The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: I did not see that coming..

I could not wait to get my wife into our bedroom...

The moment the door to our room was closed, I made a grab for my wife.

My wife: why so frisky today?

Houses: have not had it for a long time.. I need to release.

My wife: not now.. we have guests in the house?

Houses: It's only Yvonne, the girls are at school. Just a quickie?

Reluctantly she agreed and just took off her clothes and lay there waiting for me. I began to kiss her, then moved to her ear lobes and then to sucking her breasts but as soon as I tried to go further south, she would stop me.

My wife: No.. its dirty.

After some time trying.. I finally gave up and just did the deed, missionary position. I was amazed at the amount of cum that was still deposited on my wife's tummy as I pulled out.

We had a quick shower and changed.

My wife was never the adventurous type for sex, she was very plain and vanilla, only missionary position. I did not realize this till we got married, but everything else was fantastic, but yes, sex was boring. She did not like oral, either on me or to be performed on. So it was just straight missionary sex. It was only after a few years into our marriage that I found out her dislike for sex. She had been abused by her uncle when she was 12, he had come to stay with their family because he was in trouble, and he used to molest her every chance he got. When she told her mother, she got slapped by her saying that she was the one trying to cause trouble.

I really do feel for my wife, and that is why I have never pushed for much more. I have always harboured anger against her mum since I knew.

Upon coming down, we found Yvonne already waiting for us so we all piled into the car and set off for the beach.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Upon coming down, we found Yvonne already waiting for us so we all piled into the car and set off for the beach.

Yvonne and the girls stay stretched out to a month.. then two months, I would be given the keys to Yvonne's house, to do periodic checks and boy did I have fun. Obviously I would take the opportunity to look through the lingerie drawers of all the girls. It felt weird at first, stepping into their house. Pictures of Yvonne and the kids and her husband everywhere, it was as though everywhere I walked through the house, I was being watched.

In their bedroom there was their wedding picture above the bed, I swear his eyes followed me around the room. Looking at me tentatively open Yvonne's lingerie drawer. It was stuffed full. She had two drawers, one for panty's and the other for bras. I have to confess, I am a panty man, so I would always go through those first. Mind you it was a big drawer 90cm wide and 60cm deep filled to the brim with panties.

I went through them and picked out a few that I liked from the bottom of the drawer as they were probably not worn recently and might not be missed and kept those for myself. I then again proceeded to catalogue all her lingerie. Including brand and bra size. By the time I had finished, it was over an hour and some 450 pictures later.

By that time, there was no stopping me. I had to see what both Zoe and Carol had. So I did the same, went in each of their rooms, both were adorned differently, Zoe's was vibrant full of colour, her stuffed toys sitting on the shelf behind her bed, her desk, still in disarray as she had left it. Zoe's room was that of your typical 12 year old, nothing that would draw your attention. A quick look and I found what I was looking for, she did not have much. In her drawer, I found her training bras and a handful of panties. I dutifully catalogued each one and picked one for a souvenir.

I saved Carol for last as she was my crush. Entering her room gave me a surreal experience, a sense of being in a place you are not supposed to be, a thrill, even though I had been in there many times, this was the one time, I was there to do a dastardly deed.

Stepping into Carol's room, it was pink everywhere, her bed cover, her sheets, her pillows, all shades of pink. Even her desk was pink. She had a pink carpet on the floor and the room smelt of roses. I had gotten Carol some rare rose essential oils from one of my trips overseas, she used it every day as an aroma oil. The faint scent still lingered after all this time. As soon as I had stepped into the room, time seemed to stand still. I took my time just taking everything in. I sniffed the pillow she slept on, I touched the desk she used. There were clothes on the floor in a pile in the corner, I looked through them, found her used panty which I pocketed for a keepsake. ( I would later put that into a ziploc bag just to try and keep the smell longer.. ) I repeated what I had done with Yvonne and catalogued all her lingerie. It came up to about 200 pics. I also took one or two souvenirs.

By the time I had finished, over 2 hours had passed. I did not know where the time went, but I knew the girls would be wondering where I was so I made a quick exit and headed back home.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
BirdCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going TS
Old 02-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
LuisGarcia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS!!
Old 02-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 9
soulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to beholdsoulkesi88 is a splendid one to behold

Great story ! looking forward for more!
Old 02-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
downloading deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story.... pls continue TS
Old 02-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
KooningKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story!!!
Old 02-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Ramos81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houses100 View Post
She was only wearing a very thin house dress which has become transparent with the sunlight behind her. No bra, perky breasts and pokey nips all showing, flat stomach.. my jaw dropped.
Lovely view
Old 03-07-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos81 View Post
Lovely view
It sure is..
Old 03-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

By the time I had finished, over 2 hours had passed. I did not know where the time went, but I knew the girls would be wondering where I was so I made a quick exit and headed back home.

I made a quick detour on the way home to get some cakes and pastries from the french bakery enroute.

The moment I opened the door..

My wife: How come you took so long?

Houses: Decided to make a stop for these and just did a through inspection on Yvonne's house..

As I said those words, I put the box of cakes and pastries on the table..

My wife: Oooh.. my favourite. Thanks dear..

Gives me a peck on the left cheek.

Yvonne: Thank you for checking my house and the cakes.

Gives me a peck on my right cheek.

Now that was a bit awkward. Right in front of my wife. I know they are both good friends, almost like sisters, but still felt weird.

I excused myself to go back to the garage giving some excuse that I wanted to go look for something. I went to my "man cave" which was a small room at the rear of the garage where I kept all my "treasures" this room was always locked and because of the way I had arranged the storage, it was mostly hidden from view that my wife does not notice it.

Once inside I take out my "treasures". I label them and put them away for use at a later date. I make my way back to the living room where I am confronted by two women with their mouths stuffed full cakes.

Houses: Hey leave some for the girls. (Meaning Carol and Zoe)

So just like that Yvonne and the girls became part of our family. Things were comfortable and it was all going well. Work was good, business was good. Another few months on from there, I came back one day from a client meeting to be confronted by the two women again.

My wife: Dear, we have something to discuss.

Houses: What do you mean we?

My wife: Yvonne and I want to discuss a matter with you.

Houses: Oh. I am sure it will be ok if you are ok with it. (I said to my wife.)

My wife: Just wait to hear us out.

Yvonne: Yes, please hear us out.

Houses: Ok. What is up?

My wife: Was thinking that since Yvonne cannot bear to go back to her place, that they put it up for rental and she and the girls can move in with us.

Houses: Where are we going to fit all the furniture?

My wife: Yvonne and I have already discussed it. She will leave her furniture at her place and rent it out fully furnished, she will have all her clothes taken here and all of her items like pictures, sculptures etc. Our garage is big enough to store their stuff.

She was not wrong there, we had a 6 car garage but only 3 cars at the moment, so plenty of space.

Houses: As long as you leave me space for the sports car you always said I could get.

My wife: Hmph.. sports car.. helping Yvonne and the girls is more important.

Typical woman speak. But as you know happy wife, happy life. So I agreed with the proposal and that was that. Yvonne asked for help to move her stuff, I arranged for a removalist to do so.

Yvonne: Can I ask one more favour?

Houses: Sure.

Yvonne: Can you help me with the move I still cannot bear to go back to the house.

Houses: Okay I guess.. (there goes a weekend..)

Just as we finished the "discussion" the girls appeared from the indoor pool. Both were wearing one piece swim suits. Zoe's was black but showed off her body well. She was developing nicely I thought to myself. Carol was wearing a light blue one piece which showed camel toe and raisins on top. If the two ladies were not there, I would have drooled with a puddle of saliva on the floor. As they were both used to me, they did not bother to cover up and both came running over to say hello. I got two very wet hugs. Not to say that I minded in the least.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KambingAyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, please continue
Old 03-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KambingAyam View Post
Nice update, please continue
Kambing...
You are whose de clone ah?

Old 03-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Kambing...

Kambing & Ayam crossbreeding. After this clone gets decimated, I wonder what will it be next
Old 03-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Anyway to bro Houses100, support your story. Can't wait for the next installment
Old 03-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
makeITbark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Kambing...

Don't bark up the wrong tree lah ... look at those nicks with low posts (<10) and high points (40 to 70)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1