The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: I did not see that coming..

There were three piles of lingerie there, over seven days worth of them. Every perverts dream.

My mind was almost jammed just thinking of all the things that I could do. I was almost frozen with indecision. Who should I start with? Then taking a deep breath, I decided to catalogue my find. I whipped out my phone and started taking pictures of all of the lingerie there.

When I had finished, I had over 75 pictures on my phone. I knew all the sizes of their breasts, their panty's, I knew colour and material preference and brand. Try as I might, I was still drawn to Carol's pink lacy panties. They were lacy tanga's from Calvin Klein and as though I was caught in a trance, I was doing everything in auto pilot. I had noticed that this one had crotch lining which was not sewn so that there was a "pocket" in which I could place my ever hardening little bro. It just made sense at that time, it was the closest place to Carol's womanhood I would get to for a long time. I took another one of her pantys and put that to my nose and inhaled as I began the slow rhythmic pumping all of us guys are familiar with.

The scent from her panty sending jolts of electricity to the pleasure centres of my brain. Which in turn sent signals to my ever growing member, I must have been the hardest and the biggest I have been in a long time. My penis filling the stretchy pouch of her panty which was my "love cave". I was slowly increasing the pace, faster and faster till the point of no return.

I was so lost in the moment that I did not even think to pull out from her panties, but unloaded a weeks worth of cum into them, they seeped into the cotton crotch lining and through the lace front. All the while, I was whispering her name and groaned as I came.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
coldcut3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff bro, more please!!
Old 01-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

All the while, I was whispering her name and groaned as I came.

As I came down from my high, it suddenly dawned on me what I had done. At first I panicked, but then realized I was about to do the laundry. No problems then, I used another one of Carol's panty's to clean my penis and purposely used the cotton crotch lining part.

Even after all that, I was still semi-hard as there was a mountain of lingerie in front of me still. I had a quick smell of Zoe's but as they were still normal cotton panty's, I quickly moved on to Yvonne's. She smelt sweet too, like Carol, like mother like daughter. She too used perfume and she too smelt sweet and musky but stronger if you can understand?

Her scent awakened my one eyed snake again and for the second time I was in autopilot mode jerking away in Yvonne's panties and smelling another pair.

Again, I exploded into the crotch of the panty, leaving another huge deposit, it was as though I did not come the first time at all.

I quickly wiped myself clean with another pair of Yvonne's panty, using the crotch area as well, then resorted the laundry into the colours, the whites and the blacks. I loaded the whites first and set the machine.

Just as I reached the kitchen, Yvonne came down.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Just as I reached the kitchen, Yvonne came down.

I gave a start as I was still feeling guilty for what I had done.

Yvonne: You ok Houses?

Houses: Yes, you just startled me that is all.

Yvonne: Thank you for helping with the laundry. I really appreciate it.

Without another word, she came over and gave me another hug, she was still braless wearing the same house dress. I felt every curve of hers meld into my body as she hugged me. I returned the hug of course but kept my hands at a very gentlemanly place at the small of her back. Without warning, she burst into tears.

Loud, uncontrollable wails, and her eyes became like leaky faucets tears running down them like a waterfall. She gripped onto me harder, her breasts squashing themselves against my chest.

I was caught in a hard place, between trying to keep my arousal down and trying my best to comfort her.

Thankfully, my wife came down at that time and she took over from me. Not before she noticed the slight bulge in my pants. She led Yvonne away and gave me a frown as she was doing so.

I innocently gave her a "what?" look. I could see her eyes dart down to my nether regions. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked to the study.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Morata77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice TS, camping for more
Old 01-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
seabassTHEDOG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Digging trenches and building bunker
Filling your trenches and taking down your bunker
Old 01-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

I innocently gave her a "what?" look. I could see her eyes dart down to my nether regions. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked to the study.

I was in the midst of altering some architectural drawings, when I heard the beep..beep..beep of the washing machine. I made my way to the laundry and unloaded the whites and hung them out to dry in the sun, I put the coloured clothes in next.

This left me with the black set of clothes, as I could still hear Yvonne sobbing away and my wife consoling her, I got itchy fingers again and started to look for black lingerie. I found Yvonne's easily, there was a pair that I was immediately taken to. It was a microfibre one, it was nice to touch, I picked it up, put it to my nose, that was when I realized that it had a whole load of dried nectar on the crotch panel. Obviously Yvonne must have masturbated in them recently as the scent was very strong. I just kept smelling them.

It was again doing a number on my little bro which rose again for the third time that morning. No way I was going to pump this one out, I needed some human contact. I wondered if my wife was up to doing anything with Yvonne in the house. I reluctantly put Yvonne's panty aside and made my way to the living room.

Yvonne was a mess, she was sitting on the sofa, eyes as puffy as can be, her legs were crossed but her house dress was pulled tight across her thighs, giving me a good view of her pink panty. I took a seat opposite my wife and Yvonne and asked if everything was ok?

Yvonne: *muffled between sobs* yes, better now..

My wife: give her a bit more time, it is still very raw for her

Houses: Yes, I know. Was just asking.

All the while my eyes never left that pink triangle between Yvonne's legs. I took a cushion to cover my excitement. My wife then suggested we should get out of the house for some fresh air. I said the laundry is not done yet. Still have another load to go.

Yvonne piped up saying it was ok we could leave it till we got back, as she really needed some fresh air.

Houses: Then its settled, why don't we go change and we can catch some lunch by the beach?

Yvonne: Great idea, I could use the sun.

My Wife: lets go... shooing everyone up the stairs

As it so happened, my wife shooed my directly after Yvonne. It was a sight to behold, her shapely hips swaying in front of me. Causing a lump to catch in my throat. As the hem of her house dress bounced up and down as she climbed the stairs, I got peeks of pink.

I could not wait to get my wife into our bedroom...
Old 01-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Znojmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support TS
Old 01-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
RedTub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znojmo View Post
Very good story, support TS
Agree, will be waiting for update
Old 01-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
antoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent here
Old 02-07-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ChilledPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue...
Old 02-07-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold

got a feeling i'm gonna like this
Old 02-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Pusslet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please keep cumming!!
Old 02-07-2016, 03:15 AM