The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

He grabbed my hand and held on, his eyes fixed on me. The girl seemed confused but continued to hold his now erected hard penis and sucking it for him..

Mr hall: help me....

omg.. what was he thinking? does he think i'm so easy? like the girls working there? what is wrong with him?

he lifted my hand and led it towards his penis....

omg... what is wrong with him??? does he really think i'm that cheap? yes i may find him cute, but seriously, this is too much!!

Last edited by hornychubbywife; 25-01-2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide2Despair View Post
hahaha you are in that kind of place w them ... do they expect you to call for a guy to service you ?

Alternatively u could "excuse" yourself
if i had excused myself.. well.. i was working there.. so you can imagine the consequences..
Old 26-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornychubbywife View Post
He grabbed my hand and held on, his eyes fixed on me. The girl seemed confused but continued to hold his now erected hard penis and sucking it for him..

Mr hall: help me....

omg.. what was he thinking? does he think i'm so easy? like the girls working there? what is wrong with him?

he lifted my hand and led it towards his penis....

omg... what is wrong with him??? does he really think i'm that cheap? yes i may find him cute, but seriously, this is too much!!

the moment my hand got too close to his penis, i pulled my hand back...

me: sorry sir, i don't do that...

mr hall: just do it for me ... come on.. just rub it for me, that's all...

he tried to reach for my hand again..

me: sorry sir... i don't do this..

i politely rejected him again.... he grunted, seemed unhappy... he sat there.. watched his girl continue to lift her head up and down with his penis in her mouth.

out of a sudden, he pushed her head to signal her to stop.. the girl was shocked... mr hall muttered some stuff to boss, boss quickly tipped the girls and ushered them out..

mr hall turned his attention to me... i saw like boss was going to leave the room... before mr hall could grab my hand again, i quickly got up and walked out of the room....
Old 26-01-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Comamile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 27-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Re: With my ex boss,

Quote:
With my ex boss,

boss: you sure you are up for this?

me: i think so..

boss: cannot just think so... we really need this deal... if can't close then i have to start firing people..

me: i will try my best ok...

boss: please don't make me regret bringing you instead of ming.

me: ok

boss: can you at least try to be sexy?

me: oh...

i stared down at my dress. i wore a rather loud pink buttoned down silk shirt and a black skirt.

i unbuttoned the first two buttons... showing some cleavage.

me: is this ok?

boss: much better.

we headed back into the room.
mr hall looked at me, with some disgruntlement. but when he saw that my shirt had been unbuttoned, he got excited..

boss whispered: just follow what the other girls did for him and you will be ok.

i sat beside mr hall, he put his hand over my shoulder and brought me closer to him. i sat there, afraid and looked rather timid... mr hall seemed to enjoyed his domination over me.. boss noticed how timid i was and started pouring drinks for me.. i took them and drank. after a while, i didn't even take notice that his hand was rubbing my waist and butt... i relaxed more, boss shot me a look.. signaling me to be more proactive. i put my hand on his lap. thankfully, he had already kept his penis back into his pants. i rubbed his inner thigh seductively. he turned his head and kissed my hair and head. his hand grabbed mine to pull it close to his thing. i hesitated a bit, he stared at me, i allowed him, he held my hand and used it to stroke his thing. i just rubbed his thing on his pants... seeing that i was ok with mr hall, boss left the room, he returned later with the lady he had chosen. the girl climbed onto boss's laps. she gave boss's face a breast shake..

mr hall signaled to me, i reluctantly got up and sat on his laps.my pencil skirt was tight so i had to lift it up my thighs until i could spread my legs to sit across his lap. my red panties are now exposed. mr hall can't help but smile.. i looked at him, he looked at me.. i was surprised he didn't start to grope me. he just rubbed my waist... waited for me.. he signaled me, indicating me to do what the girl was doing to boss.... i slowly leaned forward... hold his head to my beasts.. pressed his face up to my cleavage area. i tried to shake my breasts, and at the same time, i started to ride his penis area. i felt his hands slide down my waist and groped my butt cheeks.. he stuck his hand into my panties.. touching my butt cheeks bare skin. i was half anticipating his fingers to slip straight into my vagina... but he didn't....

mr hall: unbutton more...

i did as he told me. i unbuttoned two more..

mr hall: all the way down...

felt his hands slide up to my back..

i did as i was told, unbuttoned my shirt all the way down to the last button.... mr hall's hands slide to my shoulders and he spread my shirt open. my bra was exposed... then i realize, my bra had come loose. he had unhooked my bra.. noticed that boss was staring at us.. he was watching me the whole time..

my shirt was exposed, my bra was loose....

mr hall: lower them...

he signaled at my bra...

i did as he was told...

i exposed my nipples to mr hall!
Old 28-01-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
BigIntestine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: With my ex boss,

Hope to read more.
Old 28-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

mr hall: nice nipples. let me suck on them..

omg.. he wants me to do everything for him?? all he needed to do was to pull my waist towards him!! argh!! i let my bra dropped a little.. i pushed myself forward, pulled his head closer to me. aimed my nipple to this lips, stopping right in front of his lips.. i watched him kiss my nipples.. his hands stroked my butt again. ohhh.. he licked my nipple now, the alcohol effect now kicking in.. oh... i felt high and horny. i turned his head and brought his tongue to my other nipple. he licked me again. i felt him pull my panties down, my butt cheeks exposed. my panties fully stretched.. he caressed my inner thigh, his fingers slide from my panties upwards, teasing me.. i felt really turned on.. his fingers went into my vagina and started to finger me. combined with his lick of my nipples, my hormones raged in full. i pulled his head backwards and kissed him on his lips.. we made out madly, more on my side. he sat rather still and kissed me back. he fingered me pretty hard. after awhile, i wanted him to lick my nipples again. i broke off from our kiss and pulled his face to my nipples again.

mr hall pushed me backwards slightly so that he could stop licking my nipples..

mr hall: get up.. do what she's doing.

i turned and look.. the girl was giving boss a blow job.. his pants undone, her head going up and down his penis..

i stood there.. stunned a little.

mr hall: come on.. hurry up...

i kneeled down on the floor, he spread his legs to let me get in between. i unzipped his berms. took out his penis from under his boxers. wah shit.. it looked longer than it did before. i held his penis with one hand, bent it closer to my face. i looked at him, with a lot of reluctance and fear...

mr hall: kiss it..

Last edited by hornychubbywife; 28-01-2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old 28-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

i looked up at him, although i was horny already, i still maintained my composure and looked reluctant to suck for him. i moved my face slowly towards his penis, with a look of unwillingness, i planted my lips on his penis head. mr hall signaled to to boss.. they moved and they sat beside us, closer. the girl was to my right. she kneeled down once more and got to work straightaway.. shit! i noticed that boss penis was covered with a condom! what didn't mr hall wear one?? the girl gave me a look and started to work really hard to suck boss off..

i didn't care.. i kissed mr hall's penis very slowly... reluctantly.. but slowly began to kiss faster. the way the other girl is sucking for him, i wanted to get competitive. but i had to control myself..

mr hall: suck for me now.
Old 28-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

that was what he wanted... that was what i wanted tooo.. but i can't give in so easily... especially not with boss watching me as well.. i closed my eyes.... slowwwwwwlyyyyyyy opened my mouth... and slowwwwlyyyyyyyyy let his penis go into my mouth.... i turned my head a little, mouth still open.. his penis in my mouth, me blowing hot air on to his penis head. i waited a while more before i finally closed my mouth... he moaned out. when my lips encircled his penis and my tongue touched the underside of this penis. it's like the suspense made him yearn for it more..

the girl was already mouth masturbating boss's penis. her neck working hard and fast! i kept my sucking of his penis to small movements. just sucking his penis head. slowly and gently. the other girl was still working hard..

mr hall lifted my chin: if you can get me to cum before your boss does, i will sign with you guys...

with his penis still in my mouth, i turned my eye to boss.. he nodded his head... maybe.. he will do his best to hold it in... i started to suck his penis more. engulfed more and more. sucked and licked.
Old 28-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FattycatDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, thanks!!
Old 28-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
taszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to alltaszar is a name known to all

Great updates hornychubbywife, wish your tumblrs would be filled with post too
Old 29-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taszar View Post
Great updates hornychubbywife, wish your tumblrs would be filled with post too
What tumbles?
Old 29-01-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

last night happening with boss... today cny visit nephew side... nice cny hehe
Old 29-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MonicaChng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
last night happening with boss... today cny visit nephew side... nice cny hehe
Any FR with boss?
Old 29-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaChng View Post
Any FR with boss?
what is FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1