The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ExtraHotSauce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I did not see that coming..

Bump.

Any update from TS?
Old 23-01-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 17
tofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud oftofustick has much to be proud of

wonderful story up to date. and ts please continue update. thumbs up
Old 23-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraHotSauce View Post
Bump.

Any update from TS?
Soon, just moved house.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Just before slumber claimed me, I wondered whether Carol was really sleeping or not.

I awoke to the sun streaming through the little slit in the curtains which we always left. I needed to pee and was sporting my morning wood, forgetting that Carol was in the room, I hopped out of bed in my sleep clothes with tentage in my shorts and was about to make my way to the toilet when I locked eyes with Carol. It was an interesting, awkward and exciting moment, to see her eyes widen at the tent in my shorts as she glanced down and her trying to stifle a little gasp. You could see she was fighting to keep eye contact with me rather than look down at my tentage. She looked intrigued.

Houses: Oh! Morning Carol! Forgot you were in the room.

With that I casually walked over to the couch and kissed her on her forhead. My tent has somewhat subsided by now, but was still semi-hard.

Carol: Morning dad!

She sat up to give me a hug and as she reached up to hug my torso, her hand brushed against my tent. Whether on purpose or accidentally, I don't know but my little bro stirred to life again. She then used me as leverage to pull herself up from the sofa to give me a full body contact hug. It felt uncomfortable with my little bro pushing against her soft stomach. I reached around and returned the hug. I stood there with her kneeling on the couch with her head buried in my chest for what seemed like an eternity. Carol's body was swaying from side to side a little, each sway gently rubbing on my little bro. If I did not break this contact, pre-cum would stain her shirt soon..

I disentangled myself from her and said I had to use the toilet and would be back soon. She seemed a little disappointed but hid that well.

I hurried off and as I was in there, I was trying to calm myself down. This for me was the beginning of a long slippery slope and I wondered if I wanted to take the slide.

As I was washing my hands, there was a knock on the bathroom door, I opened it and it was Carol.

Carol: Sorry I really need to pee too...

As the toilet had its own enclosure, I let her in and I continued with my morning ritual. I am somewhat old fashioned and love the closeness of a blade for a good shave. So I lathered up and had shaving cream all over my chin and cheeks when I heard the toilet flush and Carol came out to wash her hands. I moved aside and after she finished washing her hands, she just stood there watching me through the mirror.

Houses: What at you looking at?

Carol: Just at you dad, I don't ever recall watching my dad shave. It is an interesting experience for me. Do you mind?

Houses: Not at all.

With that she just stood by my side watching me in the mirror, her eyes scrutinizing my every move. Her hands almost touching my thighs. It was so hard not to have an erection but I willed my little bro down.

As I finished..

Houses: Ok shows over, I going to take a shower.. scoot.. with that I washed up patted dry my face and ushered her to the door and sent her back into the room with a little pat on her bum. It felt so firm, so smooth.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

It felt so firm, so smooth.

I turned on the cold water as I needed to shock myself back to reality..

We all met for breakfast and then the tour van and guide were there to take us to Kyoto.

As we were getting seats on the van, both Carol and Zoe were arguing as to who would sit with me. The van was a velfire so had a long bench seat at the back. I settled the argument by saying we would all sit at the back, Zoe on my left and Carol on my right, which left Yovnne and my wife sitting together and chatting.

It was about an hour to Kyoto through the traffic and the guide was mumbling along about the route we were taking, but I paid scant attention with both Zoe and Carol plastered to the sides of me. Zoe just lay down on my lap and asked for a tummy rub and my left hand was rubbing her tummy and she took it and placed it under her clothes so I was rubbing the skin on her tummy. With that she was soon dozing off. Carol was a little bit more sly and whispered..

Carol: I want a tummy rub too..

I gave her a look and my eyebrows furrowed as this was the first time she wanted it or asked for it. Without waiting for me to respond, she slipped my hand under the clothes and onto her tummy.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kunt69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice😊 waiting for more
Old 26-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunt69 View Post
Nice😊 waiting for more
Same here too
Old 26-01-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
CitiB0nk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story!!
Old 26-01-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Without waiting for me to respond, she slipped my hand under the clothes and onto her tummy.

Carol was wearing those skin tight thick tights and her long winter coat covered the rest so when she was standing you only saw her legs. The initial touch of my hands on her skin was like an electric shock, sending waking signals to my little bro. Thank goodness, we were half hidden by another row of seats in the middle as Yvonne and my wife sat upfront and were talking to the tour guide.

My hand froze to the spot where Carol left it, right on top of her belly button, with my index finger resting in the little dent that was her belly button. I was trying hard to control my breathing as I had dreamt about doing this fantasized about it since they came to stay with me all that time ago. Here I was in the middle of two beautiful teen age girls, my mind was trying to process it all and I was left in a daze. Carol must have gotten impatient and started moving my hand on her own across her tummy, up and down and up and down and I sat there like a puppet allowing her to control my every move. The strokes got longer and firmer and soon, the tips of my fingers were very close to brushing against her pubic region. I had a sharp intake of breath the first time it happened, Carol looked at me and winked.

Did I see right I thought in my head, did she just wink? I looked at Carol again, but she was staring out the window watching the scenery flash by. Her hands were still busy though moving my hand. Inch by agonizing inch it crept closer and closer. As long as the wait took, it finally happened, my fingers slipped between her thighs and vanished into the V where her thighs met. I felt the warmth of her womanhood and she purposely pressed down as she dragged my hand upwards. I wanted to leave it there, but I decided to let her control everything. Reluctantly, my touch was pulled away from my prize. It traveled upwards, passing the elastic band that was her tights back to the soft skin of her tummy. This time it did not stop there. Her hands proceeded to move further upwards, past her lower ribs and my bare hands contacted to soft silky texture of her bra.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
JSJY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 26-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all

That's is so so so wrong but so so so so right
Old 26-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

And my bare hands contacted to soft silky texture of her bra.
I was completely mesmerized and sat that under her spell. My hands were like jelly in hers as she pulled them to cover her bra covered breast. By this time much of her top and thermal wear were lifted up exposing her tanned smooth skin to my feasting eyes. As soon as my hands were over her breasts, I gave a gentle squeeze. I swore I heard a soft moan coming from Carol.

My wife: Dear…

She called and I quickly pulled my hand away just in time. Both Yvonne and my wife had turned around.

My wife: What did you want to go see first? We are about to reach soon.

Yvonne: I want to see the Fushimi Inari shrine. Heard it’s a great place to take pictures and all those red arches will look stunning..

My wife: Do you have a preference?

Houses: No, why don’t you two plan the day with the guide.

I looked to my right and there was Carol pretending to be asleep, her head resting on my shoulder. Zoe was really asleep and she was all limbs akimbo and snoring softly. We had to get up early for the trip so she must still be missing her sleep.

The moment Yvonne and my wife turned around again. Carol looked at me and whispered into my ear.

Carol: You like daddy.?

She said that with such a sweet innocent voice looking at me with those big round eyes. It was hard for me to fathom that she was capable of doing such things. But then, she did flash me her panties because she was jealous of her friend giving me upskirt peeks. But for her to go this far and I think she would have gone further… my mind was sent reeling again.

Houses: Why did you do that?

Carol: I heard..no I saw you and god-ma last night. I wanted to know how a mans touch felt like.

Houses: What you have not been touched by a guy?

Carol: A few but they were all awkward and very shy. Besides, I wanted to know how it felt like to be touched by you… and she let the sentence trail off into silence.

I was stunned.

Houses: How long have you felt this way?

Carol: Long enough. I know you use my panties for your pleasure.

Houses: What?

Carol: I saw you once a long time ago. You were in the laundry and I was about to add some dirty clothes to the pile, the door was left ajar. I saw you sniff my pink panties. You know the ones with the little lace trimmings.
I was clearly busted. But should I admit or deny this…

Houses: I.. ah.. I

Carol: It’s ok daddy. I like it that you want me. Makes me feel special.

Houses: You … (for about the third time that day I was speechless… )

Carol: Our little secret.

With that she put her finger to her lips.

Carol: I am still your daughter right?

Houses: But if you are, then this is so wrong.. we should not be.. doing this.

Carol: I won’t tell. I just want to feel wanted.

Houses: But don’t you already? You know I love you and Zoe with all my heart. So maybe we should draw the line…(sanity had come back to me somewhat by then and I was trying so hard to be good… )

Carol: But.. I want more than that.

Houses: How much more?

Carol: We will discuss that later.. we have reached, lets go take some pictures and sightsee shall we?

With that she hit Zoe on the head..

Carol: Wake up sleepy head. We are here in Kyoto.

Zoe: (all blurry eyed) What? Wha?

Carol: Get up.. we are here.
Old 26-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Carol is quite e cock tease.

She's at a ripe age and being near an attractive man like TS just made her hormones go over drive.

Cant wait for TS to taste tt nubile young Carol....

Cheers
Badboy
Old 26-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
ShaTinGaoBu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Carol is quite e cock tease.

She's at a ripe age and being near an attractive man like TS just made her hormones go over drive.

Cant wait for TS to taste tt nubile young Carol....

Cheers
Badboy
Waiting too .... hehe
Old 26-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Collyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, do update soon