

*those who could see it, please keep it to yourself. Thank you.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Dun sound too good...still hope you enjoy...
Thank you. i go to Batam over the last 11 months for the purpose of this CNY month,hehehe...I wouldn't want to miss that.

And CNY Batam scene is relatively quite different from the normal day/months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
CNY I will not go hcm...need to wait about 2 weeks after CNY...
From a monger perspective, I am sure HCM will be a better scene to look forward to in comparison to being in Sillypore where everything else is going to cost more.

2 weeks after CNY is a blank period where most competition, most crazy spending would have die down. I may also be in Batam too. And 2 weeks after CNY 15th day where CNY ends ,would be roughly around one month from the CNY 1st and 2nd day. An entire different scene altogether.

Two CNY ago,most HJs cost 300k from some rundown massage shop and bargaining wasn't even an option. Normal days it only cost 100k-150k after bargaining, hehehe... this incident has help me understand Batam ever since. There are much to learn in every CNY trip,hehehe...

Quote:
Problems faced last year and i am expected to face this year :

1. Lack of money changers, rates were also at its worst time of the year
Solution 1 : I can change in Sillypore (Chinatown or Arcade) since the rate there would be relatively close to Batam when the rates arent that good. Tested during CNY 2016.

Solution 2 : I change part of my CNY trip money during my last trip at 9400/SGD,plus minus,the rate wont be too far apart when i average it out on the day when i arrive to Batam to change again.

Quote:
2. Girls were expensive, ranging with a price increase between 20% to 100%.
Regardless how expensive,it will still going to be cheaper than in Sillypore. When Batam price up during CNY,Sillypore price also wont stay stagnant anyway and definitely wont come down for sure.

S$210 for a SYT for more than 14 hours,still unable to find in Sillypore even w/o CNY.
(of course i will be paying way lower than that on CNY,hehehe...)

Quote:
3. Girls were plentiful but so its foreign workers from Sillypore.They will be my number 1 competitors which I need to watch out for.
Thats one of my main worry. Last year CNY 2016,4 to 5 Bangladeshi try to undercut my friend's 1.5 juta girl by wanting to pay 1.8 juta and later follow by 2 juta. Not a very nice gesture from them even tho my friend still won.

His girl was so happy with the deal,hehehe...

Quote:
4. Runaway girls, every year also the same few joints who produce such, will this year be the same? I will see,hehehe...girls were able to take up as high as 5 overnight booking in a day. Something i will always remember every CNY.
This is the best time to gauge between the better joint and the not-so-good ones. The events happening in each respective joint tells me many stories, allowing me to rate the booking joint according.

Eg,which joint is mean for what type of person, just like newbie is not recommend to go MM.

Quote:
5. No refund/exchange will be entertained (keeping my fingers crossed).
I choose to have minimum hiccups. I choose to pre-book and then have 2 more on standing-by mode.

1+2=5,hope i dont end up with 1+2=1,hehehe...

Quote:
6. Joints I might skip :

a) Happy 8 - They were made for the Bangladeshi and Indian foreign workers on that day

b) Bunga - Same reason as above

c) MM - Too many runaway girls reported (have the most drug-users)

d) Indah2 - same as MM (minus the drug-users)

e) Hawaii - same as above (minus the drug-users)

f) Gold Bird aka Sedona - Last 2 CNY years ,booking price was doubled yet the girls were fully booked

g) Morena series of joints - they appears to have the highest runaway rate during CNY,anyone giving me money to take the girls from there i will also need to think thrice
Those were my notes which i am taking down base on my memory.

Quote:
h) I might skip all booking joints altogether this year becos I already have a target from a Men's Spa and another massage shop,hehehe...
And this spa girl is my joker card. Something that i cannot predict its end day result.

Quote:
I sure am looking forward to my trip...

...more upcoming plans on a later date,hehehe...or there might not.
11 more days to CNY 2017 and counting,hehehe...

Time to plan what to do 1st and last in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 17-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Trad75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi Bro no-no,
I have not revisited Batam for a while, so kinda like new bird.
I am planning to dive in batam during the week in Feb 2017.

I will be coming in with last ferry 9,40pm for morning dive at 07am-5pm. I will probably stay for dinner and leave batam 8,30pm ferry.

I would like to ask:
1) could you propose night activity from 21h40 till 07h ?
2) is it possible to just stay in a 24h massage place (does it exist?)
3) if not, I would like to know a cheap and safe hotel to spend with FL in Batam town? Any price ? Do I need to book hotel in advance?
4) Is it better to visit a massage place to do a 1st girl between 22h-00h and then take out a 2nd girl from same MP? Or better a regular FL place ? Approx prices recommended? I am OK with MILF, for a good massage (I am in my 40s), but not more than 50 yrs old though!
5) thank you again for your kind help, as I see you have mastered Batam like the back of your hand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1