The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 25-01-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlim View Post
Any bros know where the big tits gilf from the 4th floor unit facing the toilet has moved to?
What is her name?
Old 25-01-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
What is her name?
Is it the short golden haired GILF named coco? I got her number but got deactivated. heard she's retired already.
Old 25-01-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by William828 View Post
What is her name?
not too sure, cant rmb alr, i think it was julie or smth? i might be wrong
Old 25-01-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Is it the short golden haired GILF named coco? I got her number but got deactivated. heard she's retired already.
oh not coco, the gilf i talking about has long hair
Old 25-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngnlonely View Post
Is the singaporean milf joyce?
Can anyone share with me where sg Joyce formerly Adelphi and FC is located now? Was told Orchard towers but revive a few times and can't find her
Old 25-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You can try GMT level 2, most of them has relocated there. Pity Coco has retired, miss her pussy rubbing.
Old 25-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
You are probably referring to Gal 66. She used to be next to the toilet (Dirty Hair Salon), and then she relocate to the little cubicle opp. the toilet.

She moved to GMT, level 2.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
The best place to operate this type of outlets,the area in charge by central police station should be the best for happening
You mean central police station is not doing their job or what
Old 25-01-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

Went there yesterday.. like nothing now leh.. :/
Old 25-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post
You are probably referring to Gal 66. She used to be next to the toilet (Dirty Hair Salon), and then she relocate to the little cubicle opp. the toilet.

Yep Gal 66 is at GMT level 2, clean shaven as always. Really value for money also, always BBBJ with CIM. And she always says "boy, shoot it all in my mouth" in Chinese, which is damn kinky.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Good updates by all the senioritas ....seems GMT is a good place to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post

Old 26-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yep Gal 66 is at GMT level 2, clean shaven as always. Really value for money also, always BBBJ with CIM. And she always says "boy, shoot it all in my mouth" in Chinese, which is damn kinky.
How much is her bbbj cim?
Old 27-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
kart69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going down later for a cheap reunion bonk. Hopefully they are still around at JSP.
Old 30-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
MilfieHunter is Cool - loads of Potential

Are they operating today at gmt? Wanna go down have a good release. Im rotting at home!
Old 30-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed its BADDD for health to stay at home during CNY. Wanna pm you. but pm function was disabled liao.....😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfieHunter View Post
Are they operating today at gmt? Wanna go down have a good release. Im rotting at home!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1