The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: I did not see that coming..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Anyway to bro Houses100, support your story. Can't wait for the next installment
Thank you. Next update soon.. OC around.. kekeke
Old 03-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Oejan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon
Old 03-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

I got two very wet hugs. Not to say that I minded in the least.

Those were the two best hugs of my life. I felt both sexy bodies pressed hard against mine, Carol's more developed breasts pressed into my lower ribs, I had my hands hugging her and just at the point between where her swimsuit meets her hip, so I was technically getting some feel of her soft flesh. With Zoe on the other side, her body plastered to me and my hands on her back holding her close. I tried not to think any naughty thoughts and tried very hard not to move my hands too much.

It was a hug that seemed to last for ages and I was not complaining.

Yvonne: Girls! You got your god-pa all wet.. just look at him.

That was true though, my linen shirt and pants were soaked through and as I was wearing a white shirt and beige pants, by the time the girls pulled away, you could make out my the skin tones of my abs beneath my shirt and the dark grey undies I was wearing that day.

I looked down at myself and made a hasty exit to get changed.

Yvonne calling after me: Sorry about that..

Houses: Not to worry, it is a small matter.

I came back down all refreshed and changed into more comfortable shorts and a polo shirt.

Shortly the two girls came down to join us adults in the living room, Zoe took up her usual place, head resting on my thigh and asking for tummy rubs. This became a ritual with us and I just absent mindedly rubbed her tummy. Zoe pulled a throw over herself and she then slipped my hand under her T-shirt with out letting Yvonne, Carol or my wife see.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
Suracai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping to nice story!
Old 03-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
DCMotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suracai View Post
Camping to nice story!
camping too
very nice story
Old 03-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gygy8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice~~~
Old 03-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Truckers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story ... more please
Old 03-07-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
chong68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suracai View Post
Camping to nice story!
Yes, camping too
Old 04-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
BitterHacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm must camp here
Old 04-07-2016, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Jollyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong68 View Post
Yes, camping too
Same here as well
Old 04-07-2016, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SkyActiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy rubbing Zoe's tummy, but don't forget to update
Old 04-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Zoe pulled a throw over herself and she then slipped my hand under her T-shirt with out letting Yvonne, Carol or my wife see.

That first touch of skin on skin sent jolts through my nerve endings to my brain. Zoe has a flat stomach and really really smooth skin. I was rubbing her tummy and everytime I would stop for a while because my hand got tired, she would make a tsk sound and I would continue. At first I was rubbing horizontally back and forth, but Zoe I guess had other ideas and started moving my hands vertically up and down.

I obliged the change in direction, but was very careful not to go to far up or down. On one of the upstrokes, Zoe's hand bumped mine and I went higher than expected and accidentally brushed against the starting buds of her underboob. I tried to keep a straight face so no one else would notice. Zoe turned to face me and gave me a small very quick wink. Did I just imagine that or did Zoe actually give me a wink? It happened all so fast.

We were all chatting away in the living room when all of a sudden, we hard a loud rumble come from Carol's tummy.

Carol: Oops! heheh..

Yvonne: Are you hungry dear?

Carol: A bit.

My wife: lets go out for dinner then as we have not got anything ready yet.

Houses: Sure thing. (Using this as a good excuse to extricate myself from Zoe to go change)

Dinner was a casual affair at the club. The girls ordering fried chicken and we adults ordered some dishes to share. The girls then wanted to go bowling and as it was a friday with no school the next day, we did.

It was hard for me to concentrate on bowling a good game with 4 beautiful temptresses infront of you. Zoe was wearing flared shorts and everytime she bowled, you could almost make out the bottoms of her undies as her shorts swayed with her bowling motion. Carol was wearing short cut jean shorts and that left nothing to the imagination. Her butt cheeks showing prominently everytime she bent down.

Fighting for attention were both my wife who wore tight jeans which accentuated her lovely figure and Yvonne who wore a mini-skirt which was a tease in itself everytime she would bowl. You could almost swear that you could see her white undies. I knew they were when because we got 2 lanes and she would skit opposite me and I don't know whether it was on purpose or carelessness, but she flashed me a couple of times.

Hey.. I am not complaining.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Time passes fast when you are having fun. Though I have to say having the guests with us, it was hard for me to get any action from my wife. The most I would get is a quickie and even then.. it was just that. I guess I got my "excitement" from the things happening around me when Yvonne and the girls were there.

Before you knew it 2 years had passed, Carol had finished her "O" levels and Zoe was in Sec 2. Yvonne was more emotionally stable, even though she still could not go back to the house. I always wondered why. Everytime some thing came up with the house, she would always ask me to handle it.

I guess one time curiosity got the better of me and I asked Yvonne about it. Initially she was reluctant to talk, but after much pestering on my part, she relented and dropped a bombshell.
Old 04-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by houses100 View Post

Time passes fast when you are having fun. Though I have to say having the guests with us, it was hard for me to get any action from my wife. The most I would get is a quickie and even then.. it was just that. I guess I got my "excitement" from the things happening around me when Yvonne and the girls were there.

Before you knew it 2 years had passed, Carol had finished her "O" levels and Zoe was in Sec 2. Yvonne was more emotionally stable, even though she still could not go back to the house. I always wondered why. Everytime some thing came up with the house, she would always ask me to handle it.

I guess one time curiosity got the better of me and I asked Yvonne about it. Initially she was reluctant to talk, but after much pestering on my part, she relented and dropped a bombshell.
Wow.. I got a feeling something exciting or juicy is coming up! Thanks for the frequent update TS!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 04-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
SuezTower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a nice story!! More updates please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1